Bill Cowher
-
Heres the link
-
FWIW
Some guy over on a Jets board says he sees Cowher all the time in Carolina and that hes waiting for the Panthers job to come available. Supposedly, this guy nailed Cowher retiring way before it was announced.
-
Maybe Cowher will coach in Oakland or San Fransisco if he returns ?
But surely not Browns. I dont think RAC will be fired even if this season was a bust but even if it was it will only be if another good coach was available.
-
Maybe Cowher will coach in Oakland or San Fransisco if he returns ?
But surely not Browns. I dont think RAC will be fired even if this season was a bust but even if it was it will only be if another good coach was available.
Maybe Cowher will coach in Oakland?
Cowher's got a better chance at showing up on the cover of Vogue than patrolling the Raiders' sidelines.
He's not an idiot.
-
I don't know guys; I always thought the Cower talk was nonsense; however, where there is smoke and there is a TON of smoke here....
-
I don't know guys; I always thought the Cower talk was nonsense; however, where there is smoke and there is a TON of smoke here....
I don't know guys; I always thought the Cower talk was nonsense; however, where there is smoke and there is a TON of smoke here....
It seems they'll be talking about Cowher soon on PTI...
-
you guys have imagination I'll give you that. Cower is not coming to coach vs the steelers in the same division.. NO WAY. I like him for a coach.. I just do not see him coming here. If he wants the GM job too... Then I guess I don't want him. It is fairly well proven. Those jobs need to be separated.
-
The Browns can't just hire a coach....they have to interview Mo Carthon first.
-
-
Assuming Bill Cowher becomes the Browns coach...what happens to Phil? I heard ESPN say Kevin Colbert would come along with Cowher. Would a Pittsburgh born person (that being Colbert) leave his hometown team?
Assuming Bill Cowher becomes the Browns coach...what happens to Phil? I heard ESPN say Kevin Colbert would come along with Cowher. Would a Pittsburgh born person (that being Colbert) leave his hometown team?
Bill Cowher himself IS a Pittsburgh Born and Bred person !!
-
Assuming Bill Cowher becomes the Browns coach...what happens to Phil? I heard ESPN say Kevin Colbert would come along with Cowher. Would a Pittsburgh born person (that being Colbert) leave his hometown team?
Bill Cowher himself IS a Pittsburgh Born and Bred person !!
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Bill Cowher himself IS a Pittsburgh Born and Bred person !!That may be true but he did his NFL teething in Cleveland just like Chuck Noll. You could say they became the Christopher Columbus of Pittsburgh Steeler football even though there might be a couple natives arguing they had Pro Football before Noll. You can't argue with football follies.
- Tom F. (All of the AFC North roots trace back to Paul Brown. So do dynasty coaches like Bill Walsh and Don Shula. It's not just a coincidence - it's a reality of life)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
