INTENT
-
It's the normal liberal media hating on guns and responsible owners. Plus this thread has exposed a few libs in the meantime.
I can't understand why people think this country would be better off without guns.
If somehow all guns were to be taken away, the only thing that would happen is that the market would be flooded with weapons from foreign organized crime because of all the money that could be made, and the only people that would have guns would be the criminals.
-
It's the normal liberal media hating on guns and responsible owners. Plus this thread has exposed a few libs in the meantime.
I can't understand why people think this country would be better off without guns.
If somehow all guns were to be taken away, the only thing that would happen is that the market would be flooded with weapons from foreign organized crime because of all the money that could be made, and the only people that would have guns would be the criminals.
It's the normal liberal media hating on guns and responsible owners. Plus this thread has exposed a few libs in the meantime
please quit it with this shit. one of the reasons that i enjoy this forum is that political talk isn't out in the open very often. keep it in it's designated forum. thanks.
-
Just floating this out there for all those people making excuses for Rogers, how many people think you would have the same reaction if Rogers was a no-named middle eastern guy with the same lame-assed "I forgot it was in there" excuse?
-
Don't misinterpret. we aren't making excuses, it's just a simple matter of
"concealed carry" and "intent" and "possession of in the vicinity where he was at the time".
He made a grievious mistake, and he'll pay.
You have to make sure all your stuff is in order when you try to board
an airplane.
But going overboard with the other baloney is what some of us are trying to explain: it's baloney.
-
It's the normal liberal media hating on guns and responsible owners. Plus this thread has exposed a few libs in the meantime
please quit it with this shit. one of the reasons that i enjoy this forum is that political talk isn't out in the open very often. keep it in it's designated forum. thanks.
please quit it with this shit. one of the reasons that i enjoy this forum is that political talk isn't out in the open very often. keep it in it's designated forum. thanks.
Who died and made you moderator?
Sorry if I kicked some sand in your v-jay but what I said has everything to do with this topic.
-
Just floating this out there for all those people making excuses for Rogers, how many people think you would have the same reaction if Rogers was a no-named middle eastern guy with the same lame-assed "I forgot it was in there" excuse?
Just floating this out there for all those people making excuses for Rogers, how many people think you would have the same reaction if Rogers was a no-named middle eastern guy with the same lame-assed "I forgot it was in there" excuse?
i've tried using this analogy with a couple of other topics on this forum before............but NOONE has ever given an answer because their true colors would be exposed. if it was a middle eastern man who had been stopped with a loaded cocked gun at an airport with a permit, it would have made national news. we would be looking into who gave him the permit and for what, maybe go interview his family and friends and embarrass the shit out of them on all the networks. and then it wouldn't be the liberal media anymore would it? in my opinion rogers is getting a break. he's lucky he's in cleveland. plaxico was on the news everyday here in ny and national news cuz it happened in ny.
-
Just floating this out there for all those people making excuses for Rogers, how many people think you would have the same reaction if Rogers was a no-named middle eastern guy with the same lame-assed "I forgot it was in there" excuse?
i've tried using this analogy with a couple of other topics on this forum before............but NOONE has ever given an answer because their true colors would be exposed. if it was a middle eastern man who had been stopped with a loaded cocked gun at an airport with a permit, it would have made national news. we would be looking into who gave him the permit and for what, maybe go interview his family and friends and embarrass the shit out of them on all the networks. and then it wouldn't be the liberal media anymore would it? in my opinion rogers is getting a break. he's lucky he's in cleveland. plaxico was on the news everyday here in ny and national news cuz it happened in ny.
i've tried using this analogy with a couple of other topics on this forum before............but NOONE has ever given an answer because their true colors would be exposed. if it was a middle eastern man who had been stopped with a loaded cocked gun at an airport with a permit, it would have made national news. we would be looking into who gave him the permit and for what, maybe go interview his family and friends and embarrass the shit out of them on all the networks. and then it wouldn't be the liberal media anymore would it? in my opinion rogers is getting a break. he's lucky he's in cleveland. plaxico was on the news everyday here in ny and national news cuz it happened in ny.
A multi-millionare football player with no intent of harming anyone that made a stupid mistake wouldnt concern me as much as a arabic man with a gun. Were at war because of arabic men hijacking plane's, thats a bit different from a dump football player with a gun
-
Just floating this out there for all those people making excuses for Rogers, how many people think you would have the same reaction if Rogers was a no-named middle eastern guy with the same lame-assed "I forgot it was in there" excuse?
Just floating this out there for all those people making excuses for Rogers, how many people think you would have the same reaction if Rogers was a no-named middle eastern guy with the same lame-assed "I forgot it was in there" excuse?
i've tried using this analogy with a couple of other topics on this forum before............but NOONE has ever given an answer because their true colors would be exposed. if it was a middle eastern man who had been stopped with a loaded cocked gun at an airport with a permit, it would have made national news. we would be looking into who gave him the permit and for what, maybe go interview his family and friends and embarrass the shit out of them on all the networks. and then it wouldn't be the liberal media anymore would it? in my opinion rogers is getting a break. he's lucky he's in cleveland. plaxico was on the news everyday here in ny and national news cuz it happened in ny.
But it is also a disingenuous question. I know he didn't mean it that way, so I'm not trying to slam bonedawg or anything. But, and unfortunately, our perception, and the media's interest, is garnered as a product of the environment in which we live. Right now, because of 9/11, the environment is suspicious of middle eastern people. It is sad, but it is true.
Because of this, you can't use your above quote as a valid analogy, because the circumstances negate it.
Was Rogers stupid to not know where his loaded and cocked .44 magnum Ultra II was at all times? I wouldn't say stupid, but he certainly needs to be a bit more aware. That being said, someone above mentioned that they have forgotten they had their pistol holstered when they got into their truck, because they were so used to having that pistol holstered and it became an extension of their body, rather than something that would constantly catch their attention.
Secondly, Rogers does (or did, not sure if Michigan will let him keep it now that this has happened) have a Conceal/Carry in Michigan. Not sure if this carries over to Ohio though.
This is not a black and white situation. My opinion, Rogers will get a slap on the wrist, lose his conceal/carry, do some community service, and maybe a year probation. He will probably get at most, a 1 game suspension from the NFL, but it is likely that Goodell will just slap his wrist as well.
-
When reporters asked Rogers on Friday why he needed a weapon, his attorney, Patrick D'Angelo, answered that it wasn't a fair question because his client has a license to carry a firearm.
Even without a carry permit it isn't a fair question. It's a one sided, biased, agenda driven question.
None the less, a dumb move on Rogers part.
Even without a carry permit it isn't a fair question. It's a one sided, biased, agenda driven question.
None the less, a dumb move on Rogers part.
I think it is a fair question. He is a public person, and the reporter has the right to ask the question.
Why do you need a gun? Why did you need to cheat on your wife? Why did you need to drive drunk?
Why did you need to commit any kind of crime...or perceived offense.
We ask these poignant questions of celebrities every day. There are whole programs dedicated to asking these questions.
They are fair in today's society for celebrities. They are especially fair if his actions may send him to prison.
He may have the right to refuse to answer, but the questions are fair.
-
I am a weapons instructor and I really think people are overreacting about him carrying a gun with a round in the chamber. Guns have so many safety features that the only way for it to go off is for you to purposely pulling the trigger. He has made a big mistake but I seriously doubt he will see any jailtime. He didnt shoot himself in a foot or point it at a teammate. He had no hostile intensions besides it being loaded in a bag. Just lay off of him and give him a break.
I am a weapons instructor and I really think people are overreacting about him carrying a gun with a round in the chamber. Guns have so many safety features that the only way for it to go off is for you to purposely pulling the trigger. He has made a big mistake but I seriously doubt he will see any jailtime. He didnt shoot himself in a foot or point it at a teammate. He had no hostile intensions besides it being loaded in a bag. Just lay off of him and give him a break.
I don't see any substantive difference between this really and what Plaxico Burris did....except for the fact that the accident of having this thing discharge didn't happen. Also, remember, this is potentially a FEDERAL offense because it occurred in an airport. Under federal sentencing guidelines a judge may have NO choice but to issue the mandated sentence.
I mean, Plaxico didn't have hostile intent either. They obviously didn't "lay off" him for an equally stupid act.
Hey....the NRA types have advocated for harsh penalties for people that violate the laws, including the gun laws. Don't complain when your chicken comes home to roost.
-
I am a weapons instructor and I really think people are overreacting about him carrying a gun with a round in the chamber. Guns have so many safety features that the only way for it to go off is for you to purposely pulling the trigger. He has made a big mistake but I seriously doubt he will see any jailtime. He didnt shoot himself in a foot or point it at a teammate. He had no hostile intensions besides it being loaded in a bag. Just lay off of him and give him a break.
I don't see any substantive difference between this really and what Plaxico Burris did....except for the fact that the accident of having this thing discharge didn't happen. Also, remember, this is potentially a FEDERAL offense because it occurred in an airport. Under federal sentencing guidelines a judge may have NO choice but to issue the mandated sentence.
I mean, Plaxico didn't have hostile intent either. They obviously didn't "lay off" him for an equally stupid act.
Hey....the NRA types have advocated for harsh penalties for people that violate the laws, including the gun laws. Don't complain when your chicken comes home to roost.
I don't see any substantive difference between this really and what Plaxico Burris did....except for the fact that the accident of having this thing discharge didn't happen. Also, remember, this is potentially a FEDERAL offense because it occurred in an airport. Under federal sentencing guidelines a judge may have NO choice but to issue the mandated sentence.
I mean, Plaxico didn't have hostile intent either. They obviously didn't "lay off" him for an equally stupid act.
Hey....the NRA types have advocated for harsh penalties for people that violate the laws, including the gun laws. Don't complain when your chicken comes home to roost.
There is a difference. Plaxico didn't have any conceal/carry of any kind. Rogers did.
-
Just floating this out there for all those people making excuses for Rogers, how many people think you would have the same reaction if Rogers was a no-named middle eastern guy with the same lame-assed "I forgot it was in there" excuse?
i've tried using this analogy with a couple of other topics on this forum before............but NOONE has ever given an answer because their true colors would be exposed. if it was a middle eastern man who had been stopped with a loaded cocked gun at an airport with a permit, it would have made national news. we would be looking into who gave him the permit and for what, maybe go interview his family and friends and embarrass the shit out of them on all the networks. and then it wouldn't be the liberal media anymore would it? in my opinion rogers is getting a break. he's lucky he's in cleveland. plaxico was on the news everyday here in ny and national news cuz it happened in ny.
But it is also a disingenuous question. I know he didn't mean it that way, so I'm not trying to slam bonedawg or anything. But, and unfortunately, our perception, and the media's interest, is garnered as a product of the environment in which we live. Right now, because of 9/11, the environment is suspicious of middle eastern people. It is sad, but it is true.
Because of this, you can't use your above quote as a valid analogy, because the circumstances negate it.
Was Rogers stupid to not know where his loaded and cocked .44 magnum Ultra II was at all times? I wouldn't say stupid, but he certainly needs to be a bit more aware. That being said, someone above mentioned that they have forgotten they had their pistol holstered when they got into their truck, because they were so used to having that pistol holstered and it became an extension of their body, rather than something that would constantly catch their attention.
Secondly, Rogers does (or did, not sure if Michigan will let him keep it now that this has happened) have a Conceal/Carry in Michigan. Not sure if this carries over to Ohio though.
This is not a black and white situation. My opinion, Rogers will get a slap on the wrist, lose his conceal/carry, do some community service, and maybe a year probation. He will probably get at most, a 1 game suspension from the NFL, but it is likely that Goodell will just slap his wrist as well.
But it is also a disingenuous question. I know he didn't mean it that way, so I'm not trying to slam bonedawg or anything. But, and unfortunately, our perception, and the media's interest, is garnered as a product of the environment in which we live. Right now, because of 9/11, the environment is suspicious of middle eastern people. It is sad, but it is true.
Because of this, you can't use your above quote as a valid analogy, because the circumstances negate it.
That sounds like a long excuse for racial profiling. We were suspicious of Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Were internment camps right because of the "environment" at the time?
Attempting to carry a loaded gun onto a plane regardless of circumstance should be treated the same. For argument's sake thaak, I'll adjust my analogy. You have your shoes off and you are in line ready to go through the metal detector at the airport. There is a white guy in front of you who just went through the detector. All of the sudden, security freaks out, they tackle the guy and pull a loaded handgun out of his bag. Are you cool with that guy just "forgetting" he had his gun? How about if he was on your flight? Last time I checked "I forgot" wasn't a valid legal excuse. Anyone other than an athlete and this would be all over the news as a possible terrorist attack.
-
He couldv'e been arrested at the airport for not taking off his shoes or for having a full size bottle of shampoo also.
But everyone is scared of a gun. I wouldv'e trusted him more with a gun than some of these Barney Fife TSA cops.
He couldv'e been arrested at the airport for not taking off his shoes or for having a full size bottle of shampoo also.
But everyone is scared of a gun. I wouldv'e trusted him more with a gun than some of these Barney Fife TSA cops.
They don't arrest for having a full size bottle of shampoo. They just confiscate the shampoo. My daughter made that mistake and they took her shampoo.
-
But it is also a disingenuous question. I know he didn't mean it that way, so I'm not trying to slam bonedawg or anything. But, and unfortunately, our perception, and the media's interest, is garnered as a product of the environment in which we live. Right now, because of 9/11, the environment is suspicious of middle eastern people. It is sad, but it is true.
Because of this, you can't use your above quote as a valid analogy, because the circumstances negate it.
That sounds like a long excuse for racial profiling. We were suspicious of Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Were internment camps right because of the "environment" at the time?
Attempting to carry a loaded gun onto a plane regardless of circumstance should be treated the same. For argument's sake thaak, I'll adjust my analogy. You have your shoes off and you are in line ready to go through the metal detector at the airport. There is a white guy in front of you who just went through the detector. All of the sudden, security freaks out, they tackle the guy and pull a loaded handgun out of his bag. Are you cool with that guy just "forgetting" he had his gun? How about if he was on your flight? Last time I checked "I forgot" wasn't a valid legal excuse. Anyone other than an athlete and this would be all over the news as a possible terrorist attack.
That sounds like a long excuse for racial profiling. We were suspicious of Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Were internment camps right because of the "environment" at the time?
Attempting to carry a loaded gun onto a plane regardless of circumstance should be treated the same. For argument's sake thaak, I'll adjust my analogy. You have your shoes off and you are in line ready to go through the metal detector at the airport. There is a white guy in front of you who just went through the detector. All of the sudden, security freaks out, they tackle the guy and pull a loaded handgun out of his bag. Are you cool with that guy just "forgetting" he had his gun? How about if he was on your flight? Last time I checked "I forgot" wasn't a valid legal excuse. Anyone other than an athlete and this would be all over the news as a possible terrorist attack.
I never said I agreed with it dude. I'm just saying that because it is our current environment, we have to live in it and deal with it. Therefore when forming opinions on things, it is something that MUST be taken into account. You can't ignore it because you disagree with it. Or rather, just because you ignore it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Now, I would also say, that no matter what race, if it is a well known athlete, they would not be considered a terrorist. Why? Because they are a well-known athlete. They are more prone to stupidity than terrorism. If its just a random dude, hell yeah they will consider it a terrorist attack. McVey ruined any perception that Terrorists can't be white.
-
That sounds like a long excuse for racial profiling. We were suspicious of Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Were internment camps right because of the "environment" at the time?
Attempting to carry a loaded gun onto a plane regardless of circumstance should be treated the same. For argument's sake thaak, I'll adjust my analogy. You have your shoes off and you are in line ready to go through the metal detector at the airport. There is a white guy in front of you who just went through the detector. All of the sudden, security freaks out, they tackle the guy and pull a loaded handgun out of his bag. Are you cool with that guy just "forgetting" he had his gun? How about if he was on your flight? Last time I checked "I forgot" wasn't a valid legal excuse. Anyone other than an athlete and this would be all over the news as a possible terrorist attack.
I never said I agreed with it dude. I'm just saying that because it is our current environment, we have to live in it and deal with it. Therefore when forming opinions on things, it is something that MUST be taken into account. You can't ignore it because you disagree with it. Or rather, just because you ignore it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Now, I would also say, that no matter what race, if it is a well known athlete, they would not be considered a terrorist. Why? Because they are a well-known athlete. They are more prone to stupidity than terrorism. If its just a random dude, hell yeah they will consider it a terrorist attack. McVey ruined any perception that Terrorists can't be white.
I never said I agreed with it dude. I'm just saying that because it is our current environment, we have to live in it and deal with it. Therefore when forming opinions on things, it is something that MUST be taken into account. You can't ignore it because you disagree with it. Or rather, just because you ignore it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Now, I would also say, that no matter what race, if it is a well known athlete, they would not be considered a terrorist. Why? Because they are a well-known athlete. They are more prone to stupidity than terrorism. If its just a random dude, hell yeah they will consider it a terrorist attack. McVey ruined any perception that Terrorists can't be white.
It's not a matter of ignoring it. It is a matter of not just shrugging my shoulders and saying "sucks to be them (middle eastern) these days."
-
I never said I agreed with it dude. I'm just saying that because it is our current environment, we have to live in it and deal with it. Therefore when forming opinions on things, it is something that MUST be taken into account. You can't ignore it because you disagree with it. Or rather, just because you ignore it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Now, I would also say, that no matter what race, if it is a well known athlete, they would not be considered a terrorist. Why? Because they are a well-known athlete. They are more prone to stupidity than terrorism. If its just a random dude, hell yeah they will consider it a terrorist attack. McVey ruined any perception that Terrorists can't be white.
It's not a matter of ignoring it. It is a matter of not just shrugging my shoulders and saying "sucks to be them (middle eastern) these days."
It's not a matter of ignoring it. It is a matter of not just shrugging my shoulders and saying "sucks to be them (middle eastern) these days."
Acknowledging that a situation exists, and taking it into account when I form my opinions, does not mean that I am ok, agree, or complacent with/about the situation.
-
I am a weapons instructor and I really think people are overreacting about him carrying a gun with a round in the chamber. Guns have so many safety features that the only way for it to go off is for you to purposely pulling the trigger. He has made a big mistake but I seriously doubt he will see any jailtime. He didnt shoot himself in a foot or point it at a teammate. He had no hostile intensions besides it being loaded in a bag. Just lay off of him and give him a break.
I don't see any substantive difference between this really and what Plaxico Burris did....except for the fact that the accident of having this thing discharge didn't happen. Also, remember, this is potentially a FEDERAL offense because it occurred in an airport. Under federal sentencing guidelines a judge may have NO choice but to issue the mandated sentence.
I mean, Plaxico didn't have hostile intent either. They obviously didn't "lay off" him for an equally stupid act.
Hey....the NRA types have advocated for harsh penalties for people that violate the laws, including the gun laws. Don't complain when your chicken comes home to roost.
I don't see any substantive difference between this really and what Plaxico Burris did....except for the fact that the accident of having this thing discharge didn't happen. Also, remember, this is potentially a FEDERAL offense because it occurred in an airport. Under federal sentencing guidelines a judge may have NO choice but to issue the mandated sentence.
I mean, Plaxico didn't have hostile intent either. They obviously didn't "lay off" him for an equally stupid act.
Hey....the NRA types have advocated for harsh penalties for people that violate the laws, including the gun laws. Don't complain when your chicken comes home to roost.
Lets break down the difference between Rogers and Plaxico's incidents:
- Plaxico was drinking alcohol and Rogers wasnt
- Plaxico shot his gun Rogers did not
- Plaxico tried to cover it up Rogers did not
Its pretty easy for me to see there is a night and day difference between the two situations!!!
-
I don't see any substantive difference between this really and what Plaxico Burris did....except for the fact that the accident of having this thing discharge didn't happen. Also, remember, this is potentially a FEDERAL offense because it occurred in an airport. Under federal sentencing guidelines a judge may have NO choice but to issue the mandated sentence.
I mean, Plaxico didn't have hostile intent either. They obviously didn't "lay off" him for an equally stupid act.
Hey....the NRA types have advocated for harsh penalties for people that violate the laws, including the gun laws. Don't complain when your chicken comes home to roost.
Lets break down the difference between Rogers and Plaxico's incidents:
- Plaxico was drinking alcohol and Rogers wasnt
- Plaxico shot his gun Rogers did not
- Plaxico tried to cover it up Rogers did not
Its pretty easy for me to see there is a night and day difference between the two situations!!!
Lets break down the difference between Rogers and Plaxico's incidents:
- Plaxico was drinking alcohol and Rogers wasnt
- Plaxico shot his gun Rogers did not
- Plaxico tried to cover it up Rogers did not
Its pretty easy for me to see there is a night and day difference between the two situations!!!
arent guns outlawed in NY to?
-
But it is also a disingenuous question. I know he didn't mean it that way, so I'm not trying to slam bonedawg or anything. But, and unfortunately, our perception, and the media's interest, is garnered as a product of the environment in which we live. Right now, because of 9/11, the environment is suspicious of middle eastern people. It is sad, but it is true.
Because of this, you can't use your above quote as a valid analogy, because the circumstances negate it.
That sounds like a long excuse for racial profiling. We were suspicious of Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Were internment camps right because of the "environment" at the time?
Attempting to carry a loaded gun onto a plane regardless of circumstance should be treated the same. For argument's sake thaak, I'll adjust my analogy. You have your shoes off and you are in line ready to go through the metal detector at the airport. There is a white guy in front of you who just went through the detector. All of the sudden, security freaks out, they tackle the guy and pull a loaded handgun out of his bag. Are you cool with that guy just "forgetting" he had his gun? How about if he was on your flight? Last time I checked "I forgot" wasn't a valid legal excuse. Anyone other than an athlete and this would be all over the news as a possible terrorist attack.
That sounds like a long excuse for racial profiling. We were suspicious of Japanese after Pearl Harbor. Were internment camps right because of the "environment" at the time?
Attempting to carry a loaded gun onto a plane regardless of circumstance should be treated the same. For argument's sake thaak, I'll adjust my analogy. You have your shoes off and you are in line ready to go through the metal detector at the airport. There is a white guy in front of you who just went through the detector. All of the sudden, security freaks out, they tackle the guy and pull a loaded handgun out of his bag. Are you cool with that guy just "forgetting" he had his gun? How about if he was on your flight? Last time I checked "I forgot" wasn't a valid legal excuse. Anyone other than an athlete and this would be all over the news as a possible terrorist attack.
you must not travel often...becaus ei do, and you have no idea about airports, the security, or the layout of the land...so to speak.
for instance....why would security tackle a guy for having a handgun in his cary-on...which would be in teh x-ray machine at the time they discovered the gun? do you think they would hand the bag to him, then prceed to take his ass down because he had a gun?
so, ill explain this a bit. on the terminal side of an airport (the non-secure side), it is perfectly legal to open or conceal carry a firearm as per the state laws governing each. the security line, which rogers DID NOT PASS, is the federal jurisdiction where state laws are superseded by DOHS protocol. ive seen several people, in a few different countries, get pluked from security lines for having various illegal items, from lighters to liquids to knives to an old guy with a sword in his cane. the simple fact is that many people simply hear the word "gun" and proceed to empty their bowels in the nearest pair fruit of the looms.
so, whereas it seems like an excuse that racial profiling is working in rogers favor, its simply not correct for the media to protray this as a terrorist attack when he's a very well known american.....its not like he has a history of violence, a criminal record, or past involvement with the law. yet, he's getting crucified by many like he used that gun to perforate those around him.
he broke some gun control laws, and will pay for it. so, we as middle america dont get the same benefits as these guys.....big deal. jealousy is the problem....because they have and some dont.
surely, if i was in rogers position, i'd have a conceal carry as well.....benson got mugged, right?
-
It's not a matter of ignoring it. It is a matter of not just shrugging my shoulders and saying "sucks to be them (middle eastern) these days."
Acknowledging that a situation exists, and taking it into account when I form my opinions, does not mean that I am ok, agree, or complacent with/about the situation.
Acknowledging that a situation exists, and taking it into account when I form my opinions, does not mean that I am ok, agree, or complacent with/about the situation.
I'm not saying you agree with it man, it is a charged issue for sure as we can tell even from this forum. My frustration is how this kind of stuff gets treated with nonchalant responses and Rogers can get away with an excuse like "I forgot." It's kind of a big deal to bring a loaded gun into an airport post 9/11 even with a conceal/carry license.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login