Thanks Derek Anderson
-
This is basically what we have DA to thank for.
And that my friends, is the primary reason Derek's ticket got punched out of town. The guy's total inability to put any touch whatsoever on his short passes. I don't care if the wr's name is Jerry Rice or Steve Largent, no one can hang on to a misguided 5 yard swing pass thrown with enough velocity (if launched with a little more trajectory) that would have landed in the upper deck.
-
We owe everything to Derek Anderson, had he not stepped up in 2007, we would be over-run by limp-wrist Brady Quinn homo's.
DA and our 2009 poster-of-the-year, Lumbergh, exposed a bunch of whiney fans here last fall, marked'em with an 'X' and we dragged them into the streets and bloodied their noses.
This forum is 99% rid of limp wrist whiney Browns fans ... only the diehard survived.
Cheers Derek, Good Luck!
We owe everything to Derek Anderson, had he not stepped up in 2007, we would be over-run by limp-wrist Brady Quinn homo's.
DA and our 2009 poster-of-the-year, Lumbergh, exposed a bunch of whiney fans here last fall, marked'em with an 'X' and we dragged them into the streets and bloodied their noses.
This forum is 99% rid of limp wrist whiney Browns fans ... only the diehard survived.
Cheers Derek, Good Luck!
Grossi put it better Stan. Anderson's fluke 2007 season seriously set the franchise back a couple of years, and Mangini compounded the error . I'm no Quinnbot by any stretch of the imagination, [[remember me blasting Shep with the quote "It will be a sin if we draft Quinn?"]] and this has been argued to death. Quinn may suck, but Anderson sucks worse, and Holmgren happens to agree with my position. 20\20 hindsight says we should have tendered Anderson at highest level, and let the team that got suckered in find out DA was the second coming of Scott Mitchell.
-
DA had a great chemistry with Ed Reed.
-
Ahhh one last goodbye thread for DA aye atnears?
I still think both DA and BQ could be nfl caliber QBs under proper circumstances..BQ needs the proper playtime in a consistent offense to improve or even prove himself and both DA and BQ need a solid cast of playmakers around them, at this time i think both need a fresh start somewhere else and MH and EM need to forge a new beginning for this club as well..
DA isnt worth even 635k a year in our current system and should be waived however BQ if built up and played this year could gain value for trade next year but i dont see it happening at this point he will likely be traded for cheap and a new era of browns football will begin...
-
-
i find it funny those bashing DA for crying about it are the ones that were crying about quinn plights.
xxxxing hypocrits.....you whined for 3 years to see your shitty QB get on he field, along with every excuse under the bus of why he should.
the only thing DA is guily of is bad wording.....not quite as bad as being classless.
-
i find it funny those bashing DA for crying about it are the ones that were crying about quinn plights.
xxxxing hypocrits.....you whined for 3 years to see your shitty QB get on he field, along with every excuse under the bus of why he should.
the only thing DA is guily of is bad wording.....not quite as bad as being classless.
i find it funny those bashing DA for crying about it are the ones that were crying about quinn plights.
xxxxing hypocrits.....you whined for 3 years to see your shitty QB get on he field, along with every excuse under the bus of why he should.
the only thing DA is guily of is bad wording.....not quite as bad as being classless.
This thread should be subtitled "We call other people names and insult their opinions because it makes us feel better about our stupid allegiance to a one hit wonder boy"
- I don't care who the F_ _ K the QB is as long as it isn't that Mother Fu _ _ ing loser DA!
I don't think I can make it any clearer for my hard headed, misguided brothers who are Browns fans.
-
i find it funny those bashing DA for crying about it are the ones that were crying about quinn plights.
xxxxing hypocrits.....you whined for 3 years to see your shitty QB get on he field, along with every excuse under the bus of why he should.
the only thing DA is guily of is bad wording.....not quite as bad as being classless.
This thread should be subtitled "We call other people names and insult their opinions because it makes us feel better about our stupid allegiance to a one hit wonder boy"
- I don't care who the F_ _ K the QB is as long as it isn't that Mother Fu _ _ ing loser DA!
I don't think I can make it any clearer for my hard headed, misguided brothers who are Browns fans.
This thread should be subtitled "We call other people names and insult their opinions because it makes us feel better about our stupid allegiance to a one hit wonder boy"
- I don't care who the F_ _ K the QB is as long as it isn't that Mother Fu _ _ ing loser DA!
I don't think I can make it any clearer for my hard headed, misguided brothers who are Browns fans.
TRANSLATION: Brady Quinn has a nice tight ass ... but I'm only interested in wins.
-
This thread should be subtitled "We call other people names and insult their opinions because it makes us feel better about our stupid allegiance to a one hit wonder boy"
- I don't care who the F_ _ K the QB is as long as it isn't that Mother Fu _ _ ing loser DA!
I don't think I can make it any clearer for my hard headed, misguided brothers who are Browns fans.
TRANSLATION: Brady Quinn has a nice tight ass ... but I'm only interested in wins.
TRANSLATION: Brady Quinn has a nice tight ass ... but I'm only interested in wins.
TRANSLATION: More childish insults as proof DA lovers are blind, clueless fans....This insult of yours sounds like "I know I am but what are you?"
Stan, I think it made it perfectly clear I don't give a f who the QB is as long as it isn't DA....You and Lums created most of the idiotic controversy on this board because it was good for your "posts viewed" or popularity meter or whatever you go by...
I've had intelligent conversations over the years with you on other boards when I went by another name so I don't understand your blind love for for all things DA on your own board...You must have a side business selling big shoes for clowns or something and DA not playing anymore in Cleveland just cost you a boat load of money!
-
Derek Anderson says "ruthless" Browns fans "don't deserve a winner"
DA can go to Hell.
So can moronic, bullshit homophobia.
Derek Anderson says "ruthless" Browns fans "don't deserve a winner"
DA can go to Hell.
So can moronic, bullshit homophobia.
I'm not homphobic, I just don't like being the only straight guy in a room full of hungry-handed nut touchers. Its just like being surrounded by fat, boozed up happy-handed single mothers of 4.
-
To be fair to DA, Quinn wasn't the only object of infatuation in here. Some Quinn fans even dubbed DA Horseballs. Which to this day just sounds like wishful thinking on some fan's part. But at least they were equal opportunity man/crushers. I guess it doesn't matter as long as he's in tight pants, right?
-
i find it funny those bashing DA for crying about it are the ones that were crying about quinn plights.
xxxxing hypocrits.....you whined for 3 years to see your shitty QB get on he field, along with every excuse under the bus of why he should.
the only thing DA is guily of is bad wording.....not quite as bad as being classless.
This thread should be subtitled "We call other people names and insult their opinions because it makes us feel better about our stupid allegiance to a one hit wonder boy"
- I don't care who the F_ _ K the QB is as long as it isn't that Mother Fu _ _ ing loser DA!
I don't think I can make it any clearer for my hard headed, misguided brothers who are Browns fans.
This thread should be subtitled "We call other people names and insult their opinions because it makes us feel better about our stupid allegiance to a one hit wonder boy"
- I don't care who the F_ _ K the QB is as long as it isn't that Mother Fu _ _ ing loser DA!
I don't think I can make it any clearer for my hard headed, misguided brothers who are Browns fans.
At least Andersen can be called a one-hit wonder. What do you call Queen, who's done nothing but take a shit on the field (well besides the DIVE he took against Ray Lewis and the Rat Birds)
Anyway, I'd have kept Andersen for the backup and shipped out Queen.
-
This thread should be subtitled "We call other people names and insult their opinions because it makes us feel better about our stupid allegiance to a one hit wonder boy"
- I don't care who the F_ _ K the QB is as long as it isn't that Mother Fu _ _ ing loser DA!
I don't think I can make it any clearer for my hard headed, misguided brothers who are Browns fans.
At least Andersen can be called a one-hit wonder. What do you call Queen, who's done nothing but take a shit on the field (well besides the DIVE he took against Ray Lewis and the Rat Birds)
Anyway, I'd have kept Andersen for the backup and shipped out Queen.
At least Andersen can be called a one-hit wonder. What do you call Queen, who's done nothing but take a shit on the field (well besides the DIVE he took against Ray Lewis and the Rat Birds)
Anyway, I'd have kept Andersen for the backup and shipped out Queen.
You know, it's ironic, while I was reading your post the NFL Network just showed highlights of your boy DA taking a dive without being touched to avoid contact...What a puss!
Come to think of it, I saw Peyton Manning do the same thing in the playoffs last year in the game vs the Jets - he must suck as bad as Brady Queen and your boy wonder DA right?
-
At least Andersen can be called a one-hit wonder. What do you call Queen, who's done nothing but take a shit on the field (well besides the DIVE he took against Ray Lewis and the Rat Birds)
Anyway, I'd have kept Andersen for the backup and shipped out Queen.
You know, it's ironic, while I was reading your post the NFL Network just showed highlights of your boy DA taking a dive without being touched to avoid contact...What a puss!
Come to think of it, I saw Peyton Manning do the same thing in the playoffs last year in the game vs the Jets - he must suck as bad as Brady Queen and your boy wonder DA right?
You know, it's ironic, while I was reading your post the NFL Network just showed highlights of your boy DA taking a dive without being touched to avoid contact...What a puss!
Come to think of it, I saw Peyton Manning do the same thing in the playoffs last year in the game vs the Jets - he must suck as bad as Brady Queen and your boy wonder DA right?
Yeah but Brady fans like to mention his atheletism as a reason he should have been starting. Not to mention, he falls down about 5 times a game. Not every once in a while when he has no option. Falling down is like Brady's 3rd check down on any given play.
1st option - too far down the field
2nd option - the OLB is covering teh flat
3rd option - fall down before someone hurts my face. I can't risk permenant damage to the money maker.
-
The hook was well baited in this thread

It will be a heck of a game if DA comes back to town to "roll" us. Somehow I don't think he'll land a starting job.
I'm handing out chill pills later, form a queue - look around for who has their tongue in their cheek.
Howie.
-
TRANSLATION: Brady Quinn has a nice tight ass ... but I'm only interested in wins.
TRANSLATION: More childish insults as proof DA lovers are blind, clueless fans....This insult of yours sounds like "I know I am but what are you?"
Stan, I think it made it perfectly clear I don't give a f who the QB is as long as it isn't DA....You and Lums created most of the idiotic controversy on this board because it was good for your "posts viewed" or popularity meter or whatever you go by...
I've had intelligent conversations over the years with you on other boards when I went by another name so I don't understand your blind love for for all things DA on your own board...You must have a side business selling big shoes for clowns or something and DA not playing anymore in Cleveland just cost you a boat load of money!
Stan, I think it made it perfectly clear I don't give a f who the QB is as long as it isn't DA....You and Lums created most of the idiotic controversy on this board because it was good for your "posts viewed" or popularity meter or whatever you go by...
Yeah, I'm a mainstay here during the off-seasons, huh? Last off-season when the giddiness peaked I was accussed of not being around to know who started what, but also blamed for the heightened little sister teasing ... whatever fits your argument, I guess.
I could care less who starts, I just like teasing little girls.
-
Stan, I think it made it perfectly clear I don't give a f who the QB is as long as it isn't DA....You and Lums created most of the idiotic controversy on this board because it was good for your "posts viewed" or popularity meter or whatever you go by...
Yeah, I'm a mainstay here during the off-seasons, huh? Last off-season when the giddiness peaked I was accussed of not being around to know who started what, but also blamed for the heightened little sister teasing ... whatever fits your argument, I guess.
I could care less who starts, I just like teasing little girls.
Yeah, I'm a mainstay here during the off-seasons, huh? Last off-season when the giddiness peaked I was accussed of not being around to know who started what, but also blamed for the heightened little sister teasing ... whatever fits your argument, I guess.
I could care less who starts, I just like teasing little girls.
Stan....I heart boobs.
-
At least Andersen can be called a one-hit wonder. What do you call Queen, who's done nothing but take a shit on the field (well besides the DIVE he took against Ray Lewis and the Rat Birds)
Anyway, I'd have kept Andersen for the backup and shipped out Queen.
You know, it's ironic, while I was reading your post the NFL Network just showed highlights of your boy DA taking a dive without being touched to avoid contact...What a puss!
Come to think of it, I saw Peyton Manning do the same thing in the playoffs last year in the game vs the Jets - he must suck as bad as Brady Queen and your boy wonder DA right?
You know, it's ironic, while I was reading your post the NFL Network just showed highlights of your boy DA taking a dive without being touched to avoid contact...What a puss!
Come to think of it, I saw Peyton Manning do the same thing in the playoffs last year in the game vs the Jets - he must suck as bad as Brady Queen and your boy wonder DA right?
Peyton Manning = proven leader, Superbowl winner, MVP QB. No need to question his leadership or football abilities. Why is Queen even being mentioned in the same sentence?
-
@junkyard-dawg said:
True. Furthermore, it's not about homophobia. It's about the Rainbow Coalition of Cleveland jumping on Noodle Arms bandwagon and invading forum after forum with their manlove towards him. Shoving it in everyones face while cirlejerking one another. Whatever they wanna do in their private life is fine, but don't be shoving up in Browns fans grills.Yeah, that doesn't sound like homophobia at all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login