Skip to content

Peyton Hillis

The Browns Board
32 18 4.4k
  • I like him already.

  • ^

    I like how everyone's highlight video features a lot of Browns.

    Edit: He made jones and Wimbley look like bitches. hmmmmmmmmmm

  • ^

    I like how everyone's highlight video features a lot of Browns.

    Edit: He made jones and Wimbley look like bitches. hmmmmmmmmmm

    @halfsane said:

    ^

    I like how everyone's highlight video features a lot of Browns.

    Edit: He made jones and Wimbley look like bitches. hmmmmmmmmmm

    Another reason we are drafting 7th this year.

  • I like him already.

    @mr.-t said:

    I like him already.

    The guy runs like a bull, and quick to boot.

  • Vickers is a pretty darn good receiving Fullback as it is ... wonder what gives with two similar players?

    Vickers was a monster at lead blocking last season. Will we see both Vickers & Hillis in the smae backfield? That could be scary.

  • Zombo said:

    Harrison will be the starter, but Hillis is the PERFECT compliment to Harrison. Harrison is quick and shifty and a home run threat, and Hillis is a 240-lb. ramrod who can pound the ball on short yardage and run downhill when we need to eat clock.

    I really love the Quinn trade. I want to marry Mike Holmgren.

    Zombo

    we'll see

    i highly doubt it

  • Zombo said:

    You're dumb.

    Zombo

    no just realistis

    theres a good chance Harrison wont even be on the team next year he could get traded

    he didnt even play till what the last 5 games and you think it a lock he will start

    LMFAO HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

  • Zombo said:

    You're dumb.

    Zombo

    no just realistis

    theres a good chance Harrison wont even be on the team next year he could get traded

    he didnt even play till what the last 5 games and you think it a lock he will start

    LMFAO HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    @athensbuck26 said:

    no just realistis

    theres a good chance Harrison wont even be on the team next year he could get traded

    he didnt even play till what the last 5 games and you think it a lock he will start

    LMFAO HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    You should have been aborted. That is all.

  • just a more experianced Toby Gerhart

    just 81 Carries since 2008 so still has alot of tred left

    played WR/TE/FB/KR and RB at Arkansas

    6'1 245 4.55 40 4.24 20 yd Shuttle 30 rep at 225 28 inch vert

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...yers/12375.html

    BIOGRAPHY: Three-year starter who totaled 62/347/2 on the ground last season when he led Arkansas in receiving with 49/537/5. Junior-year totals included pass-catching numbers of 19/159. Has lined up at both fullback and tailback. Used to return punts the past three seasons.

    POSITIVES: Athletic lead blocker who.s also been productive handling the ball. Plays with a good degree of quickness, shows good vision, and fast enough to turn the corner and create space for the ball-carrier. Works hard, seals opponents from the action, and chips defenders to open lanes for running backs. Effective receiver who adjusts to the errant throw and makes the reception in stride. Possesses the speed to be a downfield pass-catching threat. Instinctive, immediately picks up blitzes, and stays with assignments.

    NEGATIVES: Marginally strong at the point, gathers into blocks, and rarely finishes off defenders. Does a lot of unnecessary cut-blocking. Lacks top ball-carrying skills.

    ANALYSIS: Hillis is an oversized running back who lacks the pure strength to be a lead blocker. His pass-catching skills and athleticism are best suited for a west coast offense.

    http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile...rospect_id=1376

    When you're in the same backfield with Darren McFadden and Felix Jones, it's easy to get overshadowed. But Hillis deserves a lot of the credit for the Razorbacks' dynamic tailbacks putting up such big numbers. He certainly helped open some running lanes. But, Hillis is more than a one-dimensional blocker. He rushed for 327 yards and two touchdowns on 57 carries and was even more effective in the passing game, hauling in a team-high 44 receptions for 485 yards and five TDs.

    Hillis is more athletic than most fullbacks, as well as faster. He runs a 4.55 in the 40-yard dash. He has tremendous receiving skills and understands the game. Scouts love his motor. His combination of speed and size makes him valuable in a number of roles, with him having the potential to be a force on special teams.

    Scouts question whether he has the bulk to be a true NFL fullback. He needs to become a better blocker. He hasn't shown the power to be a consistent short-yardage threat. While he has good speed, he isn't elusive. Some scouts wonder about his durability. He won't be suited for some schemes, but should fit in with a West Coast offense. He has the potential to contribute in several ways. He projects to be a mid-round selection in the NFL Draft.

    @athensbuck26 said:

    stuff

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

  • @athensbuck26 said:

    stuff

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    @thaak said:

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    i doubt you kno anything about football

  • @athensbuck26 said:

    stuff

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    @thaak said:

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    Walter Payton won't. Peyton Hillis will.

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    @athensbuck26 said:

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    Okay, so you really are an idiot. I was wondering all this time. It's good to know.

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    @athensbuck26 said:

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    Hey Google, please tell me you wear a #1 jersey with Athensbuck or your other monicre on the back to the stadium on Sundays. It's not that you're annoying, it's that everytime you speak, I lose a little more faith in humanity.

  • @thaak said:

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    i doubt you kno anything about football

    @athensbuck26 said:

    i doubt you kno anything about football

    Where do I start with this comment? Dude you are the officially the Retard of the board. Just go back and look at your posts. I am having a laugh at your Wimbley posts right now. People don't even need to comment back to you to be funny, you do it all yourself. Like a Retard trying to wipe his ass. LOL.

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    This might be the return of the Russian?

  • @thaak said:

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    i doubt you kno anything about football

    @athensbuck26 said:

    i doubt you kno anything about football

    Hmm... says the guy who can't even refer to the correct person... I will spell it out for you...

    There is nobody in the NFL named Payton Hillis.

    Peyton Hillis maybe, but not Payton Hillis.

  • I like Athens, he is the poor mans Lumberg !

  • You want Hammer Hillis bustin heads out in front of the rb. i can also envision Hillis taking the quick pass over the middle and rambling like a mad man. i love this quick hit over the middle aspect of WCO. it can demoralize the best defense. his highlight reel is off the j

  • I like Athens, he is the poor mans Lumberg !

    @halfsane said:

    I like Athens, he is the poor mans Lumberg !

    Nah. If it weren’t for content and blatant homerism, at least Lumbergh sounded somewhat intelligent. Athens just makes bold statements without anything to back them up, and ends up consistently being wrong, but won’t admit it. Completely different. Lumbergh was a loser, Athens is a tool.