Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. iPad

iPad

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
4 Posts 4 Posters 886 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Earl34 E
    • 1k Posts
    • 11 Reputation
    E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have no plans to buy one but I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see what real consumers have to say about it. Even though I am an Apple fan,...I don't see it as more than a niche device. I have a laptop and a desktop and an iPhone and an iPod. Don't need another device.

    I'm specifically interested in the e-reader function. Theoretically reading a book on an LCD screen will cause serious eye-strain. e-ink (as in the Kindle) is considerably easier on the eyes and it's like reading off of real paper.

    Anyone?

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
      • 6k Posts
      • 221 Reputation
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
      #2

      This coming from a Mac guy of 15+ years, buy a fuc*ing book and read it on the shitter like the rest of the planet. See I was in line for a Cabbage Patch Girl for my niece, I thought it would be a good time to wait in line.

      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
      1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • jnuh J
        • 402 Posts
        • 27 Reputation
        J jnuh wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Ya know every time I see one it just look like an enormous iphone. It is pretty funny IMO.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Speedyd900rr S
          • 823 Posts
          • 10 Reputation
          S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
          #4

          There might be a e-book feature for the ipod/phone if you really look into it. I found one for my psp and it's pretty cool. I downloaded a book I been wanting to read that is 300 plus pages but once you put it on there and raise the font it quickly jumps to a thousand pages lol.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate