Are we wearing the brown's brown pants away?
-
Are wearing them this year or we going back to the white pants.

hope we go back.
-
I don't know, but I agree....I hope we go back and trash the brown pants.
If we are going to go with some color, go back to the orange pants.
-
I don't know, but I agree....I hope we go back and trash the brown pants.
If we are going to go with some color, go back to the orange pants.
-
White and or orange but would someone in Berea please get rid of the ugly brown pants.
-
The white pants are classic. You don't mess with classic shit. Like Queen and Paul Rodgers. Don't xxxx up a good thing.
I agree. Paul Rodgers should have never joined that crappy band......geesh.

But....I agree, white on white is what I like.
-
The white pants are classic. You don't mess with classic shit. Like Queen and Paul Rodgers. Don't xxxx up a good thing.
I agree. Paul Rodgers should have never joined that crappy band......geesh.

But....I agree, white on white is what I like.
-
Who cares..... just win some god dam games!
-
If you strolled out with those Browns pants on Project Runway, the designer would be aufed!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login