Skip to content

BREAKING NEWS CLEVELAND HAS...

The Browns Board
12 9 1.4k
  • ....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

    And I really want to see a brown on brown uni this year.

    @mopaji said:

    ....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

    And I really want to see a brown on brown uni this year.

    so you think we'll draft or sign Levi Brown?

  • @mopaji said:

    ....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

    And I really want to see a brown on brown uni this year.

    so you think we'll draft or sign Levi Brown?

    @wvubrownsfan said:

    so you think we'll draft or sign Levi Brown?

    Actually, I kind of do!

  • @mopaji said:

    ....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

    And I really want to see a brown on brown uni this year.

    I will always think of Hanford Dixon when I see #29.

    @medicineman said:

    I will always think of Hanford Dixon when I see #29.

    You're right, I always forget Eric Turner even wore #29. But, if there ever was a player worthy of the brand, I think it's Berry.

    Also, why haven't they retired #19? I swear, if it isn't Bernie's kid, I don't want to see anyone wear it.

  • Its quiet right now because MH is wore out and taking a long earned spring snooze while letting hecktard and mangina run the show and hecktard now has no more crappy players left that mangina doesnt covet as pets to give away for cheap...hehehehe

  • ....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

    And I really want to see a brown on brown uni this year.

    @mopaji said:

    ....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

    And I really want to see a brown on brown uni this year.

    Brown on Brown WOULD make the Browns look like big turds.

  • @medicineman said:

    I will always think of Hanford Dixon when I see #29.

    You're right, I always forget Eric Turner even wore #29. But, if there ever was a player worthy of the brand, I think it's Berry.

    Also, why haven't they retired #19? I swear, if it isn't Bernie's kid, I don't want to see anyone wear it.

    @mopaji said:

    You're right, I always forget Eric Turner even wore #29. But, if there ever was a player worthy of the brand, I think it's Berry.

    Also, why haven't they retired #19? I swear, if it isn't Bernie's kid, I don't want to see anyone wear it.

    The NFL has issued a policy against teams retiring numbers except in a few very limited circumstances. They don't even want numbers of Hall of Famers retired, so much as people who have not made the HOF like Bernie.

  • How many people would buy a tebow jersey?

  • @mopaji said:

    ....done nothing and I'm getting bored. It looks like we've heard the last splash before the draft. Which by the way, I have never been more interested in; in my entire life. I really think we'll be selling a ton of #29 Jerseys with the name BERRY on the back!

    And I really want to see a brown on brown uni this year.

    I will always think of Hanford Dixon when I see #29.

    @medicineman said:

    I will always think of Hanford Dixon when I see #29.

    That made me feel good when I read it. Thanks for reminding me.

  • They are being discussed live on ESPN 2 right now

  • Browns re-sign Yates, yea!