June 19th Put-In-Bay
-
As the title says, On June 19th, i seen that there will be a bbq at put-in-bay.
I was wondering How I could become apart of that browns backers club thats doing it?
can someone let me know?
or is anyone apart of it?
-
As the title says, On June 19th, i seen that there will be a bbq at put-in-bay.
I was wondering How I could become apart of that browns backers club thats doing it?
can someone let me know?
or is anyone apart of it?
As the title says, On June 19th, i seen that there will be a bbq at put-in-bay.
I was wondering How I could become apart of that browns backers club thats doing it?
can someone let me know?
or is anyone apart of it?
I'll probably be there.
WSS
-
I believe that all you have do is be a Browns Backer member of any chapter. I talk a big game as if plan to attend every year, but then something comes up and I never make it over.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login