Skip to content

Do any of you care about DA/Quinn?

The Browns Board
38 29 2.9k
  • D DAWGPOUND16 wrote on last edited by DAWGPOUND16
    #1

    I'm in no way shape or form trying to bring a BQ/DA debate because that's the last thing I want.

    I personally don't care about Quinns future because I can't stand his notre dame homer fans and how all the girls talk about him. The guy cares more about modeling than his football career.

    How ever, I do care about DA. He's been the best QB we've had since the re-birth, that season I fell in mad love with him. (no homo) I'm interested to see what he does in Arizona.

    Remember, do not bring any DA VS BQ debates in here.

    Just asking a simple question as it is.

  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I am going to be watching them play (If they play).

    I will watch DA over Quinn though.

  • S s-eohiodoggy wrote on last edited by
    #3

    No!

  • E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Who?

  • JRex223J JRex223 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Yeah, DA had some gusto in '07...i've liked him ever since.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #6

    Im definitely looking forward to watching BQ if he gets a fair chance to develop in denver as for DA if he gets his chance i will enjoy watching DA's coach intoxicating arm throw it all away repeatedly for arizona and their fans...😉

    Overall i think as a team delhomme and wallace solidified our offense in a way that DA/BQ could not but still brainy daboll will remain the weak link to watch as we go run,run,run punt/run,run,pass,punt.../sigh

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I admit, I will probably watch both.

  • N Nails wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I would like to keep tabs on Quinn because he wanted to be a Brown - BUT - I hate Denver so much I have no choice but to hate him.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    i'll watch them like i watch kids from the college game come into the league. always interested in seeing how the ohio state guys do........even the top name guys, heisman trophy winners etc. if they're not on the browns they won't affect me though so, i wish 'em the best and look for any highlights/lowlights on sportscenter.

  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #10

    i care.

    i'm generally a caring person.

  • i care.

    i'm generally a caring person.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @roach said:

    i care.

    i'm generally a caring person.

    with a name like roach........who woulda thought? 🙂

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #12

    I care about both of them.

    I wish for Quinn to be happy, meet the right gal, and settle down on a backup's salary.

    I wish for "Derrick" GGG Anderson to be happy, too, by selling lots of his bbq sauce,

    and by learning to love being a big stupid dumbass wherever he goes.

    He went to Arizona? I hope he throws ints every practice, and blames it on sweat getting into his eyes.

  • C cmac12 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I will be curious on how both do. I will be more curious on how Jake does without Steve Smith. I wanted the Browns to get a veteran, but was hoping for a veteran that was not interception prone.

  • DawgsResurrected64D DawgsResurrected64 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I hope Anderson plays well. He's no franchise but he has mad potential. A change of scenery with new and better options will help him greatly.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #15

    sure, i'll watch 'em both. hope they both due well, cause the situation here was just too xxxxed up for both of 'em.

  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Whoever says they aren't going to watch SportsCenter to see how BQ and DA are doing elsewhere is lying. I really want to see how much of their failures had to do with the Browns and how much is just because they both suck and Savage is a dumbass. And you watch, as soon as Quinn throws a TD in the 3rd quarter of a Broncos preseason game, Quinn's Queens will flood this board beating their chests and gloating. At the same time, as soon as DA throws an INT in a preseason game, the same group will be here for that.

    Oh yeah, and I really think Savage is a dumbass.

  • LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I admit...I will be keeping pretty close tabs on them both. With BQ in Denver and DA in Arizona, they are both in offenses that fit their style of play and that will allow them to grow as QB's. I think it will be interesting to see which one excells in their new home...to see if DA really was a one-hit wonder and if BQ's problems were truly his own or if he really needed to have a real opportunity that he really didn't get. All in all, these questions should be answered.

  • I'm in no way shape or form trying to bring a BQ/DA debate because that's the last thing I want.

    I personally don't care about Quinns future because I can't stand his notre dame homer fans and how all the girls talk about him. The guy cares more about modeling than his football career.

    How ever, I do care about DA. He's been the best QB we've had since the re-birth, that season I fell in mad love with him. (no homo) I'm interested to see what he does in Arizona.

    Remember, do not bring any DA VS BQ debates in here.

    Just asking a simple question as it is.

    G gmp wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dawgpound16 said:

    I'm in no way shape or form trying to bring a BQ/DA debate because that's the last thing I want.

    I personally don't care about Quinns future because I can't stand his notre dame homer fans and how all the girls talk about him. The guy cares more about modeling than his football career.

    How ever, I do care about DA. He's been the best QB we've had since the re-birth, that season I fell in mad love with him. (no homo) I'm interested to see what he does in Arizona.

    Remember, do not bring any DA VS BQ debates in here.

    Just asking a simple question as it is.

    ABsolutley!!..will watch QUinn, when he ever plays...I'm a big fan of comedy!!

    Now that's some funny sh*t right there!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

  • I'm in no way shape or form trying to bring a BQ/DA debate because that's the last thing I want.

    I personally don't care about Quinns future because I can't stand his notre dame homer fans and how all the girls talk about him. The guy cares more about modeling than his football career.

    How ever, I do care about DA. He's been the best QB we've had since the re-birth, that season I fell in mad love with him. (no homo) I'm interested to see what he does in Arizona.

    Remember, do not bring any DA VS BQ debates in here.

    Just asking a simple question as it is.

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @dawgpound16 said:

    Just asking a simple question as it is.

    No.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20
    Like I said on another post: out of sight, out of mind.