Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. It's time

It's time

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
16 Posts 10 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • buster busterB Reacting Well Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 154 Posts
    • 15 Reputation
    busterB buster wrote on last edited by buster
    #1

    Whether we liked Quinn....liked Anderson.....the topic of these guys is OVER. As a Browns fan I say- thank God. Enough is enough already. Reading or hearing about another Quinn DA topic or post or whatever makes my stomach want to heave chunks like never before. Lets all just drop the bullshit herein....take a deep breathe (whatever friggin side you supported) and concentrate on being the best fans in the NFL....for the best team in the NFL. It's over.....

    GO DELHOMME!

    GO BROWNS!

    ps-> To all of the savvy and smart Browns fans.....I and many others would prefer to hear what you have to say about moving forward. It's far better of a read......and much more enjoyable.

    ______________________________ #1 Dad 30-40 Something chat- click here
    K The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
      • 4k Posts
      • 139 Reputation
      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Look forward to hosting you at your second attempt to come in for a tailgate party Buster. Better luck this time.

      1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • buster busterB Reacting Well Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 154 Posts
        • 15 Reputation
        busterB buster wrote on last edited by buster
        #3

        I'll be there Stan........with a Delhomme jersey on. Now I just have to replace my wife's winslow one.......I guess we're still safe with Thomas......

        ______________________________ #1 Dad 30-40 Something chat- click here
        C 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • busterB buster

          Whether we liked Quinn....liked Anderson.....the topic of these guys is OVER. As a Browns fan I say- thank God. Enough is enough already. Reading or hearing about another Quinn DA topic or post or whatever makes my stomach want to heave chunks like never before. Lets all just drop the bullshit herein....take a deep breathe (whatever friggin side you supported) and concentrate on being the best fans in the NFL....for the best team in the NFL. It's over.....

          GO DELHOMME!

          GO BROWNS!

          ps-> To all of the savvy and smart Browns fans.....I and many others would prefer to hear what you have to say about moving forward. It's far better of a read......and much more enjoyable.

          Kingphisher K
          • 120 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          K Kingphisher wrote on last edited by Kingphisher
          #4

          @buster said:

          Whether we liked Quinn....liked Anderson.....the topic of these guys is OVER. As a Browns fan I say- thank God. Enough is enough already. Reading or hearing about another Quinn DA topic or post or whatever makes my stomach want to heave chunks like never before. Lets all just drop the bullshit herein....take a deep breathe (whatever friggin side you supported) and concentrate on being the best fans in the NFL....for the best team in the NFL. It's over.....

          GO DELHOMME!

          GO BROWNS!

          ps-> To all of the savvy and smart Browns fans.....I and many others would prefer to hear what you have to say about moving forward. It's far better of a read......and much more enjoyable.

          All I have to say is I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DRAFT! With this many picks in a DEEP draft, I just might have to stock the fridge with PBR (wish it was POC) and get my 4-day drink on! Go Browns! We took out the trash this month and its time to stock the fridge in April! This really is going to be a young team and I for one am ready to absorb some growing pains if I see some bright spots this year. I will definitely need to come up for a couple of games this year.

          1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          Quote Reply
          • buster busterB Reacting Well Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 154 Posts
            • 15 Reputation
            busterB buster wrote on last edited by
            #5

            You're absolutely right. The trash is taken out.......so much more to talk about.......NEW and exciting things to talk about!

            ______________________________ #1 Dad 30-40 Something chat- click here
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Mr. T Mr. TM
              • 7k Posts
              • 184 Reputation
              Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Im not suprised that the both of them have been replaced. From looking at the players who have been acquired so far in free agency, it looks like we are building up to have a powerful running game. Some may not like Watson, but he will be missed in NE. Im glad to have him on board.

              Now lets get Harrison under contract and draft another tackle or guard so we can run the ball in december.

              Head or Gut?
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • buster busterB Reacting Well Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 154 Posts
                • 15 Reputation
                busterB buster wrote on last edited by
                #7

                If Harrison (and even Jennings) keep playing and improving like they have throughout last year......man- you're right. And can you imagine......we'll have a new TE and a QB has proven ability to throw. We'll pinpoint any new issues alot quicker.........

                ______________________________ #1 Dad 30-40 Something chat- click here
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • busterB buster

                  I'll be there Stan........with a Delhomme jersey on. Now I just have to replace my wife's winslow one.......I guess we're still safe with Thomas......

                  Carolina Brownie C
                  • 127 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  C Carolina Brownie wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @buster said:

                  I'll be there Stan........with a Delhomme jersey on. Now I just have to replace my wife's winslow one.......I guess we're still safe with Thomas......

                  Hard to be "safe" buying a Browns jersey. Haha.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 74 Reputation
                    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Zombo said:

                    Yep, all that bad blood and ridiculous in-fighting is gone.

                    Zombo

                    -- Let "Seneca Fags vs. DelHomos" begin!

                    Which one are you?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 39 Reputation
                      BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Im going to buy a Cribbs Jersey. Cant get safer than that.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 8k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Zombo said:

                        I'm a DelHomo

                        Zombo

                        --He's cuter.

                        But you're so quick to hate on those who like Quinn based on his appearance?

                        Face it, you don't like Seneca because he's a black guy.

                        [Add any other type of debate that's recently been had on this forum]

                        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                        B 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 74 Reputation
                          Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Zombo said:

                          I'm a DelHomo

                          Zombo

                          --He's cuter.

                          I'm going to wait till after the draft until I come out of the closet!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                            Zombo said:

                            I'm a DelHomo

                            Zombo

                            --He's cuter.

                            But you're so quick to hate on those who like Quinn based on his appearance?

                            Face it, you don't like Seneca because he's a black guy.

                            [Add any other type of debate that's recently been had on this forum]

                            Browns57 B Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 733 Posts
                            • 62 Reputation
                            B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                            But you're so quick to hate on those who like Quinn based on his appearance?

                            Face it, you don't like Seneca because he's a black guy.

                            [Add any other type of debate that's recently been had on this forum]

                            So I guess Zombo you have been called out. You are now a gay racist! Its always nice to be able to hate those people who hate you.

                            And for the record I am pulling for our starting QB. Whoever that is on gameday. Go Browns!!!!!!

                            “The Wait Is Over, The Browns Will Be In The Playoffs This Year!"
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Browns57 B Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 733 Posts
                              • 62 Reputation
                              B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Zombo said:

                              Yes, all of us DelHomos are going to admit to being gay racists up front, I figure let's just get that out of the way, and then you are forced to discuss football with us.

                              Zombo

                              --"DelHomos: we are sexually attracted to our guy, and we don't like your guy because he's black. Any questions?"

                              Classic!!!! LMAO!!!! They should put that into the Browns board archives of the funniest ever posts!!

                              “The Wait Is Over, The Browns Will Be In The Playoffs This Year!"
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • busterB buster

                                Whether we liked Quinn....liked Anderson.....the topic of these guys is OVER. As a Browns fan I say- thank God. Enough is enough already. Reading or hearing about another Quinn DA topic or post or whatever makes my stomach want to heave chunks like never before. Lets all just drop the bullshit herein....take a deep breathe (whatever friggin side you supported) and concentrate on being the best fans in the NFL....for the best team in the NFL. It's over.....

                                GO DELHOMME!

                                GO BROWNS!

                                ps-> To all of the savvy and smart Browns fans.....I and many others would prefer to hear what you have to say about moving forward. It's far better of a read......and much more enjoyable.

                                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                • 57k Posts
                                • 4k Reputation
                                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @buster said:

                                Whether we liked Quinn....liked Anderson.....the topic of these guys is OVER. As a Browns fan I say- thank God. Enough is enough already. Reading or hearing about another Quinn DA topic or post or whatever makes my stomach want to heave chunks like never before. Lets all just drop the bullshit herein....take a deep breathe (whatever friggin side you supported) and concentrate on being the best fans in the NFL....for the best team in the NFL. It's over.....

                                GO DELHOMME!

                                GO BROWNS!

                                ps-> To all of the savvy and smart Browns fans.....I and many others would prefer to hear what you have to say about moving forward. It's far better of a read......and much more enjoyable.

                                Go Delhomme?

                                Or is it go Wallace?

                                Or go Ratliff?

                                Or go Bradford? Or some other QB yet to be drafted?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #16
                                  For what its worth "Delhomme" translates to "Of the Man" so make of that what you will.
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  Theme
                                  • System
                                  • Light
                                  • Dark
                                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Forums
                                  • Recent
                                  • Popular
                                  • Users
                                  • Donate