Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. New Beginning ... Browns fans reunite

New Beginning ... Browns fans reunite

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
56 Posts 34 Posters 5.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
    • 4k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Out with the old, in with new.

    This is a great new beginning (again). Not sure what is in-store for us record wise, but a new beginning for Browns fans to regroup and get back on the same page. The QB controversy caused a lot a rif among Browns fans, here's to partying once again as a group.

    The Browns Board had 960 users online at once today. Many new members since October of 2009 when tensions were heated and many more since Holmgren has taken over. It's a new chapter and a new beginning.

    Raise your glass to yet another rebirth.

    Cheers!

    busterB HowieDawgH 2 Replies Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • WRREBEL WRREBELW
      • 2k Posts
      • 87 Reputation
      WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
      #2

      You da man Stan...

      I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

      I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

      ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 39 Reputation
        rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Not only am I with you...........but for the first time in ten years optimisitic we are actually doing progress.................

        Davis and Savage and the starter regimes.................whew what garbage..........and Quinn useless........good riddance

        Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • WRREBELW WRREBEL

          You da man Stan...

          I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

          I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

          ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
          • 4k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @wrrebel said:

          You da man Stan...

          I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

          I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

          I can't argue with you there on the WR pointt, especially with a new QB coming in.

          I also can't believe that we are starting over (again ... yet again), but for some reason, once again, I'm game. Let's bring it on, full throttle.

          Here we go again ... shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

          miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DawgsResurrected64 DawgsResurrected64D
            • 20 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            DawgsResurrected64D DawgsResurrected64 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

            K 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DawgsResurrected64D DawgsResurrected64

              Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

              KardiacKid26 K
              • 140 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              K KardiacKid26 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @dawgsresurrected64 said:

              Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

              Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

              WRREBELW Kosar_For_PresidentK 2 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • K KardiacKid26

                @dawgsresurrected64 said:

                Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

                Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

                WRREBEL WRREBELW
                • 2k Posts
                • 87 Reputation
                WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @kardiackid26 said:

                Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

                I mean as a Browns fan the draft is by far my favorite time of the year.. This draft will be extra special.. I would love to see us trade and get 2 more 4th round picks.

                Imagine having three picks in each rounds 3-5.. Man I better get extra popcorn this year.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • K KardiacKid26

                  @dawgsresurrected64 said:

                  Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

                  Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

                  Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                  • 6k Posts
                  • 221 Reputation
                  Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                  #8

                  @kardiackid26 said:

                  DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

                  That's it!

                  My pants just got tighter.

                  Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                  K D 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

                    @kardiackid26 said:

                    DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

                    That's it!

                    My pants just got tighter.

                    KardiacKid26 K
                    • 140 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    K KardiacKid26 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @kosar_for_president said:

                    That's it!

                    My pants just got tighter.

                    LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT D 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 139 Reputation
                      cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I love Scotch, and oh go Browns!!!!

                      Good or no good I am still going to pay the 300 bucks for Sunday ticket to watch them. I love them.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

                        @kardiackid26 said:

                        DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

                        That's it!

                        My pants just got tighter.

                        DAWGPOUND16 D One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 294 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        D DAWGPOUND16 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @kosar_for_president said:

                        That's it!

                        My pants just got tighter.

                        The March Madness should make it fly through also..

                        and then you got the NBA playoffs and before you know it, pre-season is here.

                        BARK ORANGE & BROWN
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Gips GipsG
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 34 Reputation
                          GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I wish i could say "a great new beginning" again but until i see a viable quarterback and matching WR corp i cant, right now all i see is below mediocre overpriced and over the hill FAs ,firesale trades with little or no value and no notable upgrade to the team in general....heres ta hoping for "a great new beginning again" but in my eyes it aint happened yet...😉

                          And ya i understand the fundamentals of rebuilding but delhomo should have never even been considered and that scares the hell out of me...

                          We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • alporcini alporciniA Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter Dedicated Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 481 Posts
                            • 161 Reputation
                            alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Think we can get the league to give us mulligans for Couch, Courtney Brown and Big Money?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                              @wrrebel said:

                              You da man Stan...

                              I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

                              I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

                              I can't argue with you there on the WR pointt, especially with a new QB coming in.

                              I also can't believe that we are starting over (again ... yet again), but for some reason, once again, I'm game. Let's bring it on, full throttle.

                              Here we go again ... shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

                              miktoxic miktoxicM
                              • 13k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @atenears said:

                              shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

                              you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

                              ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                • 64k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I'll have a Frostie Root Beer on the rocks ! 😎

                                yosemitejamY 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • K KardiacKid26

                                  @kosar_for_president said:

                                  That's it!

                                  My pants just got tighter.

                                  LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

                                  Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 8k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @kardiackid26 said:

                                  LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

                                  It's Holmgert. HeckGren sounds like a big corporation.

                                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                  cambridgehoC 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                    @atenears said:

                                    shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

                                    you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

                                    ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 139 Reputation
                                    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @miktoxic said:

                                    you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

                                    You wear that Mack Jersey to one of our Tailgates and I'm buying all day .... That's some funny shit.

                                    You know, I just my drink a few beverages on Draft Day too ... which reminds me, my Hag broke her ankle at a Draft day party during the Courtney Browns Draft (200?). Repeat baby!

                                    miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                                      @kardiackid26 said:

                                      LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

                                      It's Holmgert. HeckGren sounds like a big corporation.

                                      cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 139 Reputation
                                      cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                      It's Holmgert. HeckGren sounds like a big corporation.

                                      how about heho or hohe

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Furnier FurnierF
                                        • 544 Posts
                                        • 33 Reputation
                                        FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
                                        #19

                                        As you know...I'm always In. I think we're headed into the right direction. A team that can kick as on the front lines and hopefully score a few.

                                        Go Browns!

                                        Doug

                                        rich4eagleR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                                          @miktoxic said:

                                          you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

                                          You wear that Mack Jersey to one of our Tailgates and I'm buying all day .... That's some funny shit.

                                          You know, I just my drink a few beverages on Draft Day too ... which reminds me, my Hag broke her ankle at a Draft day party during the Courtney Browns Draft (200?). Repeat baby!

                                          miktoxic miktoxicM
                                          • 13k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @atenears said:

                                          You wear that Mack Jersey to one of our Tailgates and I'm buying all day .... That's some funny shit.

                                          You know, I just my drink a few beverages on Draft Day too ... which reminds me, my Hag broke her ankle at a Draft day party during the Courtney Browns Draft (200?). Repeat baby!

                                          love it! well now the first couple of rounds of the draft are friday night so i won't feel as bad being tipsy then compared to waking up on a saturday morning and poundin 'em back. it sucks when you have to justify that shit to yourself and other people. you know what? Fxxx them!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate