Skip to content

tourney pick em

The Browns Board
7 5 844
  • Anything set up yet for this?

  • I signed up at ESPN, just made it. I got Ohio State, Kentucky, Syracuse and Duke, with Cuse winning it. I know what a stretch, but when you know as little as I do about college basketball....

  • damn you Notre Dame, damn you

  • The Murray State game was awesome. That is why I watch the tourney.

  • Would anyone who seen the Villanova/Robert Morris game like to make a few comments reguarding the last 5 minutes of regulation?

  • I signed up at ESPN, just made it. I got Ohio State, Kentucky, Syracuse and Duke, with Cuse winning it. I know what a stretch, but when you know as little as I do about college basketball....

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I signed up at ESPN, just made it. I got Ohio State, Kentucky, Syracuse and Duke, with Cuse winning it. I know what a stretch, but when you know as little as I do about college basketball....

    I heard this morning that out of 4.5 million brackets filled out at ESPN, that after the first day of play only 56 are still perfect! And the second day of the first week hasn't even been played yet. If as many upsets happen today as happened yesterday, only a handful of all those brackets may go unscathed.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    I signed up at ESPN, just made it. I got Ohio State, Kentucky, Syracuse and Duke, with Cuse winning it. I know what a stretch, but when you know as little as I do about college basketball....

    I heard this morning that out of 4.5 million brackets filled out at ESPN, that after the first day of play only 56 are still perfect! And the second day of the first week hasn't even been played yet. If as many upsets happen today as happened yesterday, only a handful of all those brackets may go unscathed.

    @the-gipper said:

    I heard this morning that out of 4.5 million brackets filled out at ESPN, that after the first day of play only 56 are still perfect! And the second day of the first week hasn't even been played yet. If as many upsets happen today as happened yesterday, only a handful of all those brackets may go unscathed.

    I am in the 98.3% of all brackets. Good right? Yea that means I am still only in the top 81,500? WTF?