Lexington Browns
-
Hey there, I'm going to be in the Lexington, KY area on Sunday, and I hunted down the Lexington area Browns Backers. Anyone on here from Lexington? I think I remember seeing a Lexington on someone's profile.
I may plan on Lunch at the BW3 (If the wife will let me).
-
(If the wife will let me).
Lay down the law. Tell the broad how it's going to be!
If we don't see you posting for a while, we will know how that went.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login