Skip to content

Video: Josh Cribbs as Miss Cleveland, lol

The Browns Board
18 11 1.9k
  • D dcfanatic wrote on last edited by
    #1

    For Josh Cribbs life seems to be very very good these days...

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Here's a tweet from Cribbs on twitter, he's gonna be in the doghouse for a while. lmao

    About to shoot some footage for Jim Rome at the playboy masion I promise I will behave myself... Wifey is rightfully upset but Ima good boy
  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Maybe it is a good thing all of that money wasn't guaranteed after all 😵

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I wanna party like a rock star. That chick wasnt that hot either.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #5

    See that is how to get chicks, having with a couple drinks. It's not cornering a chick in the bathroom and raping her.

  • I wanna party like a rock star. That chick wasnt that hot either.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @cambridgeho said:

    I wanna party like a rock star. That chick wasnt that hot either.

    what is this i dont even

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    man the guy was probably paid to go to someone's party and be the celeb. who knows. you want to see a good video of cribbs, here:

    just look at his toughness and his interaction with the fans at the end. that guy should have been paid a year ago, and shut up about the guarantees. i'll take him as a brown anyday.

  • man the guy was probably paid to go to someone's party and be the celeb. who knows. you want to see a good video of cribbs, here:

    just look at his toughness and his interaction with the fans at the end. that guy should have been paid a year ago, and shut up about the guarantees. i'll take him as a brown anyday.

    D dcfanatic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @miktoxic said:

    man the guy was probably paid to go to someone's party and be the celeb. who knows. you want to see a good video of cribbs, here:

    just look at his toughness and his interaction with the fans at the end. that guy should have been paid a year ago, and shut up about the guarantees. i'll take him as a brown anyday.

    No.

    It was the Playboy Golf Party at the mansion.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    I wanna party like a rock star. That chick wasnt that hot either.

    what is this i dont even

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @vaportrail said:

    what is this i dont even

    Josh said in the video that its the offseason so he can party like a rock star, and I personally don't think that chick was very hot, for being at the Play boy Mansion.

  • @vaportrail said:

    what is this i dont even

    Josh said in the video that its the offseason so he can party like a rock star, and I personally don't think that chick was very hot, for being at the Play boy Mansion.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @cambridgeho said:

    Josh said in the video that its the offseason so he can party like a rock star, and I personally don't think that chick was very hot, for being at the Play boy Mansion.

    well considering you're from AL and you can't even spell the PLAYBOY mansion correctly, you must be shooting for pamela anderson or something. pleeeeez, last time you saw something that good in your bed it was called otis and she kept spilling moonshine all over your conway twitty 8 tracks!

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Josh said in the video that its the offseason so he can party like a rock star, and I personally don't think that chick was very hot, for being at the Play boy Mansion.

    well considering you're from AL and you can't even spell the PLAYBOY mansion correctly, you must be shooting for pamela anderson or something. pleeeeez, last time you saw something that good in your bed it was called otis and she kept spilling moonshine all over your conway twitty 8 tracks!

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @miktoxic said:

    well considering you're from AL and you can't even spell the PLAYBOY mansion correctly, you must be shooting for pamela anderson or something. pleeeeez, last time you saw something that good in your bed it was called otis and she kept spilling moonshine all over your conway twitty 8 tracks!

    First off you pile of whale shit, I am from OHIO and I am in the Military, so dont assume that I am from Alabama, I am married to a hot ass wife and have been for 8 years now, I do like moonshine, who dont? and Conway twitty was way before my time so i dont know much about him. So you need to apoligize for being a total ass.

  • @miktoxic said:

    well considering you're from AL and you can't even spell the PLAYBOY mansion correctly, you must be shooting for pamela anderson or something. pleeeeez, last time you saw something that good in your bed it was called otis and she kept spilling moonshine all over your conway twitty 8 tracks!

    First off you pile of whale shit, I am from OHIO and I am in the Military, so dont assume that I am from Alabama, I am married to a hot ass wife and have been for 8 years now, I do like moonshine, who dont? and Conway twitty was way before my time so i dont know much about him. So you need to apoligize for being a total ass.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #12

    @cambridgeho said:

    First off you pile of whale shit, I am from OHIO and I am in the Military, so dont assume that I am from Alabama, I am married to a hot ass wife and have been for 8 years now, I do like moonshine, who dont? and Conway twitty was way before my time so i dont know much about him. So you need to apoligize for being a total ass.

    from ohio too brother. (it say you're from alabama on your profile there, kiddo). ex-army. chill out. i'm sure you're wife is beautiful. alot times i want to confront people on their issues regarding the views they state on this board. and in doing so i might push a couple of buttons, but nothing done in hate. if we can't have a frickin laugh on the browns board, then where can we. you have to admit the otis/moonshine/conway twitty shit was funny though.

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I don't see nothing wrong with her.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    First off you pile of whale shit, I am from OHIO and I am in the Military, so dont assume that I am from Alabama, I am married to a hot ass wife and have been for 8 years now, I do like moonshine, who dont? and Conway twitty was way before my time so i dont know much about him. So you need to apoligize for being a total ass.

    from ohio too brother. (it say you're from alabama on your profile there, kiddo). ex-army. chill out. i'm sure you're wife is beautiful. alot times i want to confront people on their issues regarding the views they state on this board. and in doing so i might push a couple of buttons, but nothing done in hate. if we can't have a frickin laugh on the browns board, then where can we. you have to admit the otis/moonshine/conway twitty shit was funny though.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @miktoxic said:

    from ohio too brother. (it say you're from alabama on your profile there, kiddo). ex-army. chill out. i'm sure you're wife is beautiful. alot times i want to confront people on their issues regarding the views they state on this board. and in doing so i might push a couple of buttons, but nothing done in hate. if we can't have a frickin laugh on the browns board, then where can we. you have to admit the otis/moonshine/conway twitty shit was funny though.

    [/quote

    Its all good, this is a board to express views, but calling out people for spelling, you will be here a long time in doing so. Lets get back to the Browns.

  • See that is how to get chicks, having with a couple drinks. It's not cornering a chick in the bathroom and raping her.

    C chubb wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @kosar_for_president said:

    See that is how to get chicks, having with a couple drinks. It's not cornering a chick in the bathroom and raping her.

    Oh god, best post I've read in a long time

  • I don't see nothing wrong with her.

    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @erie-dawg said:

    I don't see nothing wrong with her.

    Same here, shes damn cute

  • @vaportrail said:

    what is this i dont even

    Josh said in the video that its the offseason so he can party like a rock star, and I personally don't think that chick was very hot, for being at the Play boy Mansion.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @cambridgeho said:

    Josh said in the video that its the offseason so he can party like a rock star, and I personally don't think that chick was very hot, for being at the Play boy Mansion.

    what is this i dont even

  • For Josh Cribbs life seems to be very very good these days...

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dcfanatic said:

    For Josh Cribbs life seems to be very very good these days...

    I couldn't understand a word he said.