Skip to content

Cleveland Browns: 2009 Season Ending Highlights

The Browns Board
7 6 761
  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #1
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Thanks T!!

    That is the beginning point for this season...and we are only going to improve.

    10 wins??? I say it isn't a pipe dream.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Its not a pipe dream, I am a believer in that it will happen.

    Its not how you start, its how you finish. And Mangini finished strong with a bunch of new starters on both sides of the ball. We can only hope he has weeded out the trash and he will be able to get this team to gel a lot sooner.

  • M MudratDetector wrote on last edited by
    #4

    if club romeo won 10 games, mangini can win 10 games

  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #5

    How sick was that run by Jennings! I cannot wait!!!!

  • Thanks T!!

    That is the beginning point for this season...and we are only going to improve.

    10 wins??? I say it isn't a pipe dream.

    next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @ballpeen said:

    Thanks T!!

    That is the beginning point for this season...and we are only going to improve.

    10 wins??? I say it isn't a pipe dream.

    I don't think it's a pipe dream either but I do think we would have to really come together as a team during the off-season and if we play well at the start; keep up that play throughout the year.

    I however do think we will be closer to 10 - 6 then some think. I can easily see us going 8 - 8 next year.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Browns enter the next season with a 4 game win streak, right? Who holds a longer win streak at this point? Not even the Saints I don't believe. (they lost their last game of the season I think).

    Maybe the Browns can threaten the Patriots NFL record winning streak? (insert obligatory LOL here)