Saints Fan Here
-
Hey guys, I just wanted to say you guys picked up one hell of a player in Scott Fujita. He was the best conditioned guy every year and a heck of a player. If any of you guys watch practices, training camps like I do, you will be very impressed with his conditioning. 6'5" and 250lbs with probably 7% bodyfat. He was always the last guy on the field signing autographs after practice. I shook his hand and it's like holding the old 64ozer steak that nobody can finish. He is awesome in the locker room and on the field. We will miss him big time. I would love to see what he could do in an OLB position in your 3-4. I know he would be good in the middle but outside would be very interesting with his size and quickness. Anyway, looks like you guys are making waves this offseason. Good luck in 2010.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login