Easter
-
I want to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Easter. This might not be the right place to post this but this is where most of y'all come to read. I hope you all enjoy this day with family and friends. Even though this holiday isn'y about chocolate bunnies and jelly beans (I'm a Peep's woman myself) try not to over do the candy thing and stay out of the kid's baskets will ya? My Dad always managed to snag candy on Easter and Halloween. We have to hunt for the things and it's usually the Dad's that swipe it, lol.
Anyway, Have a beautiful day!

Heidi
I want to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Easter. This might not be the right place to post this but this is where most of y'all come to read. I hope you all enjoy this day with family and friends. Even though this holiday isn'y about chocolate bunnies and jelly beans (I'm a Peep's woman myself) try not to over do the candy thing and stay out of the kid's baskets will ya? My Dad always managed to snag candy on Easter and Halloween. We have to hunt for the things and it's usually the Dad's that swipe it, lol.
Anyway, Have a beautiful day!
HeidiSame to you, Heidi, and God Bless to all!
-
Best to everyone.
John you still hide eggs?
WSS
-
Thanks and Joy to all.
-
Happy Easter!
-
HE is risen!! A joyful day to all of you. To all those who wonder: following Jesus does not take the "fun" out of life.....HE makes life worth living.
This morning is the beginning of HOPE for us all.....and maybe even for the 2010 Browns!
I think it was Jesus who sent us the Archangel Michael Holmgren......
-
Best to everyone.
John you still hide eggs?
WSS
Best to everyone.
John you still hide eggs?WSS
My Mom did and I can't find them all

-
HAPPY EASTER to EVERYBODY !
Coffee and a big chocolate fudge easter egg is what I need today... GGG
(no, the chocolate doesn't go well with root beer...)
-
Happy & Blessed Easter to all.
If you have Children and/or Grandchildren, I hope you can spend time with them today. We are having all 3 adult Children, their Spouses & all 7 of our Grandchildren here today.
God Bless,
Mike
-
I gave up Meth for lent.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login