Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Pro's and Con's YES A Pittsburg Coach

Pro's and Con's YES A Pittsburg Coach

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 4 Posters 850 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 4k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know that this is a suggestion, but could cleveland acccept a Pittsburg Steeler into the organization?

    To win at all costs is a great motto. When you leave the Browns and end up a steeler legend do you think all will turn out well when you return to Browns?

    I want the best for the Browns like everyone here, but at what point do we realize that acceptance will control his destiny as well as his record.

    guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
    plumcrazy73P 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • hammertimeH hammertime

      I know that this is a suggestion, but could cleveland acccept a Pittsburg Steeler into the organization?

      To win at all costs is a great motto. When you leave the Browns and end up a steeler legend do you think all will turn out well when you return to Browns?

      I want the best for the Browns like everyone here, but at what point do we realize that acceptance will control his destiny as well as his record.

      plumcrazy73 plumcrazy73P
      • 402 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @hammertime said:

      I know that this is a suggestion, but could cleveland acccept a Pittsburg Steeler into the organization?

      To win at all costs is a great motto. When you leave the Browns and end up a steeler legend do you think all will turn out well when you return to Browns?

      I want the best for the Browns like everyone here, but at what point do we realize that acceptance will control his destiny as well as his record.

      Sure they accepted a Cleveland Brown into their organization. (Cowher) so I could accept him back. Think the Jets would have trouble accepting Brady, Tom Brady that is. Montana to KC?

      Bottom line I want to win, I want to play constantly good football!

      “What Can BROWN Do For You!” Record for the year. 9-7 + or - 1 and not being swept by any team in the division.
      hammertimeH 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73

        @hammertime said:

        I know that this is a suggestion, but could cleveland acccept a Pittsburg Steeler into the organization?

        To win at all costs is a great motto. When you leave the Browns and end up a steeler legend do you think all will turn out well when you return to Browns?

        I want the best for the Browns like everyone here, but at what point do we realize that acceptance will control his destiny as well as his record.

        Sure they accepted a Cleveland Brown into their organization. (Cowher) so I could accept him back. Think the Jets would have trouble accepting Brady, Tom Brady that is. Montana to KC?

        Bottom line I want to win, I want to play constantly good football!

        hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 4k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @plumcrazy73 said:

        Sure they accepted a Cleveland Brown into their organization. (Cowher) so I could accept him back. Think the Jets would have trouble accepting Brady, Tom Brady that is. Montana to KC?

        Bottom line I want to win, I want to play constantly good football!

        I know it sounds good, but this is Cleveland and 1 wrong move and were screaming for his head?

        guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
        hammertimeH 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • hammertimeH hammertime

          @plumcrazy73 said:

          Sure they accepted a Cleveland Brown into their organization. (Cowher) so I could accept him back. Think the Jets would have trouble accepting Brady, Tom Brady that is. Montana to KC?

          Bottom line I want to win, I want to play constantly good football!

          I know it sounds good, but this is Cleveland and 1 wrong move and were screaming for his head?

          hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 4k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @hammertime said:

          I know it sounds good, but this is Cleveland and 1 wrong move and were screaming for his head?

          So you all think Cowher can stroll into Cleveland like a saviour and survive a couple .500 seasons without being chased out ?

          guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
          GipsG 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • hammertimeH hammertime

            @hammertime said:

            I know it sounds good, but this is Cleveland and 1 wrong move and were screaming for his head?

            So you all think Cowher can stroll into Cleveland like a saviour and survive a couple .500 seasons without being chased out ?

            Gips GipsG
            • 3k Posts
            • 34 Reputation
            GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
            #5

            @hammertime said:

            So you all think Cowher can stroll into Cleveland like a saviour and survive a couple .500 seasons without being chased out ?

            I could deal with it simply because we arent goin to have great or even good seasons with the coaching staff we currently have or anyone on it as the new HC

            Cowher would build us a winner over time and i think he would use 30 to 40% of the personnel we already have but their crybaby days would be over they would have to play to keep their jobs same for coordinators and assistants they have to coach effectively to keep theirs..

            I have always admired cowher as a coach hes not afraid to do on the job training for a better future and crazy things when desperate to win i think its more of a rooney ownership thing but it rubbed off on cowher and this team could really use that winning football mentality...

            We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • mz. ?
              • Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              ? mz. wrote on last edited by
              #6

              What is the downside to this? Anyone????

              ? 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ? Guest

                What is the downside to this? Anyone????

                AdaM ?
                • Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
                #7

                mz. said:

                What is the downside to this? Anyone????

                He may give someone a staph infection from spitting in their eye, only downside I can think of.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate