Browns Reference: Hot Tub Time Machine
-
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but in one of the trailers for Hot Tub Time Machine, they show one of the characters going back to the 1980's and betting on one of the Denver/Cleveland games (either the drive or the fumble). Just thought it was pretty cool. If someone can find the clip, that would be sweet. Thanks.
-
I was at the sneak-preview of the movie a few weeks back, yeah the reference the 'Drive' as they go back to 1986 ... pretty funny. We all wondered if it was some sort of "regional version" of the movie ... as the movie theater crowd moaned (reaction) with the recap.
Pretty good movie, btw.
-
I was at the sneak-preview of the movie a few weeks back, yeah the reference the 'Drive' as they go back to 1986 ... pretty funny. We all wondered if it was some sort of "regional version" of the movie ... as the movie theater crowd moaned (reaction) with the recap.
Pretty good movie, btw.
I was at the sneak-preview of the movie a few weeks back, yeah the reference the 'Drive' as they go back to 1986 ... pretty funny. We all wondered if it was some sort of "regional version" of the movie ... as the movie theater crowd moaned (reaction) with the recap.
Pretty good movie, btw.
Yeah its not regional. I know friends in California that saw the same thing.
How much is the game involved in the plot?
-
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but in one of the trailers for Hot Tub Time Machine, they show one of the characters going back to the 1980's and betting on one of the Denver/Cleveland games (either the drive or the fumble). Just thought it was pretty cool. If someone can find the clip, that would be sweet. Thanks.
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but in one of the trailers for Hot Tub Time Machine, they show one of the characters going back to the 1980's and betting on one of the Denver/Cleveland games (either the drive or the fumble). Just thought it was pretty cool. If someone can find the clip, that would be sweet. Thanks.
Anything that refrences The Drive or The Fumble is not cool.

-
I was at the sneak-preview of the movie a few weeks back, yeah the reference the 'Drive' as they go back to 1986 ... pretty funny. We all wondered if it was some sort of "regional version" of the movie ... as the movie theater crowd moaned (reaction) with the recap.
Pretty good movie, btw.
Yeah its not regional. I know friends in California that saw the same thing.
How much is the game involved in the plot?
Yeah its not regional. I know friends in California that saw the same thing.
How much is the game involved in the plot?
I won't tell you much more or it will ruin that segment for you, it's just a scene in the movie though, not the whole movie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login