Bulger released
-
From Twitter
Adam_Schefter
Paging Arizona: The St. Louis Rams have released QB Marc Bulger, the team announced today
Looks like Bradfords a lock
From Pro Football Talk
Rams release Marc Bulger
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 5, 2010 3:46 PM ET
'Tis the season for unloading expensive veteran quarterbacks.
The Rams announced the release of quarterback Marc Bulger Monday on his 33rd birthday, ending an eight-year run with the team that began brilliantly but fell apart the last three seasons.
The decline of the Rams' franchise can be traced in Bulger's W/L loss record. His first three years he went 26-10 in starts. His last three years: 5-32.
Bulger was scheduled to make $8.5 million in 2010 and was never expected to remain with the team. We're trying to figure out why they dumped him now instead of one week ago or after the draft.
Arizona was believed to have interest in Bulger previously, but appear fully stocked at quarterback now.
-
Adam_Schefter
Guess here that former Rams QB Marc Bulger winds up either in Arizona or Pittsburgh, where he is from
. -
Where will he land??? Certainly not Cleve land lol. I could see Oakland releasing BigMacRussell and picking up Bulger.
-
I don't think it's fair to say that the Rams started losing when Bulger started playing poorly. He had no receivers. He had no offensive line and he was on his backside a ton. Not to mention that their defense has been horrible. He will be a Steeler.
I don't think it's fair to say that the Rams started losing when Bulger started playing poorly. He had no receivers. He had no offensive line and he was on his backside a ton. Not to mention that their defense has been horrible. He will be a Steeler.
I wont be surprised to see Eagles pick him up; they need a vet now that McNabb is gone.
-
I don't think it's fair to say that the Rams started losing when Bulger started playing poorly. He had no receivers. He had no offensive line and he was on his backside a ton. Not to mention that their defense has been horrible. He will be a Steeler.
I wont be surprised to see Eagles pick him up; they need a vet now that McNabb is gone.
I wont be surprised to see Eagles pick him up; they need a vet now that McNabb is gone.
Doubt it, unless he wants 3rd string QB money and have the slim chance of ever starting again.
Maybe the lions or the bucs for depth.
-
I don't think it's fair to say that the Rams started losing when Bulger started playing poorly. He had no receivers. He had no offensive line and he was on his backside a ton. Not to mention that their defense has been horrible. He will be a Steeler.
I don't think it's fair to say that the Rams started losing when Bulger started playing poorly. He had no receivers. He had no offensive line and he was on his backside a ton. Not to mention that their defense has been horrible. He will be a Steeler.
I couldn't agree more. He will be a Steeler. With Big Ben facing possible suspension that just leaves Pittsburgh with Batch. Ans while he has proven that he can play, Bulger is a better option.
-
I don't think it's fair to say that the Rams started losing when Bulger started playing poorly. He had no receivers. He had no offensive line and he was on his backside a ton. Not to mention that their defense has been horrible. He will be a Steeler.
I couldn't agree more. He will be a Steeler. With Big Ben facing possible suspension that just leaves Pittsburgh with Batch. Ans while he has proven that he can play, Bulger is a better option.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login