How bout them Buckeyes
-
Nice day whacking Michigan for the fifth straight year for the first time ever and probably insuring a BCS game for the fourth straight year. Thanks Laurinaitis and Robiske and the others who could have left and stayed and played stellar.
Most thanks Jim Tressel for being the classest of all acts and one great coach............GOTTA LOVE DOZE BUCKEYES
-
Definitely took care of business today. It wasn't pretty early on but a solid win. Cool to see Beckman get in the game and throw some nice passes in his last game at the 'shoe.
One thing I noticed today about the OSU defense.....those guys don't miss any tackles...EVER.
And yes Jim Tressel is a classy coach....
-
Not the greatest game to watch.
As a friend of mine said....it isn't that fun watching the bully beat up the Retarded kid.
-
ya, tress makes sure they got the basics down. after watching the browns play its nice to watch the bucks and how every time they go to tackle they have their arms extended to wrap the guy up and make a tackle. instead of just throwing their limp bodies at their legs.
-
Lets hope they don't play a quality team from the SEC or PAC 10 so they don't get embarrassed again.

-
After this weekend, realistic bowl projections will start to come out.
I think the Bucks are going to have a hard time getting a BCS game.
-
Here is one that sounds reasonable.
Capital One
Jan. 1, 2009
At Orlando, Fla.
Georgia (SEC) vs. Ohio State (Big Ten)
The Bulldogs have firmly established themselves as the third-best team in the SEC, though they are well behind Florida and Alabama. Ohio State can still go to the Rose Bowl if Michigan State upsets Penn State this week.
................................
Should be a good match-up that will draw a great crowd from both schools....and the Bucks would have to be favored IMO.
-
Welcome to the board.....sooner or later someone will give you the "IO"
Guess I just did....I do root for the Bucks being a Buckeye myself, though make no mistake, I am a loyal Gator fan now, and for the last 35 years.
-
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
-
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
It's embarrassed that Florida actually has Citadel on the schedule. Was the Coast Guard not available this weekend?
One thing that might get OSU a BCS bowl game is that they travel extremely well and in this economy that is as important as anything else.
-
Here is one that sounds reasonable.
Capital One
Jan. 1, 2009
At Orlando, Fla.
Georgia (SEC) vs. Ohio State (Big Ten)
The Bulldogs have firmly established themselves as the third-best team in the SEC, though they are well behind Florida and Alabama. Ohio State can still go to the Rose Bowl if Michigan State upsets Penn State this week.
................................
Should be a good match-up that will draw a great crowd from both schools....and the Bucks would have to be favored IMO.
Here is one that sounds reasonable.
Capital One
Jan. 1, 2009
At Orlando, Fla.
Georgia (SEC) vs. Ohio State (Big Ten)
The Bulldogs have firmly established themselves as the third-best team in the SEC, though they are well behind Florida and Alabama. Ohio State can still go to the Rose Bowl if Michigan State upsets Penn State this week.
................................
Should be a good match-up that will draw a great crowd from both schools....and the Bucks would have to be favored IMO.
I would take this! Should be a good game; Lister Jr and I would make the trip!....oh yeah Mrs Lister and the twins can come as well
-
-
Dear Rich Rodriguez,
Eat sh*t you friggin' douche bag !

Love,
A WVU fan
-
That team up North didn't show any reason why we can't expect to go up there next year and pull off win number 6 in a row. Looks like they really hired the wrong guy for the job in Rodriguez. I predict lots of extra seats for sale at the Big House next year.
I agree that it's nice to see solid tackling in a football game. It's also nice to see deep balls thrown on target and not dropped by the receiver.
Going 7-1 against your arch rival feels so good. Has Romeo ever beaten Pittsburgh?
-
Dear Rich Rodriguez,
Eat sh*t you friggin' douche bag !

Love,
A WVU fan
Dear Rich Rodriguez,
Eat sh*t you friggin' douche bag !

Love,
A WVU fan
Im with Ya!
When does he get released of his official duties?
I here that Sister Mary's school for the blind needs a dodge ball coach, he can fill that position.
Atleast there when the players go over to the sidelines to Yell at there coach they will go to the wrong side!!!

-
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
-
Just noticed my Gator isn't chomping....Stan....am I going to have to come up there and slap you around???
JK my man.....might pour you a drink though. Where does my Gator keep going!???
It's embarrassed that Florida actually has Citadel on the schedule. Was the Coast Guard not available this weekend?
One thing that might get OSU a BCS bowl game is that they travel extremely well and in this economy that is as important as anything else.
It's embarrassed that Florida actually has Citadel on the schedule. Was the Coast Guard not available this weekend?
One thing that might get OSU a BCS bowl game is that they travel extremely well and in this economy that is as important as anything else.
Hehe.....nope...I don't even think they have a team anymore......plus...Notre dame would lock them up.
We always play one of those games....to spread the wealth to those schools...we will pay you $300,000 to get slaughtered and give us a game the back-ups get to see significant play time.
I will put our schedule up against anybodys, so scheduling a breather game doesn't embarrass me.
Bucks do travel well, but I don't know if that plays much of a role in those games.
I guess what I am saying is I don't think the Orange Bowl as an example needs to have OSU in the contest to sell tickets.
Lower tier bowls??? Yep...it does make a difference
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login