heck
-
Could Congress overturn the Bush tax cut with 51%? WSS
-
I think all they have to do is let it end...
I hope it isn't retroactive.... @@
-
I want to know if they could end them now through reconciliation.
WSS
-
Sure. It's a budgetary measure, so reconciliation can be used. That's also how they were passed.
-
Sure. It's a budgetary measure, so reconciliation can be used. That's also how they were passed.
Sure. It's a budgetary measure, so reconciliation can be used. That's also how they were passed.
Thanks.
That's what I thought.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login