Repo Men review
-
westside steve- you look like russ hanson, a faggot

-
westside steve- you look like russ hanson, a faggot

westside steve- you look like russ hanson, a faggot

Thanks.
Russ is a nice looking fellow.
And if I was a fag, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.
I'll delete your crap soon enough but dude, please, bring some stronger stuff.
WSS
-
-
One of 'em.
Maybe the poor man's version of Mad Dog Adams.
Why, are you poor?
WSS
Never heard of maddog adams.
Yes I am poor
Are you a legend at put-n-bay?
-
One of 'em.
Maybe the poor man's version of Mad Dog Adams.
Why, are you poor?
WSS
Never heard of maddog adams.
Yes I am poor
Are you a legend at put-n-bay?
-
What, like Paul Bunyan or Johnny Appleseed?
WSS
Hello. I'm not sure. It appears that your a very famous person around these parts and I feel kind of out of it not hearing of your name before I joined this board. Two more questions if you don't mind.
1) Is Roger Ebert your idol?
2) Do you think Pat Daily is a poor mans version of Jimmy Buffet?
Thank You for your time.
-
What, like Paul Bunyan or Johnny Appleseed?
WSS
Hello. I'm not sure. It appears that your a very famous person around these parts and I feel kind of out of it not hearing of your name before I joined this board. Two more questions if you don't mind.
1) Is Roger Ebert your idol?
2) Do you think Pat Daily is a poor mans version of Jimmy Buffet?
Thank You for your time.
Hello. I'm not sure. It appears that your a very famous person around these parts and I feel kind of out of it not hearing of your name before I joined this board. Two more questions if you don't mind.
1) Is Roger Ebert your idol?
2) Do you think Pat
Daily is a poor mans version of Jimmy Buffet?
Thank You for your time
Actually roger ebert is no favorite of mine i rarely agree with him. And Pat Is in my opinion 1,000,000 times more talented than jimmy buffett. Then again if you have never heard of mad dog adams or me i doubt you've ever been to put in bay. But Thank you for wasting so much time on this nonsense. Love and kisses, westside steve. And pardon typos i'm trying out the new voice recognition technology on my new Droid bye bye
-
Hello. I'm not sure. It appears that your a very famous person around these parts and I feel kind of out of it not hearing of your name before I joined this board. Two more questions if you don't mind.
1) Is Roger Ebert your idol?
2) Do you think Pat
Daily is a poor mans version of Jimmy Buffet?
Thank You for your time
Actually roger ebert is no favorite of mine i rarely agree with him. And Pat Is in my opinion 1,000,000 times more talented than jimmy buffett. Then again if you have never heard of mad dog adams or me i doubt you've ever been to put in bay. But Thank you for wasting so much time on this nonsense. Love and kisses, westside steve. And pardon typos i'm trying out the new voice recognition technology on my new Droid bye bye
Actually roger ebert is no favorite of mine i rarely agree with him. And Pat Is in my opinion 1,000,000 times more talented than jimmy buffett. Then again if you have never heard of mad dog adams or me i doubt you've ever been to put in bay. But Thank you for wasting so much time on this nonsense. Love and kisses, westside steve. And pardon typos i'm trying out the new voice recognition technology on my new Droid bye bye
Sorry for wasting your time. The last time I was at Put-N-bay was about thirty years ago. I remember drinking beer in some pizza bar called Frosty's. I wonder if that is still there? That is something about Daily being a million more times talented than Buffet. Too bad his bank account doesn't reflect that. See ya Westside.

-
Keanu Reeves has more money than Gary Oldman.
There are a lot of acts I think are overrated that make lots of money, but that's just my opinion.
But if you're a big Buffett fan, that's OK too.
Makes me think of a dame who once told me her favorite song ever was Brown Eyed Girl.
Hey whevever moves ya.
Cheers
WSS
-
Keanu Reeves has more money than Gary Oldman.
There are a lot of acts I think are overrated that make lots of money, but that's just my opinion.
But if you're a big Buffett fan, that's OK too.
Makes me think of a dame who once told me her favorite song ever was Brown Eyed Girl.
Hey whevever moves ya.
Cheers
WSS
Keanu Reeves has more money than Gary Oldman.
There are a lot of acts I think are overrated that make lots of money, but that's just my opinion.
But if you're a big Buffett fan, that's OK too.
Makes me think of a dame who once told me her favorite song ever was Brown Eyed Girl.
Hey whevever moves ya.
Cheers
WSS
Hi steve
No I'm not a parrot head.
Your right, there are a lot of acts over rated. If you say Dailey is a lot more talented than Buffet, you would be a better judge of this than me.
I liked that song by Van Morrison too. I don't remind you of that dame do I ?
Later
-
Keanu Reeves has more money than Gary Oldman.
There are a lot of acts I think are overrated that make lots of money, but that's just my opinion.
But if you're a big Buffett fan, that's OK too.
Makes me think of a dame who once told me her favorite song ever was Brown Eyed Girl.
Hey whevever moves ya.
Cheers
WSS
Hi steve
No I'm not a parrot head.
Your right, there are a lot of acts over rated. If you say Dailey is a lot more talented than Buffet, you would be a better judge of this than me.
I liked that song by Van Morrison too. I don't remind you of that dame do I ?
Later
Hi steve
No I'm not a parrot head.
Your right, there are a lot of acts over rated. If you say Dailey is a lot more talented than Buffet, you would be a better judge of this than me.
I liked that song by Van Morrison too. I don't remind you of that dame do I ?
Later
LOL
Nah the point was that she said it was her favorite song.
It ain't like I despise it but it's just odd to think that somebody's actual favorite, the song that moves them and means more than any other is such a bland overplayed thing.
Not that it's hateful or anything.
Like saying the worlds greatest actor is Slater (Mario Lopez) from Saved By The Bell.

WSS
-
"Like saying the worlds greatest actor is Slater (Mario Lopez) from Saved By The Bell."
He's not?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
