My first ever attempted mock
-
Feel free to critique. I did a little research and the fact of the matter is that in most of my research these players were all projected in or around where I placed them. Enjoy!
Rd 1 - Eric Berry S Tenn
Rd 2 - Jerry Hughes OLB TCU
Rd 3 - Jacoby Ford WR/KR Clem
Rd 3 - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB IUP
Rd 3 - Dan LeFevour QB Central Mich
Rd 4 - Carlton Mitchell WR USF
Rd 5 - Myron Rolle S FL St
Rd 5 - Donovan Warren CB Mich
Rd 5 - Joe Pawelek ILB Baylor
Rd 5 - Thomas Austin OG Clemson
Rd 6 - Corey Peters DE Kentuckey
Rd 6 - Dennis Landolt OT Penn St
-
not bad, but there is no way that myron rolle makes it to the 5th. he probably won't make it out of the 2nd.
-
I didn't really think so either but to my surprise out of the 4 or 5 sites I looked at thats where he was.
-
not bad, but there is no way that myron rolle makes it to the 5th. he probably won't make it out of the 2nd.
not bad, but there is no way that myron rolle makes it to the 5th. he probably won't make it out of the 2nd.
nobody wants a S who hasnt played football in a year and ran a 4.7 higher then the 5th
theres noway he gets taken higher then mid-late 5th
-
Not to bad, More like Anderson Russell in the 5th though. Also we need to see if we can get a RB in the 5th. Its so great we have so many picks to use this year. We do need a flashy pick, someone who makes plays. If Berry is not there I hope we dont pass on Spiller.
-
i agree cuz personally im tired of the boring picks i wouldnt mind one flashy pick this year and make people go like wow
-
I was bored so I gave it a shot to
Rd 1 - Eric Berry S Tenn
Rd 2 - Terrence Cody NT Alabama
Rd 3 - Amari Spievey CB Iowa
Rd 3 - John Jerry OG Ole Miss
Rd 3 - Tony Pike QB Cincinnati
Rd 4 - Sean Lee ILB Penn State
Rd 5 - Dennis Pitta TE BYU
Rd 5 - Donovan Warren CB Michigan
Rd 5 - Deji Karim RB Southern Illinois
Rd 5 - Clifton Geathers DE South Carolina
Rd 6 - Trindon Holliday PR/WR LSU
Rd 6 -Daryll Clark QB Penn State
-
Shit here is mine too
1. Berry S
2. Patrick Robinson CB
3. Dan Lefevour QB
3. Demaryius Thomas WR
3. Mike Johnson OG
4. Anthony Dixon RB
5. C.J. Wilson DE
5. Rodger Saffold OT
5. Danario Alexander WR
5. Kurt Coleman S
6. Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB
6. Leigh Tiffin K
I know we already have some WR'S but these guys have great size. I think we will bring in a ndfa QB also.
Murder me now
-
WR Thomas may go in late first round to Jets or early second round.
Why do we need to draft a RB when you got Harrison and Hillis (even though considered a FB) w/ projects like Jennings and Davis. I think we spend them elsewhere and leave RB alone.
I would like to get TE Pitta but w/ signing Watson, re-signing Estandia and having Moore and Royal i doubt they will go that direction
-
I like Berry, hughes, ford, clark and warren so i wouldnt be mad at these picks. I hope we can get back in the 2nd to get lamar houston tho.
As a caveat I am officially off the Lefevour band wagon. He has a serious noodle arm and I would rather have a project like Robinson, Skelton, or Clark
-
I just hope we don't trade the farm for Bradford.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login