Tech question
-
So does everyone have to log in nearly every time they sign on to this board?
Every other similar board I'm on keeps you logged in indefinately.
It's kind of a pain in the ass.
Also PMs don't seem to work.
Admin?
WSS
-
I have the same problem.
-
So does everyone have to log in nearly every time they sign on to this board?
Every other similar board I'm on keeps you logged in indefinately.
It's kind of a pain in the ass.
Also PMs don't seem to work.
Admin?
WSS
So does everyone have to log in nearly every time they sign on to this board?
Every other similar board I'm on keeps you logged in indefinately.
It's kind of a pain in the ass.
Also PMs don't seem to work.
Admin?WSS
I don't need to log on every time, Steve. I forget the exact mechanics but I probably checked a particular box when I registered that said to recognize my email address. I would imagine you can do that at any time.
I'll take a look and also ask Stan.
It's been a couple of days, but I've received a couple of PMs this week.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login