If Marshall signs with Seattle
-
Reports are that it is starting to look like a strong possiblilty that Marshall ends up in seattle and denver gets their pick at 6. If the browns stay in the 7 spot could this be great news that Berry falls in their laps. Seattle would no longer be a threat to take Berry in that slot and denver would more than likely be going after Dez Bryant there. Then the one real only team that would be a major threat to take berry would be the buccs but suh or mccoy will most likely be on the board their for them which is probably a greater need. Marshall deal could shake up the draft order!
-
I think Berry is going #4 to KC.
-
I think Berry is going #4 to KC.
I think Berry is going #4 to KC.
[/quote
Always a possibility but they have a much larger need at left tackle.
-
[/quote
Always a possibility but they have a much larger need at left tackle.
i hope your right
-
I think Berry is ours for the taking if Bradford goes one. Then Suh and McCoy go two and three and it's pretty much OT until us.
-
I think Berry is going #4 to KC.
I think Berry is going #4 to KC.
There is no way KC goes anyway but O-Line. They had the worst O-Line in the league. I live in the KC area and it was pretty painfull to watch more than every other play end with a sack or rushed pass.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login