Skip to content

Possibility of 2 QB's?

The Browns Board
22 12 2.1k
  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I only see us taking one QB n this draft likely in the second or third round due to all the attention being given to tebow i suspect its a smokescreen holmy has his eyes set on someone else and isnt drawing a crowd of doubters,he may like pike or le-fart..however tebow has shown a lot of what holmy likes to see in a qb so who knows...april 22 cant come soon enough..

  • I only see us taking one QB n this draft likely in the second or third round due to all the attention being given to tebow i suspect its a smokescreen holmy has his eyes set on someone else and isnt drawing a crowd of doubters,he may like pike or le-fart..however tebow has shown a lot of what holmy likes to see in a qb so who knows...april 22 cant come soon enough..

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @gips said:

    .april 22 cant come soon enough..

    No sense wishing your life away.

    The schedule will be released maybe a week or so before that, so for me at least, that provides some excitement as I start planning my trips to Cleveland.

    At least once that is done, I can look at the calendar with anticipation.