Ticket Sharing
-
OK...for some reason i couldn't post.
This guy lives in lala land if he thinks someone is going to do that.
-
Only $5 over face?!?! What a steal! Is there a convenience charge too like ticketmaster?
-
OK...for some reason i couldn't post.
This guy lives in lala land if he thinks someone is going to do that.
-
I myself won't do that.
I will give a seat or two away to friends from time to time, but I ask face value. If I can't get at least $50 for the seat....$70 face, I just use the extra seat as a arm rest.
If I am not going to get close to face, I don't want the hassle of being crammed together.
For games I don't attend, face or they get sent to the browns charity for which I get a tax deduction.
-
I myself won't do that.
I will give a seat or two away to friends from time to time, but I ask face value. If I can't get at least $50 for the seat....$70 face, I just use the extra seat as a arm rest.
If I am not going to get close to face, I don't want the hassle of being crammed together.
For games I don't attend, face or they get sent to the browns charity for which I get a tax deduction.
I myself won't do that.
I will give a seat or two away to friends from time to time, but I ask face value. If I can't get at least $50 for the seat....$70 face, I just use the extra seat as a arm rest.
If I am not going to get close to face, I don't want the hassle of being crammed together.
For games I don't attend, face or they get sent to the browns charity for which I get a tax deduction.
THAT'S the way to go about it!
Mike
-
I am looking for anyone to share my two (2) Dawg Pound tickets. I have owned these two seats (Section 323, Row 27 Seats 4-5) since the Browns returned.
I would like to split these with 2 other individuals.
I will retain home Steelers games.
Each person will 'draw' for one of the 2 preseason home games. And then the three of us would 'draw' for remaining home games. Each individual gets two (2) picks. I will retain the remaining game
Cost per ticket would be $5 above 2010 season ticket price (for administrative purposes).
Email me if interested.
-
I myself won't do that.
I will give a seat or two away to friends from time to time, but I ask face value. If I can't get at least $50 for the seat....$70 face, I just use the extra seat as a arm rest.
If I am not going to get close to face, I don't want the hassle of being crammed together.
For games I don't attend, face or they get sent to the browns charity for which I get a tax deduction.
THAT'S the way to go about it!
Mike
THAT'S the way to go about it!
Mike
I refuse to sit in my seat at $70 a game while the other sits in my other seat for $20.
I just won't do it. I'll sit there at $140 a game and not think a thing about it....at that point the money has been long ago spent. $1400 a year is pretty steep, but it is a drop in the bucket compared to the Gator season tickets I have held for 25 years longer....I get my ticket money back from my seat mate for the games I don't attend, but I still have to send the university booster club nearly 10k strong each year to keep the seats.....which is fine.... I owe UF a great deal, and tax write offs are welcomed.
I would just as soon give them my charitable contribution as some other entity.
-
Have to agree- Since I'm out of town, I only ask face value for my seats to the several other Browns fans I know at work, and BTW, I don't hold the Steelers game hostage if someone else wants it.
Until the Browns start winning you'll be lucky to get any premium for your seats- and preseason tickets are about worthless- no one is going to want to get stuck paying for your two preseason games, just to get regular season 'Pound seats. I usually go to the first preseason game and give the other one away. I've seen tickets to preseason games on Stubhub for as little as $5.
-
Soon enough I think one of those exhibition games will be a regular season game....I hope so anyway.
-
Somehow I don't think Eddie will make it to post 2
-
OK...for some reason i couldn't post.
This guy lives in lala land if he thinks someone is going to do that.
OK...for some reason i couldn't post.
are you using firefox? i've had the same problem for a couple weeks now--can't post at all using "full editor" and have to post blank then go back in. it only responds to "quick edit" then too. can't copy paste on the full editor either--highlights links in black with green letters. also when browsing i'm getting popups or redirected to wrong places on searches>>weird stuff that's never ever happened before on FF.
almost ten years and the best browser on the planet finally got a dedicated enemy it seems. i am currently trying some things...will see if it fixes all.
if you're not using FF plz disregard ballpeen (but i bet you probably are).
-
OK...for some reason i couldn't post.
are you using firefox? i've had the same problem for a couple weeks now--can't post at all using "full editor" and have to post blank then go back in. it only responds to "quick edit" then too. can't copy paste on the full editor either--highlights links in black with green letters. also when browsing i'm getting popups or redirected to wrong places on searches>>weird stuff that's never ever happened before on FF.
almost ten years and the best browser on the planet finally got a dedicated enemy it seems. i am currently trying some things...will see if it fixes all.
if you're not using FF plz disregard ballpeen (but i bet you probably are).
are you using firefox? i've had the same problem for a couple weeks now--can't post at all using "full editor" and have to post blank then go back in. it only responds to "quick edit" then too. can't copy paste on the full editor either--highlights links in black with green letters. also when browsing i'm getting popups or redirected to wrong places on searches>>weird stuff that's never ever happened before on FF.
almost ten years and the best browser on the planet finally got a dedicated enemy it seems. I am currently trying some things...will see if it fixes all.
if you're not using FF plz disregard ballpeen (but i bet you probably are).
No, I finally had so many problems with FF i loaded Google Chrome and have never looked back....the FF that is on my computer won't even load. I just need to remove it.
No...it showed I was logged in, but I couldn't post anything. Logged out and tried to log back in and couldn't.
Was about to send off a e-mail to Stan but decided to try one more time...and got in.
??
I blame the Chinese.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login