Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns released Heiden and re-signed Trusnik.

Browns released Heiden and re-signed Trusnik.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 8 Posters 1.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DAWGPOUND16 D One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 294 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    D DAWGPOUND16 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    source: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse...amp;majteam=CLE

    BARK ORANGE & BROWN
    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • Rust Belt Rust BeltR
      • 73 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      Rust BeltR Rust Belt wrote on last edited by
      #2

      per rotoworld.com

      http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DAWGPOUND16 D One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 294 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        D DAWGPOUND16 wrote on last edited by
        #3
        http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10619
        BARK ORANGE & BROWN
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • medicineman medicinemanM
          • 2k Posts
          • 185 Reputation
          medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
          #4

          You will be missed Steve.

          1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          Quote Reply
          • Mr. T Mr. TM
            • 7k Posts
            • 184 Reputation
            Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I think due to Heidens recent injuries, he is probably more of a liabilty when it comes time to fill out a roster with guys who will be able to take the pounding over 16 regular season games.

            He served his purpose while he was here, and has proven he belongs in th NFL. Ill tip my hat to him, he was a good player. But its time to move on and bring in some studs.

            Head or Gut?
            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • ClevelandBigDawg C
              • 571 Posts
              • 8 Reputation
              C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I dont think that he re-signed, according to clevelandbrowns.com, just his tender. I am not sure how signing your tender works. If you sign it, does that mean you can't negotiate with other teams, or is it that you have to sign it to negotiate with other teams. I understand the whole RFA thing, other than the whole signing of the tender thing...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                #7

                My impression is signing the tender is signing the contract.

                If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Neither move is surprising.

                  I wish Heiden well. I am always a fan of his type "blue collar" player. He did everything ever asked of him & was always a TEAM player & IMHO was our best all around tight end. The body & age just caught up to him. All we can ask is that his place be taken by a player of equal character & attitude.

                  I'm pleased about the Trusnik signing. He's another "blue collar" type player.

                  Mike

                  IN DORSEY I TRUST
                  medicinemanM 1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  Quote Reply
                  • The Italian DawgPound The Italian DawgPoundT
                    • 478 Posts
                    • 18 Reputation
                    The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    This is sad news.

                    Steve Heiden has always been one of my favourite Browns through the years.

                    Always ready to contribute when it was needed.

                    I'm going to miss you Steve.

                    Thanks for the time spent in orange and brown.

                    Thank you.

                    All the way from Torino to Cleveland: GO BROWNS!!!!!!!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ❤
                    Quote Reply
                    • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                      Neither move is surprising.

                      I wish Heiden well. I am always a fan of his type "blue collar" player. He did everything ever asked of him & was always a TEAM player & IMHO was our best all around tight end. The body & age just caught up to him. All we can ask is that his place be taken by a player of equal character & attitude.

                      I'm pleased about the Trusnik signing. He's another "blue collar" type player.

                      Mike

                      medicineman medicinemanM
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 185 Reputation
                      medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @canton-mike said:

                      Neither move is surprising.

                      I wish Heiden well. I am always a fan of his type "blue collar" player. He did everything ever asked of him & was always a TEAM player & IMHO was our best all around tight end. The body & age just caught up to him. All we can ask is that his place be taken by a player of equal character & attitude.

                      I'm pleased about the Trusnik signing. He's another "blue collar" type player.

                      Mike

                      I never saw that role with k2. I liked Steve way better. K2 was good but his attitude was not for the team.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • ClevelandBigDawg C
                        • 571 Posts
                        • 8 Reputation
                        C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        DAWGPOUND16, not that I mind, but I am B_Rob4_3 on BrownsChat or QuinnForTheWin on TheGridironPalace, AKA the maker of the Holmgren sig your rocking, just kinda common courtesy to ask the maker of the sig to wear there sig. Again I dont mind, just saying... BTW are you NaTaS or Bownage or whatever your new name is???

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate