Skip to content

Does anyone listen to good music these days?

Barber Shop Talk
43 13 4.6k
  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Yea right after watching this I am going to watch the Jonas Brothers. She's a joke.

    What makes her successful doesn't define her level of talent. If you watch that video and still don't think she has talent, then you're just closed-minded and don't like the type of music she's playing. She would be very good at this genre of music, but the money's in pop, so that's what she went with.

    Also, I didn't say anything about the Jonas brothers, they DO suck. Much, much worse than the video I posted.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @vaportrail said:

    What makes her successful doesn't define her level of talent. If you watch that video and still don't think she has talent, then you're just closed-minded and don't like the type of music she's playing. She would be very good at this genre of music, but the money's in pop, so that's what she went with.

    Also, I didn't say anything about the Jonas brothers, they DO suck. Much, much worse than the video I posted.

    Sorry bro. I just think her music and talent is a dime a dozen.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Fair enough.

  • Mr. T, I see your Kraftwerk and raise you Zlad.

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @vaportrail said:

    Mr. T, I see your Kraftwerk and raise you Zlad.

    Ill raise you two bad rock videos

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
    #33

    It's a good thing we never went to war with the Reds... After seeing this video, I don't think we would've had a chance.

    And imagine if we'd have to fight their elite special forces unit

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #34

    The american response...

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Okay, stand back, this just might be worse than everything

  • Okay, stand back, this just might be worse than everything

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @vaportrail said:

    Okay, stand back, this just might be worse than everything

    Vapor this is horrible, but I think I have you beat. It's got auto tune and everything.

    Ok everyone take a look here, please look, it is funny as shit. When I am having a bad day I throw on this video and makes me laugh EVERY time.

    Look at 1:59 she gives the guy a shitty look when he yells at her and she starts to say something and then remembers she's in a "music" video. At minute 2:06, look at the kid all the way to the right, enough said.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #37

    ^^^^^They kinda sound like framing hanley

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #38
  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #39

    nmills said:

    This was my second choice after the one I posted.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Ah yes auto-tune making skanks who can't sing famous. And Lil Wayne, who can't even rap without it.

  • @vaportrail said:

    Okay, stand back, this just might be worse than everything

    Vapor this is horrible, but I think I have you beat. It's got auto tune and everything.

    Ok everyone take a look here, please look, it is funny as shit. When I am having a bad day I throw on this video and makes me laugh EVERY time.

    Look at 1:59 she gives the guy a shitty look when he yells at her and she starts to say something and then remembers she's in a "music" video. At minute 2:06, look at the kid all the way to the right, enough said.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Vapor this is horrible, but I think I have you beat. It's got auto tune and everything.

    Ok everyone take a look here, please look, it is funny as shit. When I am having a bad day I throw on this video and makes me laugh EVERY time.

    Look at 1:59 she gives the guy a shitty look when he yells at her and she starts to say something and then remembers she's in a "music" video. At minute 2:06, look at the kid all the way to the right, enough said.

    Are those Emo hip hop artists?

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Vapor this is horrible, but I think I have you beat. It's got auto tune and everything.

    Ok everyone take a look here, please look, it is funny as shit. When I am having a bad day I throw on this video and makes me laugh EVERY time.

    Look at 1:59 she gives the guy a shitty look when he yells at her and she starts to say something and then remembers she's in a "music" video. At minute 2:06, look at the kid all the way to the right, enough said.

    Are those Emo hip hop artists?

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Are those Emo hip hop artists?

    Dude, I would listen to any "emo" artist 1,000 times before this shit. And that is saying something. This why people from around the world make fun of some cultural offerings of the United States.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Are those Emo hip hop artists?

    Dude, I would listen to any "emo" artist 1,000 times before this shit. And that is saying something. This why people from around the world make fun of some cultural offerings of the United States.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Dude, I would listen to any "emo" artist 1,000 times before this shit. And that is saying something. This why people from around the world make fun of some cultural offerings of the United States.

    A lot sure has changed in 50 years, culturally, when you consider the world's opinion of US culture then and now.