Skip to content

Delhomme coming to Cleveland per WOIO (channel 4)

The Browns Board
9 8 1.0k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just heard that they caught Delhomme leaving Berea, he looked happy, smiled and said he was on his way to get a physical. Looks like he is our new QB (providing he passes the physical).

  • Just heard that they caught Delhomme leaving Berea, he looked happy, smiled and said he was on his way to get a physical. Looks like he is our new QB (providing he passes the physical).

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Just heard that they caught Delhomme leaving Berea, he looked happy, smiled and said he was on his way to get a physical. Looks like he is our new QB (providing he passes the physical).

    great. i can't tie a noose fast enough. is he bringing his hoverround with him?

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Works for me.

    I have always thought him a gritty player with some skills.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Bye Bye, Queen.

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Jake is indeed gritty and a gutty player............and cannot play a lick\

    but he is twice as good as Quinn...........

    so we get double nothing

  • C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Well according to PFT he left and is heading to NO

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...it-saints-next/

  • D DAWGPOUND16 wrote on last edited by
    #7
  • B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    He is going to NO and then Denver.......

    So much for the happy part.

  • Jake is indeed gritty and a gutty player............and cannot play a lick\

    but he is twice as good as Quinn...........

    so we get double nothing

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @rich4eagle said:

    Jake is indeed gritty and a gutty player............and cannot play a lick\

    but he is twice as good as Quinn...........

    so we get double nothing

    He can play some.

    We just have to understand the future is still the future....be it a pick this year, next year, or the year after.

    I would like to get a Peyton Manning as much as anyone, but really good QBs don't generally become free agents.

    Really Rich....what were you expecting out of all of this???

    I see it as steps forward....Be it Jake for a few years, Wallace for a few years...the point is the team knows it has to upgrade....and we still have the draft this year and or next.

    You're a friend, but I think we are selling Jake just be little short.

    Sometimes you have to bridge the gap....and both you and I have experienced some pretty big gaps...I was a teenager in 64 and you may have been as well...if not, pretty close...I think we are finally going to witness a 5 year plan that actually produces us a team we can cheer full out and contends on a regular basis.

    At this point, 7-8 wins sounds pretty good, if it can lead to something.

    We have waited this long my friend...a couple more years isn't going to hurt us at this point since we have been waiting near a half a century now.

    I hope when it finally happens, all of us old timers, and we seem to have several around here....Roach, Sperk....why I like the place.....we can share it together....hell, you might even see me cry.

    Truth be known, I am a big soft heart.