Skip to content

Peyton Hillis

The Browns Board
32 18 4.4k
  • @athensbuck26 said:

    stuff

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    @thaak said:

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    Walter Payton won't. Peyton Hillis will.

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    @athensbuck26 said:

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    Okay, so you really are an idiot. I was wondering all this time. It's good to know.

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    @athensbuck26 said:

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    Hey Google, please tell me you wear a #1 jersey with Athensbuck or your other monicre on the back to the stadium on Sundays. It's not that you're annoying, it's that everytime you speak, I lose a little more faith in humanity.

  • @thaak said:

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    i doubt you kno anything about football

    @athensbuck26 said:

    i doubt you kno anything about football

    Where do I start with this comment? Dude you are the officially the Retard of the board. Just go back and look at your posts. I am having a laugh at your Wimbley posts right now. People don't even need to comment back to you to be funny, you do it all yourself. Like a Retard trying to wipe his ass. LOL.

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    This might be the return of the Russian?

  • @thaak said:

    I really doubt that Payton will start or play for the Browns in 2010.

    i doubt you kno anything about football

    @athensbuck26 said:

    i doubt you kno anything about football

    Hmm... says the guy who can't even refer to the correct person... I will spell it out for you...

    There is nobody in the NFL named Payton Hillis.

    Peyton Hillis maybe, but not Payton Hillis.

  • I like Athens, he is the poor mans Lumberg !

  • You want Hammer Hillis bustin heads out in front of the rb. i can also envision Hillis taking the quick pass over the middle and rambling like a mad man. i love this quick hit over the middle aspect of WCO. it can demoralize the best defense. his highlight reel is off the j

  • I like Athens, he is the poor mans Lumberg !

    @halfsane said:

    I like Athens, he is the poor mans Lumberg !

    Nah. If it weren’t for content and blatant homerism, at least Lumbergh sounded somewhat intelligent. Athens just makes bold statements without anything to back them up, and ends up consistently being wrong, but won’t admit it. Completely different. Lumbergh was a loser, Athens is a tool.

  • Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post doesn't believe that newly acquired Peyton Hillis is a lock to make the Browns' roster.

    Lombardi questions Hillis' "blocking and production without the ball," in addition to the fullback/tailback's toughness. We'd argue that Hillis' versatility could be a nice fit in Mike Holmgren's West Coast scheme. Holmgren may envision Hillis in the same mold as longtime Packers FB William Henderson.

    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Diner-...r-the-Jets.html

  • Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post doesn't believe that newly acquired Peyton Hillis is a lock to make the Browns' roster.

    Lombardi questions Hillis' "blocking and production without the ball," in addition to the fullback/tailback's toughness. We'd argue that Hillis' versatility could be a nice fit in Mike Holmgren's West Coast scheme. Holmgren may envision Hillis in the same mold as longtime Packers FB William Henderson.

    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Diner-...r-the-Jets.html

    @dawgpound16 said:

     Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post doesn't believe that newly acquired Peyton Hillis is a lock to make the Browns' roster.
    
    Lombardi questions Hillis' "blocking and production without the ball," in addition to the fullback/tailback's toughness. We'd argue that Hillis' versatility could be a nice fit in Mike Holmgren's West Coast scheme. Holmgren may envision Hillis in the same mold as longtime Packers FB William Henderson.

    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Diner-...r-the-Jets.html

    He better, otherwise the trade was worthless.

    It is comments like this that make some media folk seem like they are just talking to talk. I mean seriously. The Browns will keep him around for at least 1 year, if for no other reason than to save face.

  • Lombardi's a effin ediot

  • No doubt Hillis will get his share of starts at RB because Harrison doesn't have the bulk to all year. But Hillis' role won't truly be determined until Vickers is taken care of. If he leaves Hillis will most likely start at FB.

  • I'll be upset if Vickers leaves, the man is an animal of a run blocker.

  • I'll be upset if Vickers leaves, the man is an animal of a run blocker.

    @halfsane said:

    I'll be upset if Vickers leaves, the man is an animal of a run blocker.

    Vickers is Very Good. This Hillis at Arkansas In 4 yrs Peyton Hillis Carries 203 yards 959 TD 12 on Ground Added about 1300 yrds and 11 TDs as a reciever.

    22 games 81 Totes 397 Yards 619 4.9 YPC 7TD 18 Rec. 198 yrds 11.0 Per Catch 1 TD with Denver.

    Quinn still had Upside so , I would assume that Hillis had some Value to The Broncos. Stats dont tell a Whole lot though solid but Limited work.

  • @dawgpound16 said:

     Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post doesn't believe that newly acquired Peyton Hillis is a lock to make the Browns' roster.
    
    Lombardi questions Hillis' "blocking and production without the ball," in addition to the fullback/tailback's toughness. We'd argue that Hillis' versatility could be a nice fit in Mike Holmgren's West Coast scheme. Holmgren may envision Hillis in the same mold as longtime Packers FB William Henderson.

    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Diner-...r-the-Jets.html

    He better, otherwise the trade was worthless.

    It is comments like this that make some media folk seem like they are just talking to talk. I mean seriously. The Browns will keep him around for at least 1 year, if for no other reason than to save face.

    @thaak said:

    He better, otherwise the trade was worthless.

    It is comments like this that make some media folk seem like they are just talking to talk. I mean seriously. The Browns will keep him around for at least 1 year, if for no other reason than to save face.

    That is why Vickers is here (fingers-crossed). We need playmakers and if you watch the video of this dude, he is nothing but.

  • Zombo said:

    No, seriously. I've followed you in this thread and the Wimbley thread and all I can say is that I hope you are trying to sound as stupid as you do.

    Or maybe you are just another troll with no life.

    Zombo

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    he will be PS all year im sorry i know everything aboutanything and you just cant accept he fact anything i say is gold andalways happends

    im the greatestxxxxing thing to ever walk this earth i made Jesus bend over and suck my ass

    @athensbuck26 said:

    comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

    LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

    he had 4 fluke games

    Actually, it was only one fluke game. Only it wasn't really a fluke. KC's LBing corps was completely depleted. In the final two games Harrison averaged under 4 yards a carry, but carried the ball about 75 times. End of the year. Fresh legs. I remember Lee Suggs having a similar end of the year. Harrison's earned a chance, but I'm keeping my expectations in check. Sounds like the front office is too.

  • I think we're all missing the point here. If we can keep Vickers as a run blocker and bring Hillis in on 3rd downs his role could be much like Chester Taylor's role was with the Viking's this past year. He gives us blocking AND a good set of hands and creates more options for us.

    He's a football player guys....He'll make a difference. He will be an excellent role player here at Cleveland.