Skip to content

New Format?

The Browns Board
15 10 1.3k
  • i love the new format. Much easier to use......

    @roach said:

    i love the new format. Much easier to use......

    GAHH WHAT NEW FORMAT?!?! ITS THE SAME FOR ME!!!!!

  • It shows the OP then list all the other posts like so, and you have to click on them to see what they say. Also the times of the post's are all out of wack so you dont even no the order of the post's unless you go bye the times, which is a pain in the ass

    jrb12711 Delhomme signs with the Browns Today, 05:58 PM

    Zombo QUOTE (jrb12711 @ Mar 13 2010, 05:58 PM) ... Today, 05:59 PM

    joeflax great move in my opinion. Delhomme really couldn... Today, 06:02 PM

    Metcalf_FTW Here is a piece that my boss wrote last year when ... Today, 06:07 PM

    Zombo Jake will be the starter as we right the ship. Sen... Today, 06:08 PM

    JRex223 I kind of have mixed feelings. He was pretty errat... Today, 06:08 PM

    panthers17 hey brownies, you just got yourself an outstanding... Today, 06:20 PM

    cajun QUOTE (panthers17 @ Mar 13 2010, 07:20 PM... Today, 10:43 PM

    beefjerky I am hoping for the best and hope he does good, bu... Today, 06:27 PM

    eggo31 i just think we already did this once with trent d... Today, 06:41 PM

    kpolen4 I'm willing to give it a try i just hope its n... Today, 06:50 PM

    TheClevelandSound Very good move. Can't say enough. Which is why... Today, 06:55 PM

    BrownsBacker85 In my opinion I'm thinking we will be drafting... Today, 06:57 PM

    D Bone All right, I'll be the 1st.................SEE... Today, 07:07 PM

    JRex223 I think uinns for sure a goner, but apparently Spo... Today, 07:24 PM

    TheClevelandSound Ill be the first to say See ya Ratliff!!... Today, 07:32 PM

    next2nothing QUOTE (JRex223 @ Mar 13 2010, 06:08 PM) I... Today, 07:50 PM

    Rust Belt IMO... Delhomme will start off the bat. He is a de... Today, 08:06 PM

    Chickenwang Quinn is still the best QB on this team... Today, 08:13 PM

    Chicopee John QUOTE (Chickenwang @ Mar 13 2010, 08:13 P... Today, 09:46 PM

    BigBrownsFan QUOTE (Chicopee John @ Mar 13 2010, 09:46... Today, 10:08 PM

    Kingphisher QUOTE (Chickenwang @ Mar 13 2010, 08:13 P... Today, 11:05 PM

    DAWGPOUND16 QUOTE (Chickenwang @ Mar 14 2010, 01:13 A... Today, 11:14 PM

    Pumpkin Eater QUOTE (Chickenwang @ Mar 13 2010, 08:13 P... Today, 11:15 PM

    JRex223

    Caroli... Today, 08:18 PM

    Rust Belt QUOTE (JRex223 @ Mar 13 2010, 08:18 PM) h... Today, 08:27 PM

    playerjdd QUOTE (jrb12711 @ Mar 13 2010, 10:58 PM) ... Today, 08:21 PM

    cambridgeho Im not sure what to think right now, Jake wanted ... Today, 08:56 PM

    BrownsFan4Evr Maybe Delhomme is here to groom Quinn. Today, 09:12 PM

    cambridgeho QUOTE (BrownsFan4Evr @ Mar 14 2010, 03:12... Today, 09:21 PM

    Drunkandstoopid QUOTE (BrownsFan4Evr @ Mar 13 2010, 04:12... Today, 11:01 PM

    kosar_win QUOTE (Drunkandstoopid @ Mar 13 2010, 11... Today, 11:05 PM

    Junkyard Dawg I'm gonna have to take a wait and see with thi... Today, 09:13 PM

    kosar_win At least we'll have a sub-plot for the home ga... Today, 09:55 PM

    D Bone QUOTE (Chickenwang @ Mar 13 2010, 05:13 P... Today, 10:03 PM

    JRex223 I see a few people here still have a crush on Quin... Today, 10:22 PM

  • You messin' with us?!

  • love the new fuking format. good work pimps

  • I see no difference

  • Is it just my computer or did the format change? If it was changed it sucks, hate it can we go back to the old one? Its not fun to have to click on every post to see what they say

    nmills said:

    If it was changed it sucks, hate it can we go back to the old one? Its not fun to have to click on every post to see what they say

    +1

  • I see no change, other than on my last post a bunch of gibberish appeared, and every time I look at the post Firefox shuts down. Weird.

  • I think it only changed for the dumb people 🙂

  • Go to Options on the top right of the first post

    And select standard

    Easy fix

  • Go to Options on the top right of the first post

    And select standard

    Easy fix

    @crow said:

    Go to Options on the top right of the first post

    And select standard

    Easy fix

    yep....he somehow switched it to threaded mode, or whatever it is called on this board.

  • Go to Options on the top right of the first post

    And select standard

    Easy fix

    @crow said:

    Go to Options on the top right of the first post

    And select standard

    Easy fix

    Thank you very much, dont know how it got like that.