Cleveland Browns tender six restricted free agents
-
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...der_six_re.html
The Browns gave the second-round tender to six of their restricted free agents this evening, but safety Brodney Pool wasn't one of them.
The players are safety Abram Elam, running back Jerome Harrison, linebacker D'Qwell Jackson, linebacker Matt Roth, linebacker Jason Trusnik and fullback Lawrence Vickers.
The tenders assure the players of one-year salaries of $1.759 for 2010. If any teams sign them to an offer sheet, the Browns have seven days to match the contract offer or will receive a second-round pick in return.
The Browns did not give tenders to Pool and tight end Greg Estandia. Those players become unrestricted free agents at 12:01 Friday morning.
-
Was wondering when this was gonna come out. Thanks
-
Interesting. I would like to keep Roth, Vickers, & Harrison but WHERE the offering team picks in the second will have a LOT to do with who stays here. This will be fun to follow.
Mike
-
-
Interesting. I would like to keep Roth, Vickers, & Harrison but WHERE the offering team picks in the second will have a LOT to do with who stays here. This will be fun to follow.
Mike
Interesting. I would like to keep Roth, Vickers, & Harrison but WHERE the offering team picks in the second will have a LOT to do with who stays here. This will be fun to follow.
Mike
I think the picks awarded for losing a player in FA are in next years draft.......at least I think so. If any of you know, please post.
-
Interesting. I would like to keep Roth, Vickers, & Harrison but WHERE the offering team picks in the second will have a LOT to do with who stays here. This will be fun to follow.
Mike
I think the picks awarded for losing a player in FA are in next years draft.......at least I think so. If any of you know, please post.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login