Mock Draft Attempt from over the Pond
-
Round 1 (7) Joe Haden CB Florida
Round 2 (38) Ricky Sapp OLB Clemson
Round 3 (71) Jacoby Ford WR Clemson
Round 3 (84) John Jerry OG Ole Miss
Round 3 (91) John Skelton QB Fordham
Round 4 (103) Myron Rolle SS Florida State
Round 5 (131) Marcus Easley WR Connecticut
Round 5 (134) Al Woods DT LSU
Round 5 (143) Mike Jackson OG Alabama
Round 5 (157) David Pender CB Purdue
Round 6 (168) Michael Hoomanawanui TE Illinois
Round 6 (177) Zak Robinson QB Oklahoma State
Obviously this is with what we have at moment, but does seem like there is going to be some movement in the pipeline with our front office, but still would like to know what rest of you guys think of these players and whether they will be still available at slots picked them. I just have a inclination that John Skelton QB is going to turn out to be a good pick where ever he goes.
-
Would you please break down the pronunciation of the fellow you say could be picked with the first choice of the 6th round?
Or should we just assume his name is that of the old Ralph Kramden expletive whenever he got in trouble: hominahominhomina
(I see that in addition to a Gleason spiel, you also have us selecting a Red Skelton. Maybe this is the way for the Browns to improve....go back to 50s/60s comedians)
-
Also, FYI, I would really like it if they could get Myron Rolle in the 4th round. Let's hope you are right there.
-
OK, I see where you came up with that guy now. Went all the way to Hawaii:
-
Round 6 (168) Michael Hoomanawanui TE Illinois
************
YES ! I had him in my dumb mock... @@
These mocks are tough biz... I'm still going to do one more eventually....
-
Round 6 (168) Michael Hoomanawanui TE Illinois
************
YES ! I had him in my dumb mock... @@
These mocks are tough biz... I'm still going to do one more eventually....
Round 6 (168) Michael Hoomanawanui TE Illinois
************
YES ! I had him in my dumb mock... @@
These mocks are tough biz... I'm still going to do one more eventually....
OK, so, if I know my Hawaiian grammar correctly, phonetically his name would go something like this:
Ho-oh-mah-nah-wah-noo-eee
How is that for a try campers?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login