What about Tucker?
-
I thought Mel Tucker was a very solid DB coach. Since his promotion to DC the DBs have certainly regressed. I think the defense as a whole is worse then last year. Now, I don't know how much control Tucker has over the defense or if he is just following RACs orders.
I see RAC in his ear during the games so I have to think RAC is telling him what scheme to use and plays to call. Whoever is responsible for their 3 man rush and giving the QB all day to find an open receiver should be fired.
Being that defense was RACs expertise, what good is he?
As we sit know, we don't have the players needed to play the 3-4 and we don't have the players needed to play the 4-3. I'd say we are more or less screwed on defense. I do put it on Savage for leaving the DB position understaffed and inexperienced after Holly went down.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login