New Poll
-
http://politics.polls.newsvine.com/_questi...angry?GT1=43001
Now I sure understand how phrasing can effect results AND that I'd bet most MSNBC regulars are at least on the far left of the party this was a surprise.
PS the question was stated poorly IMO.
WSS
-
They really listened to the people didn't they?
Overstepping bounds and injecting their own progressive will over the will of the people. Just wait until they start working on immigration reform. They stopped that one when they found out nobody wanted it, but this will be a 2 party vote for it. Just watch as they ram it through.
-
That is a LOT of angry people.
Gee, Sev thought it was just a few of us here on the forum.
WRONG.
-
Internet polls are worthless. Because of places like freerepublic, reddit, and god forbid 4chan catches wind of it, they will post it just to skew the results with bots and macros. If you're going to bring up a poll, please find a study that was conducted off of the internet which can't be skewed by the internet hate machine. I take all internet polls with a grain of salt, I suggest you do the same.
-
Internet polls are worthless. Because of places like freerepublic, reddit, and god forbid 4chan catches wind of it, they will post it just to skew the results with bots and macros. If you're going to bring up a poll, please find a study that was conducted off of the internet which can't be skewed by the internet hate machine. I take all internet polls with a grain of salt, I suggest you do the same.
Internet polls are worthless. Because of places like freerepublic, reddit, and god forbid 4chan catches wind of it, they will post it just to skew the results with bots and macros. If you're going to bring up a poll, please find a study that was conducted off of the internet which can't be skewed by the internet hate machine. I take all internet polls with a grain of salt, I suggest you do the same.
It is from the internet hate machine.
It's clearly titled MSNBC....
WSS
-
Steve, you didn't just post an internet poll, did you?
Come on, brother. You've got to be kidding me.
-
Polling after HC passed
The Rasmussen Polls indicate that only 32% of Americans strongly approve of Obama’s performance,
wheras 42% strongly disapprove, giving him an index of -10.
-
Internet polls are worthless. Because of places like freerepublic, reddit, and god forbid 4chan catches wind of it, they will post it just to skew the results with bots and macros. If you're going to bring up a poll, please find a study that was conducted off of the internet which can't be skewed by the internet hate machine. I take all internet polls with a grain of salt, I suggest you do the same.
Internet polls are worthless. Because of places like freerepublic, reddit, and god forbid 4chan catches wind of it, they will post it just to skew the results with bots and macros. If you're going to bring up a poll, please find a study that was conducted off of the internet which can't be skewed by the internet hate machine. I take all internet polls with a grain of salt, I suggest you do the same.
I clearly pointed out the fact that internet hate speech might be involved.
I said it was from MSNBC very clearly.

WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login