Skip to content

Tweets on Twitter

The Browns Board
5 4 853
  • OfficialBrowns Holmgren: "When a free agent comes in here, they are not promised the starting job. We expect them to compete."

    1 minutes ago via web

    Reply Retweet OfficialBrowns Mangini on Fujita: "He's played inside. He's played outside. He can really run, which I like. You could move him around."

    3 minutes ago via web

    Reply Retweet OfficialBrowns Holmgren on OL Tony Pashos. "Tony is a big young man. My hope is he comes in and competes for that right tackle position."

    4 minutes ago via web

    Reply Retweet MaryKayCabot Mike Holmgren said he'll consider drafting a QB with the Browns No. 7 pick or trading up to get one. He likes QB Sam Bradford "a lot.''

    5 minutes ago via web

    Reply Retweet OfficialBrowns Holmgren on WR: "I think we have to add something to the pile there. I like the two young guys we have there."

    OfficialBrowns Mangini on Delhomme: "He feels that rejuvenation."

    2 minutes ago via web

    Reply Retweet OfficialBrowns Mangini on Delhomme: "Jake was here this morning. I think you guys are going to like him."

    2 minutes ago via web

    Reply Retweet OfficialBrowns Mangini on offseason workouts: "I thought it was a good turnout. We had more guys than last year. Some of them will be in next week."

    4 minutes ago via web

  • Just turn on 850... the pressers on there live

  • How bout a stream?

  • anyone no were to get a transcript of the press conference, or somewere that will replay it

  • Clevelandbrowns.com