weirdest thing you've ever planted?
-
I recently planted an onion that had started sprouting in the refrigerator, even after it was cut in half. I couldn't stand to throw it away when it displayed such a will to live. It's doing good, I moved it from the pot to the ground a few days ago. I'm trying to grow a pineapple from the top of one I bought a while back but it hasn't rooted yet. I need to get a fence so I can attempt a real garden.
-
oh by the way i posted this in the wrong forum
-
LOL.
You have to cut the very top of the pineapple off, keeping just the
stem and the leaves. I found out yesterday, that you are supposed to
let the stems dry for a few days, then put them in water to have the stems take root.
Then you can plant them in a container with dirt.
Takes about two years to develop a pineapple.
I planted a fig bush in our orchard. But I forgot about it, and ran over it with the lawn mower.
-
Oh so that's what I am doing wrong.. after I let the cut end of the stem dry over I stuck it in dirt in a pot. I'll try to put it in water and see what happens.
-
I plead the 5th.
-
I plead the 5th.
I plead the 5th.
lol
-
since this is a political board, i planted a liberal before and it grew an eggplant
-
I once planted myself into an America-hating socialist professor's sociolgy class.
I was visiting Kent State with a friend.
But I didn't grow on her - I challenge her crap, got a standing ovation from
the rest of the class... and she realized I was a big weed and flew into a rage.
so, she kicked me out, but some hippie threw open the door before I got out of my seat,
and said that the National Guard just killed a bunch of students.
It was May 4th, 1970.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login