Westside Steve at Barbarino's Friday
-
Hey west siders, I'm playing Barbarino's Friday at 8:30.
Be good to see some of ya out for a beer or 15....
Columbia Station.
Stan has been known to make a rare personal appearance.
WSS
-
Hey west siders, I'm playing Barbarino's Friday at 8:30.
Be good to see some of ya out for a beer or 15....
Columbia Station.
Stan has been known to make a rare personal appearance.
WSS
Hey west siders, I'm playing Barbarino's Friday at 8:30.
Be good to see some of ya out for a beer or 15....
Columbia Station.
Stan has been known to make a rare personal appearance.
WSS
OH, I thought that was going to be on the west side of Barberton. When do you appear there next? (sorry I didn't get up there on St. Pat's day)
-
I'd swing out and support the cause if I lived close by!
-
Sounds good Steve, I'm always game! See you Friday Night.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login