Skip to content

Browns Draft Day Party

The Browns Board
25 11 3.8k
  • OK, so is there an "official" browns draft party? Ive searched the browns website and found nothing and would love to attend a nice big draft party. see here in Youngstown its filled with Pittsburgh fans and i wouldn't mind driving up to a nice party.

  • That would be awesome.

    Who can pick me up from Indy?

  • that's a three day binge. thursday night, friday night and saturday. i can hang.

  • OK, so is there an "official" browns draft party? Ive searched the browns website and found nothing and would love to attend a nice big draft party. see here in Youngstown its filled with Pittsburgh fans and i wouldn't mind driving up to a nice party.

    @maddogg7888 said:

    OK, so is there an "official" browns draft party? Ive searched the browns website and found nothing and would love to attend a nice big draft party. see here in Youngstown its filled with Pittsburgh fans and i wouldn't mind driving up to a nice party.

    I got a season ticket holder invite.... only season ticket holders can attend.....lots of players and alum to be present....cheap drinks, food....sounds pretty good...if I lived up there I might go.

  • sure rub it in.. Im stuck out in freakin cali, with the homo raiders and niners

  • sure rub it in.. Im stuck out in freakin cali, with the homo raiders and niners

    @wrrebel said:

    sure rub it in.. Im stuck out in freakin cali, with the homo raiders and niners

    Wasn't rubbing it in....I do have season tickets and live about 9 miles from the Georgia state line....about as far as I can go and justify holding them....I don't like to fly anymore with all the security checks and crappy service, so I feel for ya....It would suck to get to 1 game a year.....maybe 2 if the Browns happen top play out there somewhere close.

  • sure rub it in.. Im stuck out in freakin cali, with the homo raiders and niners

    @wrrebel said:

    sure rub it in.. Im stuck out in freakin cali, with the homo raiders and niners

    Try living 4,000 miles away 🙁

  • @wrrebel said:

    sure rub it in.. Im stuck out in freakin cali, with the homo raiders and niners

    Try living 4,000 miles away 🙁

    @howiedawg said:

    Try living 4,000 miles away 🙁

    So your comin?

  • @howiedawg said:

    Try living 4,000 miles away 🙁

    So your comin?

    @halfsane said:

    So your comin?

    hilarious

  • couldn't we get a live conference video feed that would show us at different spots in the world all raising glasses to our first pick? (as long as it's not a qb).

  • that would be awesome. We should all go to campuses and use use their long distance learning technology to host word wide backers parties !

  • sure rub it in.. Im stuck out in freakin cali, with the homo raiders and niners

    @wrrebel said:

    sure rub it in.. Im stuck out in freakin cali, with the homo raiders and niners

    say hi to Kam for me.

    that shit couldn't've happened to a nicer guy.

  • @howiedawg said:

    Try living 4,000 miles away 🙁

    So your comin?

    @halfsane said:

    So your comin?

    Count me in! I wish. I'll be over for my one game of the year, just waiting for the schedule to come out, not long now.

  • @halfsane said:

    So your comin?

    Count me in! I wish. I'll be over for my one game of the year, just waiting for the schedule to come out, not long now.

    @howiedawg said:

    Count me in! I wish. I'll be over for my one game of the year, just waiting for the schedule to come out, not long now.

    yo, if you're comin from england then there's no excuse for me not to get off my fat ass and join you. let's get down in CTOWN!

  • that's a three day binge. thursday night, friday night and saturday. i can hang.

    @miktoxic said:

    that's a three day binge. thursday night, friday night and saturday. i can hang.

    Me too!

    You buyin all three days?

  • @halfsane said:

    So your comin?

    Count me in! I wish. I'll be over for my one game of the year, just waiting for the schedule to come out, not long now.

    @howiedawg said:

    Count me in! I wish. I'll be over for my one game of the year, just waiting for the schedule to come out, not long now.

    Maybe pick a warmer time of the year. I know Stan would like to see your skinny legs in shorts. 😉

  • @howiedawg said:

    Count me in! I wish. I'll be over for my one game of the year, just waiting for the schedule to come out, not long now.

    Maybe pick a warmer time of the year. I know Stan would like to see your skinny legs in shorts. 😉

    @ballpeen said:

    Maybe pick a warmer time of the year. I know Stan would like to see your skinny legs in shorts. 😉

    You all will have to let me know when this goes down, I would love to travel out and meet some of ya!

    Go Dawgs!

  • @howiedawg said:

    Count me in! I wish. I'll be over for my one game of the year, just waiting for the schedule to come out, not long now.

    Maybe pick a warmer time of the year. I know Stan would like to see your skinny legs in shorts. 😉

    @ballpeen said:

    Maybe pick a warmer time of the year. I know Stan would like to see your skinny legs in shorts. 😉

    Ballpeen, if I wore shorts at the tailgate you'd have to hire security guards to keep all the chicks off me whilst I drank beer and chatted to you guys such is the hunkiness of my legs. (I wish - I'll have to get my veins done!)

    Yeah, maybe a warmer one this year, it all depends on how the games fall. Sadly we won't, as far as I can see, have a 4pm kick off this year so I am keen to organise some extra socialising with my Football buddies in addition to the tailgate as 4 hours sure goes quick when I am having fun with you guys.

    I'd like to catch a rivalry game this year if poss or see us beat Tom Brady down, that would be cool too. We will have to see. Only a few weeks til the schedule comes out now, me and the G Man will be online counting down the seconds ready to book those flights.

    Howie.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Maybe pick a warmer time of the year. I know Stan would like to see your skinny legs in shorts. 😉

    Ballpeen, if I wore shorts at the tailgate you'd have to hire security guards to keep all the chicks off me whilst I drank beer and chatted to you guys such is the hunkiness of my legs. (I wish - I'll have to get my veins done!)

    Yeah, maybe a warmer one this year, it all depends on how the games fall. Sadly we won't, as far as I can see, have a 4pm kick off this year so I am keen to organise some extra socialising with my Football buddies in addition to the tailgate as 4 hours sure goes quick when I am having fun with you guys.

    I'd like to catch a rivalry game this year if poss or see us beat Tom Brady down, that would be cool too. We will have to see. Only a few weeks til the schedule comes out now, me and the G Man will be online counting down the seconds ready to book those flights.

    Howie.

    @howiedawg said:

    Ballpeen, if I wore shorts at the tailgate you'd have to hire security guards to keep all the chicks off me whilst I drank beer and chatted to you guys such is the hunkiness of my legs. (I wish - I'll have to get my veins done!)

    Yeah, maybe a warmer one this year, it all depends on how the games fall. Sadly we won't, as far as I can see, have a 4pm kick off this year so I am keen to organise some extra socialising with my Football buddies in addition to the tailgate as 4 hours sure goes quick when I am having fun with you guys.

    I'd like to catch a rivalry game this year if poss or see us beat Tom Brady down, that would be cool too. We will have to see. Only a few weeks til the schedule comes out now, me and the G Man will be online counting down the seconds ready to book those flights.

    Howie.

    I am just curious why the damn schedule hasn't been set yet. It is nearly April 1st. People like you need to start making plans. If I wanted to go to a road game I would want to start making plans. The teams I would think would want to start selling tickets. It seems to me that this is abnormally late for a schedule to be released.

  • @howiedawg said:

    Ballpeen, if I wore shorts at the tailgate you'd have to hire security guards to keep all the chicks off me whilst I drank beer and chatted to you guys such is the hunkiness of my legs. (I wish - I'll have to get my veins done!)

    Yeah, maybe a warmer one this year, it all depends on how the games fall. Sadly we won't, as far as I can see, have a 4pm kick off this year so I am keen to organise some extra socialising with my Football buddies in addition to the tailgate as 4 hours sure goes quick when I am having fun with you guys.

    I'd like to catch a rivalry game this year if poss or see us beat Tom Brady down, that would be cool too. We will have to see. Only a few weeks til the schedule comes out now, me and the G Man will be online counting down the seconds ready to book those flights.

    Howie.

    I am just curious why the damn schedule hasn't been set yet. It is nearly April 1st. People like you need to start making plans. If I wanted to go to a road game I would want to start making plans. The teams I would think would want to start selling tickets. It seems to me that this is abnormally late for a schedule to be released.

    @the-gipper said:

    I am just curious why the damn schedule hasn't been set yet. It is nearly April 1st. People like you need to start making plans. If I wanted to go to a road game I would want to start making plans. The teams I would think would want to start selling tickets. It seems to me that this is abnormally late for a schedule to be released.

    I don't know. It's always been like that, and I agree, it can cause problems.

    It isn't a problem for me now, but when working it wasn't uncommon to start filling my calendar 4-5-6 months ahead and I wanted those darn dates so I could schedule accordingly.