Skip to content

Five more years till we have a contender

The Browns Board
16 10 2.1k
  • @wrrebel said:

    I am sorry but the Browns are the only team that drafts guys in the first round and trades them for 6th round picks.

    Are we trying to see how many six round picks we can get??

    Walrus is trying to do the same thing the tuna did in Miami.. Guess what he is not Bill Parcells..

    The Browns will be the worst team in the NFL this year..

    I think I want to go sexually assualt someone now..

    The Browns will compete next year. I have a good feeling Delhomme will be average and that will be enough to keep us in the running near the end of the season. BTW... Tom Brady was a 6th round pick.

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @rust-belt said:

    The Browns will compete next year. I have a good feeling Delhomme will be average and that will be enough to keep us in the running near the end of the season. BTW... Tom Brady was a 6th round pick.

    Come on now, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games.. What I don't get is trading Wimbley?? I understand Quinn, he was terrible..

    We won 4 games in a row at the end of the year. How the hell can we carry that over if no one is left??

    We are cursed.. I wouldn't play for the browns if they game me a free Brady quinn poster

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #5

    You kill me Zombo.. just tell me who chased good old Shep away??

  • @rust-belt said:

    The Browns will compete next year. I have a good feeling Delhomme will be average and that will be enough to keep us in the running near the end of the season. BTW... Tom Brady was a 6th round pick.

    Come on now, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games.. What I don't get is trading Wimbley?? I understand Quinn, he was terrible..

    We won 4 games in a row at the end of the year. How the hell can we carry that over if no one is left??

    We are cursed.. I wouldn't play for the browns if they game me a free Brady quinn poster

    Rust BeltR Rust Belt wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @wrrebel said:

    Come on now, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games.. What I don't get is trading Wimbley?? I understand Quinn, he was terrible..

    We won 4 games in a row at the end of the year. How the hell can we carry that over if no one is left??

    We are cursed.. I wouldn't play for the browns if they game me a free Brady quinn poster

    Being a Bills fan... you don't know the word "CURSE"!

  • @wrrebel said:

    Come on now, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games.. What I don't get is trading Wimbley?? I understand Quinn, he was terrible..

    We won 4 games in a row at the end of the year. How the hell can we carry that over if no one is left??

    We are cursed.. I wouldn't play for the browns if they game me a free Brady quinn poster

    Being a Bills fan... you don't know the word "CURSE"!

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @rust-belt said:

    Being a Bills fan... you don't know the word "CURSE"!

    Ray Finkle

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Come on now, 4 superbowls in a row?? I would take that anyday..

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    So are you going to be found on the Denver board in about 2 minutes???

    I say good.

  • Come on now, 4 superbowls in a row?? I would take that anyday..

    Rust BeltR Rust Belt wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @wrrebel said:

    Come on now, 4 superbowls in a row?? I would take that anyday..

    During the season it was a party up here... but when you lose 4 in a row - You go CRAZY!

  • yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Zombo said:

    Don't you think poor Mom's had enough for the day?

    Zombo

    uncle daddy is available if momma's ass is busted out

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I smell a worried Pissburgh fan who feel's like trolling.

  • I smell a worried Pissburgh fan who feel's like trolling.

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @speedyd900rr said:

    I smell a worried Pissburgh fan who feel's like trolling.

    Are you kidding me? I hate the Steelers with a passion!!! I think that is your xxxx u smell

  • I am sorry but the Browns are the only team that drafts guys in the first round and trades them for 6th round picks.

    Are we trying to see how many six round picks we can get??

    Walrus is trying to do the same thing the tuna did in Miami.. Guess what he is not Bill Parcells..

    The Browns will be the worst team in the NFL this year..

    I think I want to go sexually assualt someone now..

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @wrrebel said:

    I am sorry but the Browns are the only team that drafts guys in the first round and trades them for 6th round picks.

    Are we trying to see how many six round picks we can get??

    Walrus is trying to do the same thing the tuna did in Miami.. Guess what he is not Bill Parcells..

    The Browns will be the worst team in the NFL this year..

    I think I want to go sexually assualt someone now..

    Get out of here. Go assault your cousin xxxxing loser.

  • I am sorry but the Browns are the only team that drafts guys in the first round and trades them for 6th round picks.

    Are we trying to see how many six round picks we can get??

    Walrus is trying to do the same thing the tuna did in Miami.. Guess what he is not Bill Parcells..

    The Browns will be the worst team in the NFL this year..

    I think I want to go sexually assualt someone now..

    BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by BrownsFan4Evr
    #15

    @wrrebel said:

    I think I want to go sexually assualt someone now..

    Why? You from Pittsburgh? 🙄 Ben?...................Ben?.............

  • Trollin4trueT Trollin4true wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Zombo said:

    Don't you think poor Mom's had enough for the day?

    Zombo

    lol funniest shit I've read so far