Skip to content

Who has faith in quinn?

The Browns Board
8 6 1.0k
  • D Dawgs of Hell wrote on last edited by
    #1
    A seemingly serious take in the Denver Post puts more faith in Quinn than either Browns' head coach Eric Mangini or Holmgren ever showed.

    bud shaw blog here http://www.cleveland.com/budshaw/index.ssf...brady_quin.html

    i would say denver is only hoping that quinn will learn to throw the ball more than 3 yards.

  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I have faith that he will continue to suck

  • I have faith that he will continue to suck

    D Dawgs of Hell wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @halfsane said:

    I have faith that he will continue to suck

    same here, but all those fruit cakes in denver will throw money at the pretty boy

  • DawgsResurrected64D DawgsResurrected64 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I have faith that he'll be solid, and nothing more. Looks like Denver's expecting more though.

  • D Dawgs of Hell wrote on last edited by
    #5

    i think we are on the right track and will get more miles from this trade than what denver will get with the frail passer that quinn is

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #6

    why bash BQ ?

    He is going under the development of a QB coach who is using the same system that was used in ND. Im sure BQ will do better with the Broncos than he did with the Browns.

  • why bash BQ ?

    He is going under the development of a QB coach who is using the same system that was used in ND. Im sure BQ will do better with the Broncos than he did with the Browns.

    mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @brownindian said:

    why bash BQ ?

    He is going under the development of a QB coach who is using the same system that was used in ND. Im sure BQ will do better with the Broncos than he did with the Browns.

    I totally agree he will do better there but until he loses some of that bulk, he will NEVER be a good QB. Have you ever seen a body builder run? Throw? Put their arms down? All of that bulk I swear has ruined his throwing motion. The guy simply cannot throw accurately as long as he has all of that bulk. I am also convinced it effects his velocity. I know guys with speghetti arms who can just rifle a football. Its not muscle, its physics. And the size of those pythons has jacked up this guy's mechanics.

    I hope he does well as he has had a bad run here but I just have never seen him do anything in college or in the pros that says he can play at this level. Some people point to his few TDs as evidence that he can play. Sorry, but that's not enough for me. The guy looks like a 'roided out High Schooler out there.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #8

    He can't do much worse. But who gives a shit he is gone.