Skip to content

INTENT

The Browns Board
107 23 6.8k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Actually I don't have to damn sure of anything until and unless I am getting paid to be damn sure. I am only speculating here, and providing information. Information that is general because I am not privy to the complete facts. Tell you what, YOU try to go through airport security, get arrested, then call me. Then we can work out a retainer. Then perhaps I can be more specific. Fair to say?

    Now you are just being a dick.

    @thaak said:

    Now you are just being a dick.

    No, you were there telling me that I 'have to do this', or 'have to do that' or that I have to be "damn sure about things" before I comment. And my answer was, no, I don't have to do this or that or be damn sure of anything.

    I am providing general information to a football forum on a legal situation that is of some interest to the patrons of this board. Whatever I say here is not to be relied upon for any specific purpose other than as that "general information". To make demands on me about what I must provide to you or to conclude is completely discourteous and ungrateful. I am not here to supply the deficiencies in your knowledge. I may in fact do that somewhat, but I am not obligated to do so.

    Use the information for its intended purpose. If you really want a specific legal opinion, seek out your own counsel, and pay him for, quoting Abraham Lincoln "A lawyer's time and advice are his stock in trade". You have been given a free sample. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

  • @thaak said:

    Now you are just being a dick.

    No, you were there telling me that I 'have to do this', or 'have to do that' or that I have to be "damn sure about things" before I comment. And my answer was, no, I don't have to do this or that or be damn sure of anything.

    I am providing general information to a football forum on a legal situation that is of some interest to the patrons of this board. Whatever I say here is not to be relied upon for any specific purpose other than as that "general information". To make demands on me about what I must provide to you or to conclude is completely discourteous and ungrateful. I am not here to supply the deficiencies in your knowledge. I may in fact do that somewhat, but I am not obligated to do so.

    Use the information for its intended purpose. If you really want a specific legal opinion, seek out your own counsel, and pay him for, quoting Abraham Lincoln "A lawyer's time and advice are his stock in trade". You have been given a free sample. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, you were there telling me that I 'have to do this', or 'have to do that' or that I have to be "damn sure about things" before I comment. And my answer was, no, I don't have to do this or that or be damn sure of anything.

    I am providing general information to a football forum on a legal situation that is of some interest to the patrons of this board. Whatever I say here is not to be relied upon for any specific purpose other than as that "general information". To make demands on me about what I must provide to you or to conclude is completely discourteous and ungrateful. I am not here to supply the deficiencies in your knowledge. I may in fact do that somewhat, but I am not obligated to do so.

    Use the information for its intended purpose. If you really want a specific legal opinion, seek out your own counsel, and pay him for, quoting Abraham Lincoln "A lawyer's time and advice are his stock in trade". You have been given a free sample. Don't bite the hand that feeds you

    .

    You better be damn sure that Abraham Lincoln said that, or else.

  • @thaak said:

    Now you are just being a dick.

    No, you were there telling me that I 'have to do this', or 'have to do that' or that I have to be "damn sure about things" before I comment. And my answer was, no, I don't have to do this or that or be damn sure of anything.

    I am providing general information to a football forum on a legal situation that is of some interest to the patrons of this board. Whatever I say here is not to be relied upon for any specific purpose other than as that "general information". To make demands on me about what I must provide to you or to conclude is completely discourteous and ungrateful. I am not here to supply the deficiencies in your knowledge. I may in fact do that somewhat, but I am not obligated to do so.

    Use the information for its intended purpose. If you really want a specific legal opinion, seek out your own counsel, and pay him for, quoting Abraham Lincoln "A lawyer's time and advice are his stock in trade". You have been given a free sample. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, you were there telling me that I 'have to do this', or 'have to do that' or that I have to be "damn sure about things" before I comment. And my answer was, no, I don't have to do this or that or be damn sure of anything.

    I am providing general information to a football forum on a legal situation that is of some interest to the patrons of this board. Whatever I say here is not to be relied upon for any specific purpose other than as that "general information". To make demands on me about what I must provide to you or to conclude is completely discourteous and ungrateful. I am not here to supply the deficiencies in your knowledge. I may in fact do that somewhat, but I am not obligated to do so.

    Use the information for its intended purpose. If you really want a specific legal opinion, seek out your own counsel, and pay him for, quoting Abraham Lincoln "A lawyer's time and advice are his stock in trade". You have been given a free sample. Don't bite the hand that feeds you

    .

    Well, this is how I’ve seen this conversation go.

    People are speculating, wildly in some cases, on the ramifications of Shaun Rogers carelessness.

    You come on with your expertise and give us what you know of the law off the top of your head.

    Nobody—the laymen or the experts—have been able to determine where Federal jurisdiction begins and the specific legal definitions required to make an informed speculation about this case.

    Nobody has been able to determine for me if a Michigan conceal/carry permit is valid in Ohio. The reports are saying Rogers has a Michigan conceal/carry. I’m going to guess that it is not valid in Ohio. Of course Rogers could also have one in Ohio that the media has not reported.

    Then I see you getting condescending and a-hole-ish toward some of the laymen, for whatever reason. Perhaps because it irritates you that there are so many armchair lawyers who don’t really know what they are talking about.

    Now I have been trying to have an interesting discussion on a topic I don’t know a ton about. I’ve thrown out what I see as common sense, or potential issues that need to be defined before I want to truly speculate on anything.

    Then you start condescending to everyone. Rather than answering good, valid questions, you clam up behind, “You gotta pay me to do that research.” Crap. That’s why I said you were being a dick. Because you start off by condescending to me, then clam up for calling you out on it.

    You want to have an interesting discussion? I’m all for that. But if you want to be a dick about it, then blame it on me, go F yourself.

  • Interesting article I read about Chicago O'Hare and jurisdiction.

    http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-88642588.html

    Didn't read the entire thing, but the first few sentences seem to indicate that TSA (Feds) Only control the security checkpoints. Otherwise local law enforcement covers the rest of the airport.

  • @skinny said:

    Why do i as a "gun toter" have to explain why I feel a need to carry a firearm. Why do you feel the need to speak freely about how you feel about guns. Its just your basic rights. That one is right next to the 2nd. amendment. You know the "rights" that we have. So xxxxYouPussy for expressing yourself. edit* 😛

    But seriously My question would be why is the law in place that he is guilty of. I can't pick and choose where I might need to protect my family so in my I can't pick and choose where I carry my gun. And since I have a right to bear arms, and not "a right to bear arms after you pay a bunch of money for a class and then pay more for an application fee, and you can't carry it here and here and here.(Thats so the mass murderers will no where to attack people.) You shouldn't be able to tell me where I can and cannot take it.

    I will finish with this

    Rights are like muscles. If you don't exercise them they go away.

    No one says you HAVE to explain it. (hell, I doubt seriously that you or he or anyone can truthfully explain it to yourself) But I, or the media to a public figure are damn well free to ask you to explain it. If you don't want to, you don't have to....unless perhaps you are under arrest. (But then, don't forget about your right to remain silent.....sometimes guys like you like to spew about what rights you have, but don't want to recognize that others have equal, if not more compelling rights that they choose to exercise).

    Now, if you would like to get into a Constitutional law discussion about how the government may indeed regulate certain of your rights, or how property owners, public and private, can indeed tell you what you can and cannot bring onto their property, we can do that. However, I may be more inclined to direct you to the literature on the subject. We have this thing called a Supreme Court that has had a lot to say on the subject. You can research their decisions on the matter)

    @the-gipper said:

    sometimes guys like you like to spew about what rights you have, but don't want to recognize that others have equal, if not more compelling rights that they choose to exercise).

    Dying to know which rights of yours I am ignoring. And how does anyone have any more compelling rights than another. We all have the same rights.

    Oh and pretty sure that the supreme court is looking into the gun ban in Chi-town and are expected to make a decision in June or July. Just like the one the recently overturned in D.C. Come to think of it kinda like a good part of the country that seems to be loosening there gun laws. But your right you will tell me all about constitutional law. I Don't follow it at all 🙄

  • While You are at it Gupper why don't you tell me more about guys like me. Since apparently you know me so well I would love for you to educate me on myself

  • hell, I doubt seriously that you or he or anyone can truthfully explain it to yourself

    And if you really think I cant explain to myself why I feel the need to carry a gun then my friend you are a lot more ignorant than I thought

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, you were there telling me that I 'have to do this', or 'have to do that' or that I have to be "damn sure about things" before I comment. And my answer was, no, I don't have to do this or that or be damn sure of anything.

    I am providing general information to a football forum on a legal situation that is of some interest to the patrons of this board. Whatever I say here is not to be relied upon for any specific purpose other than as that "general information". To make demands on me about what I must provide to you or to conclude is completely discourteous and ungrateful. I am not here to supply the deficiencies in your knowledge. I may in fact do that somewhat, but I am not obligated to do so.

    Use the information for its intended purpose. If you really want a specific legal opinion, seek out your own counsel, and pay him for, quoting Abraham Lincoln "A lawyer's time and advice are his stock in trade". You have been given a free sample. Don't bite the hand that feeds you

    .

    Well, this is how I’ve seen this conversation go.

    People are speculating, wildly in some cases, on the ramifications of Shaun Rogers carelessness.

    You come on with your expertise and give us what you know of the law off the top of your head.

    Nobody—the laymen or the experts—have been able to determine where Federal jurisdiction begins and the specific legal definitions required to make an informed speculation about this case.

    Nobody has been able to determine for me if a Michigan conceal/carry permit is valid in Ohio. The reports are saying Rogers has a Michigan conceal/carry. I’m going to guess that it is not valid in Ohio. Of course Rogers could also have one in Ohio that the media has not reported.

    Then I see you getting condescending and a-hole-ish toward some of the laymen, for whatever reason. Perhaps because it irritates you that there are so many armchair lawyers who don’t really know what they are talking about.

    Now I have been trying to have an interesting discussion on a topic I don’t know a ton about. I’ve thrown out what I see as common sense, or potential issues that need to be defined before I want to truly speculate on anything.

    Then you start condescending to everyone. Rather than answering good, valid questions, you clam up behind, “You gotta pay me to do that research.” Crap. That’s why I said you were being a dick. Because you start off by condescending to me, then clam up for calling you out on it.

    You want to have an interesting discussion? I’m all for that. But if you want to be a dick about it, then blame it on me, go F yourself.

    @thaak said:

    Well, this is how I’ve seen this conversation go.

    People are speculating, wildly in some cases, on the ramifications of Shaun Rogers carelessness.

    You come on with your expertise and give us what you know of the law off the top of your head.

    Nobody—the laymen or the experts—have been able to determine where Federal jurisdiction begins and the specific legal definitions required to make an informed speculation about this case.

    Nobody has been able to determine for me if a Michigan conceal/carry permit is valid in Ohio. The reports are saying Rogers has a Michigan conceal/carry. I’m going to guess that it is not valid in Ohio. Of course Rogers could also have one in Ohio that the media has not reported.

    Then I see you getting condescending and a-hole-ish toward some of the laymen, for whatever reason. Perhaps because it irritates you that there are so many armchair lawyers who don’t really know what they are talking about.

    Now I have been trying to have an interesting discussion on a topic I don’t know a ton about. I’ve thrown out what I see as common sense, or potential issues that need to be defined before I want to truly speculate on anything.

    Then you start condescending to everyone. Rather than answering good, valid questions, you clam up behind, “You gotta pay me to do that research.” Crap. That’s why I said you were being a dick. Because you start off by condescending to me, then clam up for calling you out on it.

    You want to have an interesting discussion? I’m all for that. But if you want to be a dick about it, then blame it on me, go F yourself.

    Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

  • @the-gipper said:

    sometimes guys like you like to spew about what rights you have, but don't want to recognize that others have equal, if not more compelling rights that they choose to exercise).

    Dying to know which rights of yours I am ignoring. And how does anyone have any more compelling rights than another. We all have the same rights.

    Oh and pretty sure that the supreme court is looking into the gun ban in Chi-town and are expected to make a decision in June or July. Just like the one the recently overturned in D.C. Come to think of it kinda like a good part of the country that seems to be loosening there gun laws. But your right you will tell me all about constitutional law. I Don't follow it at all 🙄

    @skinny said:

    Dying to know which rights of yours I am ignoring. And how does anyone have any more compelling rights than another. We all have the same rights.

    Oh and pretty sure that the supreme court is looking into the gun ban in Chi-town and are expected to make a decision in June or July. Just like the one the recently overturned in D.C. Come to think of it kinda like a good part of the country that seems to be loosening there gun laws. But your right you will tell me all about constitutional law. I Don't follow it at all 🙄

    Let me try to explain about the "compelling rights": If your "right to exercise your rights could cause harm to someone else who is exercizing their rights, and in the exercize of their rights they do no harm to you, then their rights are paramount to yours. It may in fact be a delicate balancing act, and that is why there is so much litigation over these things.

    Just as an example which may not in fact be on point: Your so called right to bear arms does in fact stop at my doorstop if I choose to exercize either my right of privacy to not have guns on my property.

    Also, a person's right to the free exercize of religion, which religion involves the ritual exposure to rattlesnake bite does NOT allow you to expose your children to the potentially deadly activity. The state's pre-eminent right to protect the health and welfare of minor's supercedes your religious rites. You, as an adult, may be allowed to make the free choice to expose yourself, but you cannont make that same choice for your kids. Same with the sects that refuse medical care for themselves, choosing to allow "God to protect me". All fine and good for yourself as an adult, but if you refuse appropriate medical care for your children, and they die, you can be prosecuted for manslaughter. So, you see, there are definitely restrictions. If you want to go into a building where the President is, or a candidate for President, you ain't getting in there toting a gun, and you can cry about the right to bear arms all you want.

  • @thaak said:

    Well, this is how I’ve seen this conversation go.

    People are speculating, wildly in some cases, on the ramifications of Shaun Rogers carelessness.

    You come on with your expertise and give us what you know of the law off the top of your head.

    Nobody—the laymen or the experts—have been able to determine where Federal jurisdiction begins and the specific legal definitions required to make an informed speculation about this case.

    Nobody has been able to determine for me if a Michigan conceal/carry permit is valid in Ohio. The reports are saying Rogers has a Michigan conceal/carry. I’m going to guess that it is not valid in Ohio. Of course Rogers could also have one in Ohio that the media has not reported.

    Then I see you getting condescending and a-hole-ish toward some of the laymen, for whatever reason. Perhaps because it irritates you that there are so many armchair lawyers who don’t really know what they are talking about.

    Now I have been trying to have an interesting discussion on a topic I don’t know a ton about. I’ve thrown out what I see as common sense, or potential issues that need to be defined before I want to truly speculate on anything.

    Then you start condescending to everyone. Rather than answering good, valid questions, you clam up behind, “You gotta pay me to do that research.” Crap. That’s why I said you were being a dick. Because you start off by condescending to me, then clam up for calling you out on it.

    You want to have an interesting discussion? I’m all for that. But if you want to be a dick about it, then blame it on me, go F yourself.

    Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

    @the-gipper said:

    Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

    Yes, I can see that with the enormity of your Ego, you just don’t get why I might be upset at the way you’ve handled this conversation.

  • @skinny said:

    Dying to know which rights of yours I am ignoring. And how does anyone have any more compelling rights than another. We all have the same rights.

    Oh and pretty sure that the supreme court is looking into the gun ban in Chi-town and are expected to make a decision in June or July. Just like the one the recently overturned in D.C. Come to think of it kinda like a good part of the country that seems to be loosening there gun laws. But your right you will tell me all about constitutional law. I Don't follow it at all 🙄

    Let me try to explain about the "compelling rights": If your "right to exercise your rights could cause harm to someone else who is exercizing their rights, and in the exercize of their rights they do no harm to you, then their rights are paramount to yours. It may in fact be a delicate balancing act, and that is why there is so much litigation over these things.

    Just as an example which may not in fact be on point: Your so called right to bear arms does in fact stop at my doorstop if I choose to exercize either my right of privacy to not have guns on my property.

    Also, a person's right to the free exercize of religion, which religion involves the ritual exposure to rattlesnake bite does NOT allow you to expose your children to the potentially deadly activity. The state's pre-eminent right to protect the health and welfare of minor's supercedes your religious rites. You, as an adult, may be allowed to make the free choice to expose yourself, but you cannont make that same choice for your kids. Same with the sects that refuse medical care for themselves, choosing to allow "God to protect me". All fine and good for yourself as an adult, but if you refuse appropriate medical care for your children, and they die, you can be prosecuted for manslaughter. So, you see, there are definitely restrictions. If you want to go into a building where the President is, or a candidate for President, you ain't getting in there toting a gun, and you can cry about the right to bear arms all you want.

    @the-gipper said:

    Let me try to explain about the "compelling rights": If your "right to exercise your rights could cause harm to someone else who is exercizing their rights, and in the exercize of their rights they do no harm to you, then their rights are paramount to yours. It may in fact be a delicate balancing act, and that is why there is so much litigation over these things.

    Just as an example which may not in fact be on point: Your so called right to bear arms does in fact stop at my doorstop if I choose to exercize either my right of privacy to not have guns on my property.

    Also, a person's right to the free exercize of religion, which religion involves the ritual exposure to rattlesnake bite does NOT allow you to expose your children to the potentially deadly activity. The state's pre-eminent right to protect the health and welfare of minor's supercedes your religious rites. You, as an adult, may be allowed to make the free choice to expose yourself, but you cannont make that same choice for your kids. Same with the sects that refuse medical care for themselves, choosing to allow "God to protect me". All fine and good for yourself as an adult, but if you refuse appropriate medical care for your children, and they die, you can be prosecuted for manslaughter. So, you see, there are definitely restrictions. If you want to go into a building where the President is, or a candidate for President, you ain't getting in there toting a gun, and you can cry about the right to bear arms all you want.

    Interesting points. I agree with all of what you’ve just said (accept you used the word “rites” in a couple places, and while perhaps appropriate for actions or ceremonies of particular religions, I think you meant the word “rights”.)

    However, it is no longer a right of every American to refuse medical insurance.

  • @thaak said:

    Well, this is how I’ve seen this conversation go.

    People are speculating, wildly in some cases, on the ramifications of Shaun Rogers carelessness.

    You come on with your expertise and give us what you know of the law off the top of your head.

    Nobody—the laymen or the experts—have been able to determine where Federal jurisdiction begins and the specific legal definitions required to make an informed speculation about this case.

    Nobody has been able to determine for me if a Michigan conceal/carry permit is valid in Ohio. The reports are saying Rogers has a Michigan conceal/carry. I’m going to guess that it is not valid in Ohio. Of course Rogers could also have one in Ohio that the media has not reported.

    Then I see you getting condescending and a-hole-ish toward some of the laymen, for whatever reason. Perhaps because it irritates you that there are so many armchair lawyers who don’t really know what they are talking about.

    Now I have been trying to have an interesting discussion on a topic I don’t know a ton about. I’ve thrown out what I see as common sense, or potential issues that need to be defined before I want to truly speculate on anything.

    Then you start condescending to everyone. Rather than answering good, valid questions, you clam up behind, “You gotta pay me to do that research.” Crap. That’s why I said you were being a dick. Because you start off by condescending to me, then clam up for calling you out on it.

    You want to have an interesting discussion? I’m all for that. But if you want to be a dick about it, then blame it on me, go F yourself.

    Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

    @the-gipper said:

    Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

    Gipper, weren't you a court clerk or something. After reading the above bantar from you I see why your sitting home married to a message board. I feel embarrassed for you. 😵

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

    Gipper, weren't you a court clerk or something. After reading the above bantar from you I see why your sitting home married to a message board. I feel embarrassed for you. 😵

    @ruban2 said:

    Gipper, weren't you a court clerk or something. After reading the above bantar from you I see why your sitting home married to a message board. I feel embarrassed for you. 😵

    Stop being a Ducher. If you dont like this forum then hit the road jack. 😡

  • gipper first of all we were talking about public property and if you don't want guns on your property I get that. ie.. no weapons stickers. And I can patronize other places or go to buddies houses that don't care. apples and oranges my friend. Original conversation is about an airport/ public places.

    Second of all I would say that just because the govt. oversteps its bounds and allows frivolous law suits doesn't mean that this country was set up in a more libertarian stance of (If I am not infringing upon your rights our harming[actually harming not possibility of]you than I should be able to do what I please. Until we get rid of the nanny state that wants to be our mother and protect us, and get back to what the founding fathers intended, then I guess you are correct. Like I said though that isn't how it is supposed to be and doesn't mean you are right

    Oh and i still can't believe that you think that I cant explain to myself why I feel the need to carry a firearm

    or understand what rights I was ignoring that are more important than mine for that matter, and most of all dying to more about guys like me .

    ttyl buddy

  • which Glock Mr. T

    I have shot a 21...not my favorite but oh well

    I have a springfield xd 45 4" with the dark earth finish I love it man it is so smooth.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

    Yes, I can see that with the enormity of your Ego, you just don’t get why I might be upset at the way you’ve handled this conversation.

    @thaak said:

    Yes, I can see that with the enormity of your Ego, you just don’t get why I might be upset at the way you’ve handled this conversation.

    What I see is you demanding that I provide answers to you to on questions that you have on this subject. And I see when I perhaps don't have those answers on the tip of my tongue, where the answers you want would take anyone a significant amount of time to properly research, time that I cannot afford to spend, you get snippy about it.

    I have provided you and everyone else on here with loads and loads of data that may apply to this situation. If that is not satisfactory to you, well, I am sorry. You are free to build on the data I have provided, to research these questions further, and to come up with your own answers to your own questions. Law is an art, not a science. There is no hard and fast rules to it. (There is another free lesson for you).

  • GUNZ! F'CK YEAH!

    download1q.jpg

    Just thought I would lighten things up a little.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well now, here is the interesting part of the conversation. You say go F myself. I say that is a physical impossibility. Even though I have a legendarily big dick, it is still not big enough to utilize to F myself. First off, I do not possess a xxxx. If you say do it anally, well, I say, notwithstanding my enormity, I am still human, and it is impossible. Now, if you say, OK, don't F yourself, get Fed, then my reply is..."how thoughtful that you are interested my personal sexual satisfaction. I would love to get Fed. Do you have a particular young lady in mind"?

    Gipper, weren't you a court clerk or something. After reading the above bantar from you I see why your sitting home married to a message board. I feel embarrassed for you. 😵

    @ruban2 said:

    Gipper, weren't you a court clerk or something. After reading the above bantar from you I see why your sitting home married to a message board. I feel embarrassed for you. 😵

    I AM a court magistrate and have been for 20 years.. And here is a clue for you: this forum is not a courtroom, it is more of a barroom. And, I am a person of personality. I do not have to live up to your expectations of me. Some of my weird twists have a purpose. Sometimes that purpose is to entertain, sometimes it is to put others off, and sometimes they are for the purpose of remonstration . It is called being gregarious, mature and enlightened to the moment. I know when to be serious and when not to be. THIS is not the time or the place that I have to be serious. You know the saying "f**kem if they can't take a joke"? Use your own judgment on whether or not that should apply here.

  • gipper first of all we were talking about public property and if you don't want guns on your property I get that. ie.. no weapons stickers. And I can patronize other places or go to buddies houses that don't care. apples and oranges my friend. Original conversation is about an airport/ public places.

    Second of all I would say that just because the govt. oversteps its bounds and allows frivolous law suits doesn't mean that this country was set up in a more libertarian stance of (If I am not infringing upon your rights our harming[actually harming not possibility of]you than I should be able to do what I please. Until we get rid of the nanny state that wants to be our mother and protect us, and get back to what the founding fathers intended, then I guess you are correct. Like I said though that isn't how it is supposed to be and doesn't mean you are right

    Oh and i still can't believe that you think that I cant explain to myself why I feel the need to carry a firearm

    or understand what rights I was ignoring that are more important than mine for that matter, and most of all dying to more about guys like me .

    ttyl buddy

    @skinny said:

    gipper first of all we were talking about public property and if you don't want guns on your property I get that. ie.. no weapons stickers. And I can patronize other places or go to buddies houses that don't care. apples and oranges my friend. Original conversation is about an airport/ public places.

    Second of all I would say that just because the govt. oversteps its bounds and allows frivolous law suits doesn't mean that this country was set up in a more libertarian stance of (If I am not infringing upon your rights our harming[actually harming not possibility of]you than I should be able to do what I please. Until we get rid of the nanny state that wants to be our mother and protect us, and get back to what the founding fathers intended, then I guess you are correct. Like I said though that isn't how it is supposed to be and doesn't mean you are right

    Oh and i still can't believe that you think that I cant explain to myself why I feel the need to carry a firearm

    or understand what rights I was ignoring that are more important than mine for that matter, and most of all dying to more about guys like me .

    ttyl buddy

    I am not sure I follow you exactly on all your points, but let's ask this: Why in fact should we "get back" to the way society was in the 1700s?

    I mean, our founders were enlightened men, but I don't think they could have foreseen a nation that went coast to coast and beyond, or a nation of 300 million people with the technological advances that we have made. While no one should advocate abandoning our founders principles, only a fool would not know that those principles have to adapt. (and overall, they were genius at putting forth principles that were adaptable)

    Let's also note this: I personally am not opposed to gun ownership. I own a gun, like I said, an heirloom gun. My Dad had probably 25-30 guns in my house growing up. He was a hunter and a responsible user. My brother has many guns. For some time he was actually an Outfitter in Wyoming and guided peple on what you would call "big game" hunts for elk, deer, bear, etc.

    Because of that, it is the irresponsibility of so many of these people in the use/abuse of their guns that is galling to a true sportsman.

  • GUNZ! F'CK YEAH!

    download1q.jpg

    Just thought I would lighten things up a little.

    @bonedawg said:

    GUNZ! F'CK YEAH!

    download1q.jpg

    Just thought I would lighten things up a little.

    So? What? You think this guys guns are for elk, deer, or bear? (may just rabbit, squirrel, and ground hog)