Scott Fujita to visit
-
And finally, we hear from Mike Holmgren: Saints free-agent linebacker Scott Fujita is scheduled to visit the Cleveland Browns this weekend.
I was starting to wonder when we would here some info coming out of Cleveland.
I like this at a resonable price, anyone know if he's been tenured?
-
And finally, we hear from Mike Holmgren: Saints free-agent linebacker Scott Fujita is scheduled to visit the Cleveland Browns this weekend.
I was starting to wonder when we would here some info coming out of Cleveland.
I like this at a resonable price, anyone know if he's been tenured?
I was starting to wonder when we would here some info coming out of Cleveland.
I like this at a resonable price, anyone know if he's been tenured?
Hell yeah I'll take him. He proved last year that he can play in a 3-4.
-
He is a little older but still looked good last year. He is a UFA also so we wont give up draft picks.
-
It would be great if we could sign him. He delivers on the field and I think he could bring a big leadership aspect to our D which I think is missing.
-
So what is a reasonable price? This is the kind of move you make if you feel you are ready to compete NOW. I'm not sure we are there yet although a good QB and Fujita could change my mind.....
-
So what is a reasonable price? This is the kind of move you make if you feel you are ready to compete NOW. I'm not sure we are there yet although a good QB and Fujita could change my mind.....
So what is a reasonable price? This is the kind of move you make if you feel you are ready to compete NOW. I'm not sure we are there yet although a good QB and Fujita could change my mind.....
I think these are the kind of moves you make to position yourself to compete, without making bold moves we will never hit that "ready to compete NOW" spot. I understand that Fujita is a veteran and won't be willing to wait around or be as productive in a 5 year building plan (let's hope that isn't the FO time frame). But moves like this only speed up the transition into ready to compete.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login