How bout them Buckeyes
-
After this weekend, realistic bowl projections will start to come out.
I think the Bucks are going to have a hard time getting a BCS game.
-
Here is one that sounds reasonable.
Capital One
Jan. 1, 2009
At Orlando, Fla.
Georgia (SEC) vs. Ohio State (Big Ten)
The Bulldogs have firmly established themselves as the third-best team in the SEC, though they are well behind Florida and Alabama. Ohio State can still go to the Rose Bowl if Michigan State upsets Penn State this week.
................................
Should be a good match-up that will draw a great crowd from both schools....and the Bucks would have to be favored IMO.
-
Welcome to the board.....sooner or later someone will give you the "IO"
Guess I just did....I do root for the Bucks being a Buckeye myself, though make no mistake, I am a loyal Gator fan now, and for the last 35 years.
-
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
-
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
It's embarrassed that Florida actually has Citadel on the schedule. Was the Coast Guard not available this weekend?
One thing that might get OSU a BCS bowl game is that they travel extremely well and in this economy that is as important as anything else.
-
Here is one that sounds reasonable.
Capital One
Jan. 1, 2009
At Orlando, Fla.
Georgia (SEC) vs. Ohio State (Big Ten)
The Bulldogs have firmly established themselves as the third-best team in the SEC, though they are well behind Florida and Alabama. Ohio State can still go to the Rose Bowl if Michigan State upsets Penn State this week.
................................
Should be a good match-up that will draw a great crowd from both schools....and the Bucks would have to be favored IMO.
Here is one that sounds reasonable.
Capital One
Jan. 1, 2009
At Orlando, Fla.
Georgia (SEC) vs. Ohio State (Big Ten)
The Bulldogs have firmly established themselves as the third-best team in the SEC, though they are well behind Florida and Alabama. Ohio State can still go to the Rose Bowl if Michigan State upsets Penn State this week.
................................
Should be a good match-up that will draw a great crowd from both schools....and the Bucks would have to be favored IMO.
I would take this! Should be a good game; Lister Jr and I would make the trip!....oh yeah Mrs Lister and the twins can come as well
-
-
Dear Rich Rodriguez,
Eat sh*t you friggin' douche bag !

Love,
A WVU fan
-
That team up North didn't show any reason why we can't expect to go up there next year and pull off win number 6 in a row. Looks like they really hired the wrong guy for the job in Rodriguez. I predict lots of extra seats for sale at the Big House next year.
I agree that it's nice to see solid tackling in a football game. It's also nice to see deep balls thrown on target and not dropped by the receiver.
Going 7-1 against your arch rival feels so good. Has Romeo ever beaten Pittsburgh?
-
Dear Rich Rodriguez,
Eat sh*t you friggin' douche bag !

Love,
A WVU fan
Dear Rich Rodriguez,
Eat sh*t you friggin' douche bag !

Love,
A WVU fan
Im with Ya!
When does he get released of his official duties?
I here that Sister Mary's school for the blind needs a dodge ball coach, he can fill that position.
Atleast there when the players go over to the sidelines to Yell at there coach they will go to the wrong side!!!

-
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
-
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
It's embarrassed that Florida actually has Citadel on the schedule. Was the Coast Guard not available this weekend?
One thing that might get OSU a BCS bowl game is that they travel extremely well and in this economy that is as important as anything else.
It's embarrassed that Florida actually has Citadel on the schedule. Was the Coast Guard not available this weekend?
One thing that might get OSU a BCS bowl game is that they travel extremely well and in this economy that is as important as anything else.
Hehe.....nope...I don't even think they have a team anymore......plus...Notre dame would lock them up.
We always play one of those games....to spread the wealth to those schools...we will pay you $300,000 to get slaughtered and give us a game the back-ups get to see significant play time.
I will put our schedule up against anybodys, so scheduling a breather game doesn't embarrass me.
Bucks do travel well, but I don't know if that plays much of a role in those games.
I guess what I am saying is I don't think the Orange Bowl as an example needs to have OSU in the contest to sell tickets.
Lower tier bowls??? Yep...it does make a difference
-
I'm just messing with you on the schedule thing.... I think it stood out more that Florida had their cakewalk game so late in the season when most of the other teams are playing "rivalry games".
As for teams travelling well and the BCS...I'm only repeating what I heard a college football guy say on the radio when he was speculating that OSU would get a BCS bid in part because of their fan base and I think this year is one year that it could matter that OSU can guarentee (like other teams) to sell tickets and travel to a bowl game no matter where they are playing.
-
Not the greatest game to watch.
As a friend of mine said....it isn't that fun watching the bully beat up the Retarded kid.
-
Are you kidding peen? When the Retarded kid is Michigan its GREAT to see the bully totally blow them away!

After years of Cooper Scum were the bullies; I love watching OSU kick their ass over and over
-
It's embarrassed that Florida actually has Citadel on the schedule. Was the Coast Guard not available this weekend?
One thing that might get OSU a BCS bowl game is that they travel extremely well and in this economy that is as important as anything else.
Hehe.....nope...I don't even think they have a team anymore......plus...Notre dame would lock them up.
We always play one of those games....to spread the wealth to those schools...we will pay you $300,000 to get slaughtered and give us a game the back-ups get to see significant play time.
I will put our schedule up against anybodys, so scheduling a breather game doesn't embarrass me.
Bucks do travel well, but I don't know if that plays much of a role in those games.
I guess what I am saying is I don't think the Orange Bowl as an example needs to have OSU in the contest to sell tickets.
Lower tier bowls??? Yep...it does make a difference
Hehe.....nope...I don't even think they have a team anymore......plus...Notre dame would lock them up.
We always play one of those games....to spread the wealth to those schools...we will pay you $300,000 to get slaughtered and give us a game the back-ups get to see significant play time.
I will put our schedule up against anybodys, so scheduling a breather game doesn't embarrass me.
Now that Texas Tech's alarm clock blasted out the song "Welcome Back" - I haven't seen any attack that equals Florida's. Name a weapon and he's probably running under a 4.4 so when that tires you out you have Conan the Barbarian playing QB the one day he's not praying and pumping iron.
That said, I have what is called football jersey voodoo. If I buy the guy's jersey - he WILL suck. I'm thinking about buying Tim Tebow's jersey so he blows. Just kidding - I couldn't do that to you Ballpeen/Thurston!
- Tom F.
-
Are you kidding peen? When the Retarded kid is Michigan its GREAT to see the bully totally blow them away!

After years of Cooper Scum were the bullies; I love watching OSU kick their ass over and over
After years of Cooper Scum were the bullies; I love watching OSU kick their ass over and over
I agree totally lister. Though I did get sick of listening to Bob Griese tell us all how wrong Tressel was for benching Boeckman in favor of Pryor for the remainder of the season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login