Skip to content

Interesting Article on Donte Stallworth

The Browns Board
12 6 1.3k
  • Thank you for the post. It was a good read. So now he is going to go out and have his best season! And we get to play against him twice and have him in our division. What a great addition for the Ravens. 😠

  • Wow. The description of the accident corroborates my thinking, that the accident was Reyes' fault, not Stallworth's.

    Donte didn't run him over, per say, Reyes ran into Donte's car, fell over, and hit his head.

  • Wow. The description of the accident corroborates my thinking, that the accident was Reyes' fault, not Stallworth's.

    Donte didn't run him over, per say, Reyes ran into Donte's car, fell over, and hit his head.

    @thaak said:

    Wow. The description of the accident corroborates my thinking, that the accident was Reyes' fault, not Stallworth's.

    Donte didn't run him over, per say, Reyes ran into Donte's car, fell over, and hit his head.

    .126 blood alcohol makes it Donte's fault. The head scratcher to me is he supposedly got home 5:45am and slept for an hour before waking up at 6:45am. He then decides he is hungry and heads out in his Bentley for what? A breakfast burrito? Sleep it off Dante.

  • @thaak said:

    Wow. The description of the accident corroborates my thinking, that the accident was Reyes' fault, not Stallworth's.

    Donte didn't run him over, per say, Reyes ran into Donte's car, fell over, and hit his head.

    .126 blood alcohol makes it Donte's fault. The head scratcher to me is he supposedly got home 5:45am and slept for an hour before waking up at 6:45am. He then decides he is hungry and heads out in his Bentley for what? A breakfast burrito? Sleep it off Dante.

    @bonedawg said:

    .126 blood alcohol makes it Donte's fault. The head scratcher to me is he supposedly got home 5:45am and slept for an hour before waking up at 6:45am. He then decides he is hungry and heads out in his Bentley for what? A breakfast burrito? Sleep it off Dante.

    No, it does not. It just means that Donte has to take responsibility for driving drunk.

  • @bonedawg said:

    .126 blood alcohol makes it Donte's fault. The head scratcher to me is he supposedly got home 5:45am and slept for an hour before waking up at 6:45am. He then decides he is hungry and heads out in his Bentley for what? A breakfast burrito? Sleep it off Dante.

    No, it does not. It just means that Donte has to take responsibility for driving drunk.

    @thaak said:

    No, it does not. It just means that Donte has to take responsibility for driving drunk.

    I was meaning more in the eyes of the law. Who knows, he may have still hit Reyes stone cold sober. However, if he was sober I am guessing their wouldn't have been charges and Reyes would have just been some a-hole who couldn't stay in a crosswalk.

  • @thaak said:

    No, it does not. It just means that Donte has to take responsibility for driving drunk.

    I was meaning more in the eyes of the law. Who knows, he may have still hit Reyes stone cold sober. However, if he was sober I am guessing their wouldn't have been charges and Reyes would have just been some a-hole who couldn't stay in a crosswalk.

    @bonedawg said:

    I was meaning more in the eyes of the law. Who knows, he may have still hit Reyes stone cold sober. However, if he was sober I am guessing their wouldn't have been charges and Reyes would have just been some a-hole who couldn't stay in a crosswalk.

    No doubt. But the fact the entire accident was Reyes' fault, is why Stallworth got such a light sentence.

  • We have been though all of that.......it was a good read.

    Now it is time for everyone to move on. I hope he has a great season for a team that wins 4 games...2 against Cincy and 2 against Pittsburgh.

  • Wow. The description of the accident corroborates my thinking, that the accident was Reyes' fault, not Stallworth's.

    Donte didn't run him over, per say, Reyes ran into Donte's car, fell over, and hit his head.

    @thaak said:

    Wow. The description of the accident corroborates my thinking, that the accident was Reyes' fault, not Stallworth's.

    Donte didn't run him over, per say, Reyes ran into Donte's car, fell over, and hit his head.

    thaak, the only thing I'd say is this sounds like a report based mostly through the eyes of Stallworth and the reporter. If they are talking about it it's definitely goign to appear and sound like it was all on Reyes ya know?

    I do believe it was honestly mostly Reyes fault, I can admit that. But i don't feel bad for Stallworth because as I've said all along he put himself in that position to fail. Whethter or not the man ran in front of him, the fact he drove drunk makes him responsible for punishment, period. A guy with millions of dollars should have more common sense than this.

  • @thaak said:

    Wow. The description of the accident corroborates my thinking, that the accident was Reyes' fault, not Stallworth's.

    Donte didn't run him over, per say, Reyes ran into Donte's car, fell over, and hit his head.

    thaak, the only thing I'd say is this sounds like a report based mostly through the eyes of Stallworth and the reporter. If they are talking about it it's definitely goign to appear and sound like it was all on Reyes ya know?

    I do believe it was honestly mostly Reyes fault, I can admit that. But i don't feel bad for Stallworth because as I've said all along he put himself in that position to fail. Whethter or not the man ran in front of him, the fact he drove drunk makes him responsible for punishment, period. A guy with millions of dollars should have more common sense than this.

    @jrb12711 said:

    thaak, the only thing I'd say is this sounds like a report based mostly through the eyes of Stallworth and the reporter. If they are talking about it it's definitely goign to appear and sound like it was all on Reyes ya know?

    I do believe it was honestly mostly Reyes fault, I can admit that. But i don't feel bad for Stallworth because as I've said all along he put himself in that position to fail. Whethter or not the man ran in front of him, the fact he drove drunk makes him responsible for punishment, period. A guy with millions of dollars should have more common sense than this.

    Having millions of dollars does not = common sense.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    thaak, the only thing I'd say is this sounds like a report based mostly through the eyes of Stallworth and the reporter. If they are talking about it it's definitely goign to appear and sound like it was all on Reyes ya know?

    I do believe it was honestly mostly Reyes fault, I can admit that. But i don't feel bad for Stallworth because as I've said all along he put himself in that position to fail. Whethter or not the man ran in front of him, the fact he drove drunk makes him responsible for punishment, period. A guy with millions of dollars should have more common sense than this.

    Having millions of dollars does not = common sense.

    @bonedawg said:

    Having millions of dollars does not = common sense.

    The squeelers are a good example of this.

  • @bonedawg said:

    Having millions of dollars does not = common sense.

    The squeelers are a good example of this.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    The squeelers are a good example of this.

    "ALL I NEED IS BITCHES AND BATHROOMS!"

    ben-roethlisberger-parties.jpg