Skip to content

New Beginning ... Browns fans reunite

The Browns Board
56 34 5.5k
  • You da man Stan...

    I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

    I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

  • Not only am I with you...........but for the first time in ten years optimisitic we are actually doing progress.................

    Davis and Savage and the starter regimes.................whew what garbage..........and Quinn useless........good riddance

  • You da man Stan...

    I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

    I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

    @wrrebel said:

    You da man Stan...

    I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

    I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

    I can't argue with you there on the WR pointt, especially with a new QB coming in.

    I also can't believe that we are starting over (again ... yet again), but for some reason, once again, I'm game. Let's bring it on, full throttle.

    Here we go again ... shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

  • Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

  • Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

    @dawgsresurrected64 said:

    Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

    Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

  • @dawgsresurrected64 said:

    Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

    Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

    @kardiackid26 said:

    Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

    I mean as a Browns fan the draft is by far my favorite time of the year.. This draft will be extra special.. I would love to see us trade and get 2 more 4th round picks.

    Imagine having three picks in each rounds 3-5.. Man I better get extra popcorn this year.

  • @dawgsresurrected64 said:

    Cheers to no more musical quarterbacks!!

    Amen to that!! I hate to see Quinn and Wimbley leave, but if it's for the better of the team, then I'm all for it. I hate seeing certain players leave through trades or releases because you kinda get an attachment to them, where you really know who they are and what they can do, but I'm stoked for this coming DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

    @kardiackid26 said:

    DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

    That's it!

    My pants just got tighter.

  • @kardiackid26 said:

    DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

    That's it!

    My pants just got tighter.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    That's it!

    My pants just got tighter.

    LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

  • I love Scotch, and oh go Browns!!!!

    Good or no good I am still going to pay the 300 bucks for Sunday ticket to watch them. I love them.

  • @kardiackid26 said:

    DRAFT!! 39 more DAYS!!

    That's it!

    My pants just got tighter.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    That's it!

    My pants just got tighter.

    The March Madness should make it fly through also..

    and then you got the NBA playoffs and before you know it, pre-season is here.

  • I wish i could say "a great new beginning" again but until i see a viable quarterback and matching WR corp i cant, right now all i see is below mediocre overpriced and over the hill FAs ,firesale trades with little or no value and no notable upgrade to the team in general....heres ta hoping for "a great new beginning again" but in my eyes it aint happened yet...😉

    And ya i understand the fundamentals of rebuilding but delhomo should have never even been considered and that scares the hell out of me...

  • Think we can get the league to give us mulligans for Couch, Courtney Brown and Big Money?

  • @wrrebel said:

    You da man Stan...

    I can't beleive we are starting over again.. I just pray Holgrem and Heckert draft well. If they do we can become a powerhouse in like 2-3 years..

    I still think we need to get a veteren WR..

    I can't argue with you there on the WR pointt, especially with a new QB coming in.

    I also can't believe that we are starting over (again ... yet again), but for some reason, once again, I'm game. Let's bring it on, full throttle.

    Here we go again ... shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

    @atenears said:

    shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

    you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

  • I'll have a Frostie Root Beer on the rocks ! 😎

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    That's it!

    My pants just got tighter.

    LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

    @kardiackid26 said:

    LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

    It's Holmgert. HeckGren sounds like a big corporation.

  • @atenears said:

    shot's? ... Who needs a shot? I'm pouring ...

    you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

    @miktoxic said:

    you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

    You wear that Mack Jersey to one of our Tailgates and I'm buying all day .... That's some funny shit.

    You know, I just my drink a few beverages on Draft Day too ... which reminds me, my Hag broke her ankle at a Draft day party during the Courtney Browns Draft (200?). Repeat baby!

  • @kardiackid26 said:

    LOL!! I remember last year saying how I couldn't wait for this year's draft and it's a little more than a month away. BTW... do you guys think HeckGren have a general idea of what they're going to do with the #7 pick?

    It's Holmgert. HeckGren sounds like a big corporation.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's Holmgert. HeckGren sounds like a big corporation.

    how about heho or hohe

  • As you know...I'm always In. I think we're headed into the right direction. A team that can kick as on the front lines and hopefully score a few.

    Go Browns!

    Doug

  • @miktoxic said:

    you pouring? i'm drinkin. never been to the draft even though i'm only 15 mins out of the city, but thinking about going this year. don't ask me why, but this new FO has me believing. look for the drunk guy with the shaved head wearing a mack jersey. i'll make ya proud! i'll throw something at a steelers fan when i see the red light of the camera go on. AARRFFF!!! AARRFFF!!!

    You wear that Mack Jersey to one of our Tailgates and I'm buying all day .... That's some funny shit.

    You know, I just my drink a few beverages on Draft Day too ... which reminds me, my Hag broke her ankle at a Draft day party during the Courtney Browns Draft (200?). Repeat baby!

    @atenears said:

    You wear that Mack Jersey to one of our Tailgates and I'm buying all day .... That's some funny shit.

    You know, I just my drink a few beverages on Draft Day too ... which reminds me, my Hag broke her ankle at a Draft day party during the Courtney Browns Draft (200?). Repeat baby!

    love it! well now the first couple of rounds of the draft are friday night so i won't feel as bad being tipsy then compared to waking up on a saturday morning and poundin 'em back. it sucks when you have to justify that shit to yourself and other people. you know what? Fxxx them!!

  • Cheers!... Im going with the crown

    Holmgren sure is cuttin the fat!, just look at this draft...

    1

    2

    3-3-3

    4

    5-5-5-5

    6-6