Skip to content

GREAT LAKES BREWING CO.

Barber Shop Talk
15 7 2.1k
  • Living in NE I don't often get the chance to sample these offerings.

    However, once Westside Steve and his better half took me to the local Brew Pub in Cleveland and got me very drunk. Almost didn't make it through the Browns game the next day.

    Also had some Dortmunder (sp) while at The Crescent Tavern at PIB. Would recommend that flavor.

    No place like The Crescent in the summer!

    Rust BeltR Rust Belt wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @chicopee-john said:

    Living in NE I don't often get the chance to sample these offerings.

    However, once Westside Steve and his better half took me to the local Brew Pub in Cleveland and got me very drunk. Almost didn't make it through the Browns game the next day.

    Also had some Dortmunder (sp) while at The Crescent Tavern at PIB. Would recommend that flavor.

    No place like The Crescent in the summer!

    I had that Dortmunder last night! I also recommend this one.

  • D Dawgs of Hell wrote on last edited by
    #4

    i buy generic whenever i can, miller lite is the champaigne for hillbillies and i dont car for yuppie bars

  • i buy generic whenever i can, miller lite is the champaigne for hillbillies and i dont car for yuppie bars

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @dawgs-of-hell said:

    i buy generic whenever i can, miller lite is the champaigne for hillbillies and i dont car for yuppie bars

    In this one instance, I go both ways.

    I like to sample and drink Craft Beers but, at the same time, I enjoy my 'house beer', PBR. No bells or whistles, just good solid beer.

  • i buy generic whenever i can, miller lite is the champaigne for hillbillies and i dont car for yuppie bars

    Rust BeltR Rust Belt wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @dawgs-of-hell said:

    i buy generic whenever i can, miller lite is the champaigne for hillbillies and i dont car for yuppie bars

    Pabst Blue Ribbon 😉

  • @dawgs-of-hell said:

    i buy generic whenever i can, miller lite is the champaigne for hillbillies and i dont car for yuppie bars

    Pabst Blue Ribbon 😉

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @rust-belt said:

    Pabst Blue Ribbon 😉

    Voted Best Beer in America in 1893.

    Don't laugh.............Browns fans oftentimes get upset when folks focus only on Super Bowls and disregard NFL Championships.

    There is no time limit on this stuff!!!!

  • D Dawgs of Hell wrote on last edited by
    #8

    the only thing that we need now is some of those famous buffalo wings brother, can u bring some to the game

  • the only thing that we need now is some of those famous buffalo wings brother, can u bring some to the game

    Rust BeltR Rust Belt wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @dawgs-of-hell said:

    the only thing that we need now is some of those famous buffalo wings brother, can u bring some to the game

    I would be more than happy to!

    There's an irish pub in Buffalo called "Dwyers" that has INCREDIBLE wings... (it's about 15 min from downtown)

    Not just the wings - but the sauce they use is fantastic. Check this place out if you come here!

    Did I mention 25 cents each?

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Well Im not a big beer connoisseur, but you guys have made me hungry talking about wings and such.

    If there is a beer I like its coors light and the twins.

    coors-light-twins.jpg

    I have a beer sign with the twins hanging up in the garage next to the weights. The wife wouldnt let me put it over the fireplace so its in the man cave.

  • @dawgs-of-hell said:

    the only thing that we need now is some of those famous buffalo wings brother, can u bring some to the game

    I would be more than happy to!

    There's an irish pub in Buffalo called "Dwyers" that has INCREDIBLE wings... (it's about 15 min from downtown)

    Not just the wings - but the sauce they use is fantastic. Check this place out if you come here!

    Did I mention 25 cents each?

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @rust-belt said:

    I would be more than happy to!

    There's an irish pub in Buffalo called "Dwyers" that has INCREDIBLE wings... (it's about 15 min from downtown)

    Not just the wings - but the sauce they use is fantastic. Check this place out if you come here!

    Did I mention 25 cents each?

    When to the The Anchor Bar when I was up there to see a concert. They might of been the first wing, but they sure as hell are not the best.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I legitimately miss the "reborn" P.O.C. from the late 90's / early 00's. That was some kicks ass beer ...nothing like the swill with the same name in the 70's....plus it was kickass tailgate beer. I mean C'mon...Pride Of Cleveland!

    Doug

  • K kpolen4 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Sam Adams Light is where its at

  • @rust-belt said:

    I would be more than happy to!

    There's an irish pub in Buffalo called "Dwyers" that has INCREDIBLE wings... (it's about 15 min from downtown)

    Not just the wings - but the sauce they use is fantastic. Check this place out if you come here!

    Did I mention 25 cents each?

    When to the The Anchor Bar when I was up there to see a concert. They might of been the first wing, but they sure as hell are not the best.

    Rust BeltR Rust Belt wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @kosar_for_president said:

    When to the The Anchor Bar when I was up there to see a concert. They might of been the first wing, but they sure as hell are not the best.

    Agreed. Anchor Bar sucks.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    When to the The Anchor Bar when I was up there to see a concert. They might of been the first wing, but they sure as hell are not the best.

    Agreed. Anchor Bar sucks.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @rust-belt said:

    Agreed. Anchor Bar sucks.

    Not only that they charged $6 for a vodka cran with EXACTLY an ounce of vodka in it. I had to try it though, for nostalgic purposes.