Skip to content

Haden works out for Browns

The Browns Board
5 5 924
  • #7 pick here we come

    I know there are obviously going to be more players coming in and having private workouts, but sure is starting to look like we will be going this direction with our #7 pick, just so long as all workouts and visits go as planned.

  • #7 pick here we come

    I know there are obviously going to be more players coming in and having private workouts, but sure is starting to look like we will be going this direction with our #7 pick, just so long as all workouts and visits go as planned.

    @kamac19 said:

    #7 pick here we come

    I know there are obviously going to be more players coming in and having private workouts, but sure is starting to look like we will be going this direction with our #7 pick, just so long as all workouts and visits go as planned.

    If we trade out of the top 10, we'll take him. But not before that. IMO.

  • i think it's him or berry. if berry is there let's get him. we haven't had a beast at safety since EROCK. power and strength up and down the middle of the field. text book.

  • #7 pick here we come

    I know there are obviously going to be more players coming in and having private workouts, but sure is starting to look like we will be going this direction with our #7 pick, just so long as all workouts and visits go as planned.

    @kamac19 said:

    #7 pick here we come

    I know there are obviously going to be more players coming in and having private workouts, but sure is starting to look like we will be going this direction with our #7 pick, just so long as all workouts and visits go as planned.

    I agree. I think the way the draft falls, Hayden and our choice and going to mesh. Add in the need and it becomes a pretty easy selection.

  • @kamac19 said:

    #7 pick here we come

    I know there are obviously going to be more players coming in and having private workouts, but sure is starting to look like we will be going this direction with our #7 pick, just so long as all workouts and visits go as planned.

    If we trade out of the top 10, we'll take him. But not before that. IMO.

    @mopaji said:

    If we trade out of the top 10, we'll take him. But not before that. IMO.

    that was before his pro day. he ran a sub 4.4 last week so his stock is back up to where it was before the combine. he's the best corner back available and some view him as the best cb coming out of college in the past several years.